Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-30-2008, 05:29 PM

Inner Control

Samantha squirmed on the exam table a look of mild discomfort on her face. The more she squirmed, the more her large and bountiful breasts bounced and swayed causing her nipples to become more aroused and point even straighter out. 'How does it feel when the control is activated?', I asked. 'Well Doctor, she said hesitantly focusing to keep her thoughts straight, my bladder feels full to the point of bursting but I don't have the ability to pee; no matter how much I've drank'. This was wonderful news. I had spent the past 10 years developing and inner bladder control system, or ibcs for short. It was a small robotic device that when implanted into a female's pussy would allow for complete control of the subject's ability to urinate or deficate. Control was achieved through a sort of internal acupuncture and commands were issued wireless through a simple computer program. When activated both the anus and urethra could be shut off or opened even if the subject did not desire such an outcome. At the moment, Samantha had been given a gallon of water to drink over an hour's time frame; so I knew that she was probably ready to burst. 'I'm so glad Doctor, she continued, that you're getting ready to give control back so I can pee.' I calibrated a few more things while she went on. 'I've had to pee since I woke up this morning and then you made me drink all that water. I feel like I can't even walk anymore.' A look of horror crossed her face as I opened her asshole wide up and she realized that I was just getting started. 'Sorry little one, actually I'm going to have more fun with you today.' First I started pumping water into her asshole, as she was slowly filling up I added some weights to her nipples via clamps. Finally, I added weights to her clit and pussy lips via clamps. 'Ok, that should be enough water.' I closed up her asshole with a few strokes on the keyboard. 'Diagnostics show that you have about 2 gallons pumped through your back door. How do you feel now?' She had a strange glazed over look on her face. I could tell she was trying to register all the sensations her body was giving her. When she finally spoke all she could do was moan in pleasure. I noticed a flood of pussy juice leaking all over the table and onto the floor. 'You like it that much, huh? In that case I'll just leave you here today.' By this point she was almost unconscious from all the pressure on her clit and nipples that she couldn't even see straight. 'I got appointments scheduled all the way to 5 pm today.' She wasn't even able to make a sound, her body just convulsed with all the orgasms she was having. 'I'll come back and give control back to you then. Have fun!' As I left my office the computer readout was already counting her orgasms at 50 with no sign of stopping. I knew she would never want to have control back.