Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-15-2008, 03:15 AM

Senior year

Like I put in My last story Coaches wife. I maried my slut girlfriend Misty. Another nice thing that happend in our senior year in Whorville Tn. in 1985. My wifes cousin Brooke joined us. She's also so damn hot. Tall close to 6ft. in high heels. Long Auburn red hair,big busty tits and a big ass,creamy smooth skin a few freckles across her face and blue eyes. She's in Black jeans with gray stripes down the sides. The kind girls were in the 80's She were the matching jacket and a Metalica concert t-shirt,black heels.My wife Misty were a Maroon dress,Black crunch boots.She's got blonde hair down to her waiste,blue eyes,big tits and about 5ft.4 in heels. It was the week before chrismas. We were taking our semester exams in English class.Brooke sat infront of me my wife infront of her. The teachers does everything they can to keep us separated. I finished my test first and started writeing notes to Brooke,Misty telling them what I wanted to do to them in our afternoon 3some.I pass Brooke the notes before she could get Misty hers our teacher grabs them. She reads them to herself It was the first time I saw a black womans face turn red. "All 3 of you get to the office" We get up and walk out I follow the girls to the office we sit in the office loby while our teacher dicusses things with Mrs.Beasley the principal. A few miniutes pass the teacher walks out."Get in here" We walk in "So Mikey I see you want to Fuck Misty,Brooke in the ass today Is that right?" "UhUh Uh""Get out of your cloths" The girls watch as I unbutton my preppy polo shirt I take it off and start unlaceing my La.Gears "Hurry up" I get my shoes,jeans off I look at her in my briefs,wife beater "Everything but your socks" Brooke watched intensely focusing on my muscular body as each piece of clothing comes off all 3 women gauck at my semi hard cock. Mrs. Beasley takes her paddle one of those big ones with holes drilled in it. "Bend over" I Bend over her desk and take my 10 licks from her paddle. tears run down my face as she swings the paddle strikeing my naked ass making it sting and turn red She puts the paddle down I streighten back up and rub my wounded ass."Does it hurt honey?" Misty asks "Shut up"Mrs Beasley barks I then observe my next humilateing torture. From her desk drawer she retrieves a tube of Ky. Hopeing I would here her order to strip I didn't She put on a pair of latex gloves "Bend over" She lubes up and I feal her finger go up my ass she works it in and out several times then 2 fingers she grabs my cock with her other hand and strokes it looking at it she looks at Misty "Do you mind if I suck your husbands dick?" Misty gives her a pissed off look. She gets on her knees strokeing me, fondleing my balls she takes me into her mouth and sucks me and fingers my ass she would ocasionaly stop and tease my wife the 2nd time she did this I shot my load all over her blue dress."Damn't you wasn't suppose to do that" Laugter brakes out as Misty,Brooke crack up"Ya'll won't be laughing long" As mrs Beasley strips out of her navy blue dress her white bra follows she leaves her bikini panties,heels on returning to her desk."Your ass is a little on the tight side she takes a dildo from her drawer lubes it "Ok asume the pose" I bend over she inserts into my ass working my ass out"Hows it feal stud?" "It hurts you bitch" She laughs out loud continueing to stretch my ass out. She finally pulls out "Ok Mikey take a brake" She turns her atention to the girls "Ok ladies strip down" Brooke looked at Misty and watches her undo her belt and unbutton her dress."Brooke strip for me baby" She takes her jacket off I sit back and stroke myself my wife standing only in her boots Brooke eases her pretty bare feet out of her slutty highheels and wiggles out of her jeans her t-shirt,bra,panties follow"Misty take your boots off" she eases them off left only in her white socks.Gotta go now more to come later
Old 01-12-2009, 02:30 PM

Senior year continues

As Misty,Brooke stood nude Mrs. Beasley checked them both out walking around them. She slapped each girl on the ass "I want both of you to bend over my desk." Misty led the way Brooke followed. I had a perfect view of there fat ass's and gapped pussies as my wife bent over Mrs. Beasley slipped her fingers inside her gradualy her whole fist slipped inside her she continued to fist her a few miniutes and then pulled out. "Damn your loose" slapping her ass again moveing on to Brooke easeing 2 fingers in "Now thats better" she works 4 fingers in Brooke tossed her head back and grinded on her hand. She slipped her thumb into her ass. "Nice tight ass" she coments Pulling out of Brooke she looks at me my cock still in my hand. "You can fuck Brooke now" I waste no time going to her I slip my cock inside her from behind and gently pump her in and out I reach around her and squeze her big tits. "We'll Does it piss you off seing your husband fuck Brooke?" "No he fucked her last night." "Ya'll are such whores" "We learned from a whore like you." Mrs. Beasley slapps her. "Your gonna pay for that you little bitch" She picks up her paddle."Bend over" Misty bends over and takes the paddleing that turns her creamy white skin to a beat red tears run down her face streaking her makeup. I continue fucking Brooke I pull out of her pussy and grab a tube of lube and put a generous amount on my cock before easeing it into her ass"uh uh uh oh yes" She cried as I loosend up that tight ass of hers slapping her on the ass ocasionally I feal myself fixing to cum I grab her around the waste and hold my dick as far up her as I could and shoot my load filling her shit shoot with my hot jizz. We both collapse on the coutch and watch Misty get tortured. Gotta go now more later