Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2003, 03:45 PM
JD 2

The Man at the Mall

It all started when I was out shopping for a birthday gift for my husband. I was at the mall I found a shirt that I really liked and thought would look good on him but I couldn’t find his size. My husband usually wears an XL, and in this color, they only had XXL. So I approached the counter and asked the clerk if they had any more in the back. The clerk said they didn’t but said that brand usually runs a little small, and asked “How big is your husband?”, that’s when I really noticed the clerk. He was a handsome well dressed black man, about 6 foot tall, and athletic. I looked him over, while he was standing behind the counter and said: “well, he’s about your size”. Let me see and I’ll hold this shirt up to you.

He stepped out from the counter and I got a good look at him. I had never really been attracted to a black man before, but for some reason, I was really attracted to this guy. I held the shirt up to him and he was right, it was just about the right size. I asked him to turn around to be sure, and couldn’t believe what I was doing, I was actually asking him to turn around so I could check out his ass. That’s really not me. I’ve never had a wandering eye before. The clerk then said: “will that work”, and I said “sure”; not wanting to leave, I said, what else do you think I should get him. He then showed me some other clothes that he liked, and I ended up spending over $200 on my husband’s birthday, all so I could have a conversation with this other man. I had never considered cheating on my husband, especially not with a black man. His name was Lewis. After 7 years of marriage, I really couldn’t even recall noticing another man. But this man was athletic, well spoken, well dressed, and very attractive.

After going back to my car and getting back to work, I quickly forgot Lewis. That is, until that night. My husband came into bed wanting a blowjob. I really didn’t feel like it, but then remembered Lewis, which actually got me horny. My husband & I had great sex that night; little does my husband know that I was fantasizing about Lewis.

So the next day, I went back to the mall for lunch at the food court, but I couldn’t get the nerve to go back to the store to see Lewis. Then I got a surprise when he tapped me on the shoulder in the food court and said, “did your husband like the outfits you bought him?” I was seated, Lewis was standing, and I as I turned around I saw a large bulge right in front of my face. It wasn’t intentional in the least bit, but still held my attention for a moment as I looked up his body to his face. Hoping he didn’t notice, I quickly said; “yes he loved the clothes, thanks so much for your help yesterday”. Lewis said: “No problem, I’m glad he liked them, and started to walk away.” Shocking myself, I said: “Lewis, would you care to join me?” Smiling, he said: “Sure and sat down to eat lunch”. Here I was a 33 year old executive, mother of 2, flirting with a black man that I barely knew. During lunch, I learned that Lewis was 28 years old, single without a girlfriend, and finishing his degree in business after 6 years in the Marines.

I said to Lewis: “I can’t believe I guy like you doesn’t have a girlfriend.” He said: “What do you mean?”

I said: “A nice looking successful guy like you, with a bright future, good guys are hard to find.”

He was flattered and said: “Thanks, do you know anyone you could hook me up with?”

I was thinking to myself, ya, I can hook you up with me, but I couldn’t possibly say that could I? My husband always says just to be straightforward with what you want. I wasn’t sure if he even found me attractive, but I did notice that he was checking out my rack on a regular basis. I’m 5’9, brown hair, 36C, slightly large boned, and while not fat, I know my ass could be a little smaller. My husband once told me that I had the “type of body that black guys like”, so I thought, I want this and I couldn’t believe the words that came out of mouth next!

I said: “Lewis, I know a 33 year old married white woman who would like to hook up with you.”

The look on his face was one of shock; I was scared for a moment, not sure if he was interested.

Then Lewis said: “You mean you!” “You’ve got to be kidding, I thought about fucking you all day yesterday after you left the store.” “I watched your ass all the way, and then all the way to the parking lot”

I was relieved, but scared, did I really do this! Did I really want this? My lunchtime was over so I told Lewis I’d call him at the store tomorrow, and to plan on taking his lunch at the same time.
That night, I was really nervous, but when my husband and I had a little fight, I decided to go through with it.

The next morning, while getting ready for work, I made sure I was really clean, I wore my best navy g-string panties, and matching bra. A short navy skirt and a white form fitting blouse. I also painted my nails, and spent extra time on my hair and makeup.

I called Lewis around 11 and gave him directions to my house, which was about 10 minutes from the mall. When lunch time came, I drove to my house, making sure my husband wasn’t there and gave him a call at work to see what he was doing for lunch, he said he was eating in the work cafeteria so I knew the coast was clear. I called Lewis and told him to come over.

He came over and rang the doorbell, I let him in. He looked great, wearing nice loose fitting slacks and a form fitting shirt that really showed his well chiseled body. He said: “wow, you look wonderful”. I closed the doors and had already closed the blinds. Lewis reached towards me and gave me a hug and asked if I was sure I wanted to go through with this. His caution and sensitivity amazed me, and made me even more ready. Standing in his arms, I told him yes, and we leaned towards each other and kissed.

As soon as our lips touched I felt my pussy get wet. As our tongues were locked, his hands quickly slid down my back as he cupped each butt cheek with his strong hands. I could feel his erection through our clothes. We continued to kiss and then he turned my back to his chest and began kissing my neck. His hand reached around me as he caressed my tits in his hands. I could feel his cock getting harder and harder pressing up against my ass through our clothes. He reached down to the bottom of the skirt in the front and lifted it, then softly touched my soaking wet panties, rubbing my clit on the outside of my panties.

