Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-03-2008, 04:04 PM

annual review

Springtime at the office was a busy time. There were taxes to file, reports to archive and the most time-consuming task of all was the annual reviews. We were a small company, only 30 employees; but still it took a good 3 weeks for all the reviews to be written up, double checked, and then delivered to the individual employees. It was only my 3rd year at the office but I had worked my ass off so much so, that the rumors were flying about a possible promotion. Monday morning, I got called in Megan's office for my review. It was definitely different that anything I had ever experienced before. 'Good morning Sam. Take a seat. I've looked at your work over the past year, you have been amazing. Nothing bad to say, so we'll cut to the chase. You've been approved for a 25% raise this year. That's highest in the office.' I was speechless. I would be able to get a new house with that kind of raise. 'Thank you so much, Megan.' She waived her hand through her long blond hair as she smiled at me. 'Don't even mention it. You've earned every penny.' She closed the folder and put it on her desk. Then she picked up a different folder a pink one and started looking at it. 'Now, I would like to discuss something else with you.' She had been sitting on the edge of her desk while talking to me and when she uncrossed her legs to stand up I could definitely see a hairless pussy; and I wasn't mistaken she was very wet. 'With the success of our company this year, I'm need of an assistant to help run the office.' As she she continued to talk she moved around to her seat and leaned forward, giving me a very easy view of her gigantic breasts. We're not talking implants either. If her shirt had been any tighter, the buttons might have snapped off. The running bet in the office was anywhere from 50 DD to 44 HH. 'It would be a salary position. However, it would also mean very few nights at the office and almost no weekends. Also, you would get a huge raise on top of your merit increase. What do you think?' I stopped ogling her tits long enough to consider what she said. 'What does the job entail?' Here she frowned a little as though she was unsure of what to say. 'Sorry to be mysterious Sam, but due to the nature of this job; I can't tell you what you would be doing unless you accept. Also, this is a one time offer; if you deny it tonight; you would have to wait until next year's review to get another chance. So, what's your answer going to be?' I looked around her office for awhile trying to figure out what to do. I must have looked really nervous because she came and stood beside me rubbing my shoulders while she waited for an answer. 'Alright, Megan. I'll accept the position. I'm your woman.' She chuckled a bit and then grabbed a fistful of my ponytail yanking my head back as she sneered at me. 'No, Sam, you've got it wrong. You're not my woman. You're my bitch! She threw me out of the chair onto the floor. 'Get your clothes off immediately!' I looked at her a little confused. 'I thought this was an assistant position. What's going on?' She pinched my nipples pulling up on my toes. 'This is the assistant's position. You will be assisting me as my sex slave and general all around cunt! You don't like it, you can leave the company and never come back. I don't care.' She twisted my nipples even more causing me to tear up. 'Now bitch get naked, don't make me tell you again.' I removed all my clothes and stood there covering my pussy and tits with my hands. Megan took a ruler and slapped my hands. 'No covering anything up slut! You will spend every day naked so I can look at you. Head down looking at the floor, arms down by your sides and legs apart so your pussy is in plain sight.' I heard the sound of plastic slapping on skin and then gasped as gloved fingers were shoved straight up my pussy. 'Ouch, that hurts Megan.' I screamed as a couple of fingers were pushed up my asshole without lube. 'I'm not Megan anymore to you bitch. You will address me as Mistress, you got that cunt.!' I didn't answer quick enough and the fingers were pushed even deeper into my pussy and ass. 'Yes Mistress, I understand!' 'Good that's so good.' She stepped away and took of her clothes as well. 'Now then to complete your review, you'll have to have an exam.' She grabbed my hair and shoved my face into her pussy. 'Start licking whore, make my cum all over your face.' 10 minutes later she did cum, and my face was covered in her pussy juice. She licked my face while fondling my tits. 'Not bad slut, not bad at all. A little small in the tit department but don't worry about that we can juice you up and have those ladies up to a HH in just about 3 months.' She put on a strap-on harness with a large pink dildo in it. 'This is your new friend, cunt. I would start sucking on him like your life depended on it, because he never gets lubed no matter what hole I drill him into!' She drilled him all right, all night long. Deepthroat till I gagged, all the way into my asshole, and up to the hilt in my pussy over and over again. I must have come over 30 times. When I wasn't getting rammed like a fuck toy, I was licking her pussy, tits and ass until she came on me multiple times. In the morning my pussy was red, my ass was on fire and I smelled like her pussy. 'I think I'll keep you, Sam. You make a good slave. You really are a nasty cunt.' She smiled at me and kissed me deep a french kiss like I have never been kissed before. Don't bother going to your apartment. I had all your stuff moved to my house. Megan put on her clothes and put my clothes in a bag. 'Don't just stand there slut, get the door we're going home.' She put a collar on my neck and walked me out of the office. The office was full now because everyone had come back for the morning shift. People started pointing at me and taking pictures with there cameras and phones. Surprisingly I started to get wet from all the attention. 'Don't even pay attention to them whore. You're my assistant got that!' I nodded while keeping my head down to the floor. 'Yes Mistress.'