We moved to the kitchen and he lifted me up on the Center Island. My legs were wrapped around his waist while we kissed and he slipped his finger under my panties and rubbed my wet throbbing clit. He then took both hands, reached up my skirt and pulled my panties off. Then pulled my shirt up and unfastened my bra in the front. He looked me in the eye and then went down and took my left nipple in his mouth while slipping to fingers inside me. I was so wet as he fingered me and suckled my tits in his mouth.

He went down again, and as soon as his tongue his my pussy, I moaned and had one of the hardest orgasms I’ve ever had. His tongue was strong, going left to right and up and down. My pussy got so sensitive, I had to have a break, and it was time to see if the “rumor” was true. I stood up, lifted his shirt off, unbuttoned his slacks and pulled them down, he was wearing blue bikini briefs that looked awesome against his black skin. His cock was so huge I was amazed. At least 9 inches, and some serious girth to go with it.

I took off his briefs and stroked him with my hands. I took his balls in my hands and slurped up and down his shaft, top and bottom and both sides. Then I opened wide and took as much of him in my mouth as I could. He was moaning with pleasure as I sucked the biggest cock I had ever seen. It was so good, so erotic. He was so hard, with his dick nearly pointing at the ceiling, I knew I could more of him if he laid down. We laid down on the floor in the living room and as I started to go down on him, he redirected me to sit on his face in 69 saying: “ I want to eat some more of that sweet pussy and get some off that sweet ass” So we were in 69 and I was trying hard to deep throat him without success, it was hard to concentrate as he was sticking his tongue in me at the same time.

That’s when I felt his finger slip in my asshole and I had to take his dick out of my mouth to moan. I had never felt that before, his tongue was in my pussy, licking me clit and going inside me while his finger was gently fingering my asshole. What ecstasy, it was so good. He then pulled his finger out and licking everything, my clit, my pussy, my asshole, it was so good, and then I screamed in pleasure when his tongue was strong enough to stick inside my tight ass. Oh it was good.

After settling I briefly took his cock back in my mouth, but I couldn’t wait. I’d had at least 5 orgasms already and I wanted this man’s cock in my pussy. I said: “Can I get on you?”, he said: “Oh ya baby, come ride me”. I stood up as he was lying on his back, faced him, put a knee on each side of his waist and slowly put him inside me. I grabbed his cock, and stuck the tip in me, and then lowered my self down on him until he was all the way in me. He filled me up like I’d never felt before. I started moving back and forth and as I adjusted to his size I was rhythmically bouncing up and down on his huge cock. It was so good. I was so wet, and that’s when he accidentally slipped out. I started to get back on him when his boner hit the wrong hole!

I was too tight to go in but I heard him let a light moan. I had never had anal sex before. I said to Lewis: “that’s my ass”, and he said: “Give it to me baby”, I’ll go slow” The tip of his cock was still touching my asshole, and I remembered his tongue, so I lowered myself a little, and felt the tip start to go in, and he moaned again, so I let a little more, and I was surprised that it didn’t hurt. I guess I was so wet that it was well lubricated. I went down until he had about 5 inches in, and that was it. I moved around slowly and slightly bounced, I could tell he was loving it. But he wanted it all the way in, and I said no. He then asked if he could get behind me. I got on all fours and turned to look at him. He was so sexy. I grabbed my hips and thrust his cock back into my pussy, so deep, he then started hitting it like a battering ram, all the way in, all the way out, so fast that his big balls were swinging up and hitting my clit. I had another orgasm and came all over him as he continued.

He told me he wanted to come in my mouth or my ass. I thought he deserved it, the first orgasm alone was worth it, let alone 7! I said he could have his choice, so he spread my ass apart, and slowly pushed his cock back into my ass. I said: “go slow”, and he was, he easily got the 5 inches back in and began rocking back and forth. From this position, it was feeling good, and I felt it get a little deeper. Suddenly, I could feel his hips touching my ass, his cock was all the up my ass! All 9 inches! I couldn’t believe it didn’t hurt! I was so turned on I yelled “faster!”, and he grabbed my hips and started ramming himself in me again, all the way in my ass, then out in my pussy, then back in ass, it was so erotic! And soooooo good, he was back in my ass and I felt him expand, the head of his cock was pulsating and then he unloaded his cum in my ass, pumping hard and fast and screaming in pleasure, as I started having another orgasm. What a load it was, he came for about 90 seconds and then collapsed on the floor.

After that, I thanked him for the best fuck I’d ever had. I told him I wanted him to find a girlfriend, and that I didn’t want to leave my husband, but that we could always be friends.

It’s been a few months since then, and although we haven’t fucked again, I usually go meet him at lunch about twice a month. We usually just talk, but occasionally I can’t stop thinking about his cock and end up giving him a blowjob in a secluded spot in the parking lot. I have since secretly introduced my husband to anal sex. I want to keep my ass ready just in case Lewis and I get another encounter.

THE END