Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-01-2007, 05:20 PM
Married Couple

The Sheriff's Bride

It was a few hours until sunset and Justin Bartlet sat atop of his horse, staring at the small town in the middle of an endless sea of priarie. "Why did I agree to this," seemed to be the question that he continued to ask himself ever since he agreed to take on this job of Sheriff. It had been ten years since he last seen the small priarie town of Gatlin. Other than few new buildings, it looked the same as it did back then. Lightly spurring his horse, he started the last quarter mile to the town.

Justin's spurs jingled as he walked across the wooden planks in front of the Sheriff's Office. Inside, the old man in the chair looked to be asleep, but he knew better. "Alright," Justin said to the man, "you got me here, old coot. Now why is this job so damn important that your own Deputy wouldn't do?" "Took you long enough," Sheriff Cole Roberts' said, first raising his hat then his head. After a firm hand shake and then hug, Justin sat down on the desk as the older man walked to the window and stared out it. Justin held the older man in high respect; had for many years. It brought sadness to him to see the man that had been one of his only friends in Gatlin to look like death walking.

"I'm getting old Justin," Sheriff Roberts' began. "My bones ache, I have a hard time shooting straight, and my health is failing. Doc says I've got something that he don't know how to get rid of. The Doc and I, and well now you, are the only ones that know the truth about my health. I've told the townspeople that I'd find them a new sheriff before retirering." Turning around he stared at Justin. "Oh, there are a few that knows I'm sick, but they don't want to pry and I don't want their pitty." Pointing a finger at Justin, he growled, "And I don't want your pitty either. I've lived a good long life. Married the woman I loved. Watched her bare my child, four times." Walking back to the desk, he pounded his fist hard on it as he said, "They've just got to take you back, Justin. Your a damn fine Deputy from what I've heard. You're the only one I'd stand to let replace me. Judge Ward was wrong to force out of this town just because you and Mia had fallen in love. He was wrong! DAMN WRONG!!!" He pounded the desk again as he yelled the last two words.

Justin thought of Mia: her long, brown hair pulled up in a bun like always and her deep blue eyes sparkling everytime they looked at him. She had been a good half foot shorter than him at the time. She had only been sixteen, and he twenty, when he had asked her to marry and gave her the gold, heart shaped locket with the thin gold chain. His picture and the inscription "I'll Love You Forever" was on the inside. She was a small thing then. Her breasts where just starting to fill in her dresses nicely. For nearly a yearly he had courted her in secret before planing to elope. How Judge Ward found out, neither of them knew.

Judge Jonathan Ward locked Mia in her room and then told Justin that if he didn't leave by the next morning, he would have him hung for raping her. Though he had wanted to lay with her several times, he never had. He had wanted to wait until their wedding night; to have her pure even though he was far from it. God how he had loved her; how he still loved her. His heart still ached everytime he thought of her. Once several occassions he had visited the "working girls" at the saloon just to releave the sexual frustraion he would have after leaving Mia.

"Justin. Justin." The old Sheriff's voice brought Justin back to reality. "Oh boy," Sheriff Roberts' said, "you're still in love with her aren't you? You know, she never married." Smiling at Justin he continued, "You know, a town likes for it's Sheriff to be married. And now that Judge Ward has been in his grave for the past five years, there's no one to stand in the way. She owns the mercantile now. Bought it with her inheritance money and making a nice profit from what I understand." He glanced as his pocket watch before finishing, "They'll be closing in about thirty minutes. I'm sure her assistant wouldn't mind closing up for her if you should want to take her dinner." The two men smiled at each other. Justin tipped his hat to the older man before hurrying out the door.

Mia Ward wandered around her mercantile, taking inventory as her assistant, Robert Jones, waited on the last customers of the day. "I'll be in my office, Robert. Please lock up when you leave," she said as she headed for the back of the store. "Yes, Miss Ward," he called after her, "and good evening." "Good evening, Robert," she called over her shoulder as she slipped behind the curtian that seperated her store and office. Sitting her inventory list on the desk, she slumped into the chair. She smiled as her hand lightly touched the heart shaped locked that laid on top of her clothes, just above her breasts.

Mia allowed her mind to wonder ten years back to the handsome young man who had gave it to her; Justin Bartlet. He had been twenty, and her sixteen, when he had placed it around her neck as a sign of their love for each other. She easily remembered looking up into his hazel eyes; her hand running through his short, brownish/black hair. She felt her cheeks go flush as she thought of the stolen kisses they had once shared. Taking a deep sigh, she thought to herself, "Those days are over. I'll never see the man I love again." Mia jumped in her chair when Robert called her name.

"Miss Ward. Miss Ward."

"Yes," Mia said, regaining herself and standing as he entered the room. The young man stepped into her office. "Miss Ward," he said, "there's a man out here asking to see you. I've told him that we were closing, but he insisted. He said to tell you that his name is Justin Bartlet." Mia barely felt her legs go weak just before falling back into the chair. She stared at Robert as if he had just shot her. "Shall I send him away, Miss Ward," Robert asked his employer. "N-No," she studdered. "No Robert, that won't be necessary. Send him in." Robert stared at her before exiting the office.

"Could it be," Mia thought to herself. "Could THIS Justin Bartlet be HER Justin Bartlet? Was he the man who Sheriff Roberts had sent for to replace him." Oh, she hoped so. But then a thought occured: "What if he'd forgotten what she had once meant to him? What if he was married? Were there children?" Her heart sank with the questions. Tears started to form in her eyes. She hoped not. She still loved him. And if he was married, then she had truly lost him forever.

Mia heard the jingle of spurs just outside of the curtain. Standing back up, she straighten her dress. She held her breathe as the curtain moved and the man ducked under the wire as walked in. "He's as tall as I remember Justin being," she thought. He then stood up and again her legs went out from under her. "It's you," she gasped. "It's really you." She watched as Justin took only a few long strides to end the gap between them. Taking her hands in his, he pulled her up to a stand. She felt his arms wrapped around her waist. Their eyes locked on each others for a short moment before she closed them. She felt his lips grazed hers, then press hard against them. She eagerly opened her mouth and allowed his tongue to enter. A low moan came escaped from her throat. He tasted better than she remembered.

Justin let his hands wander; one up her back and to her neck, pushing her mouth closer to his, the other to her waist. He felt Mia's hands wrap around his neck. "Is she still mine," he thought. The old Mia would not have greeted an old male friend this way, but would the one before him. Releasing her, he stood back up. "Hello Mia," he said. "It's good to see you again." He couldn't help but smile as she breathlessly answered, "It's better than good; it's wonderful." "Do you greet all your old male friends this way," he teased. "Only one," she said; her face going flush just as soon as the words were spoken. His heart soared as her answer told him that her feelings for him were just as strong as his for her.

Justin pulled Mia back to him, holding her tightly in his arms. "I've never stopped loving you Mia," he said, resting his chin on her head. "I've thought of you every day. Hell..., every minute." "I know the feeling," she said as the redness of her cheeks deepened. For some time, Justin held Mia in his arms as they stood in her office. "Have you ate yet," she asked into chest. "No," he said, his lips touching the top of her head. "The diner has a nice pot roast on Thursday's. I usually eat it every chance I get." Mia's voice trailed off as she looked up at him. "Mia Ward, are you asking me out on a date," Justin teased. "What would your father say?"

Justin felt her warmth as Mia leaned close to him. Her hands gripped his black vest, pulling him closer to her. "I don't give a damn as to what my father would say," she said as she stared into his eyes. "He's been gone five years now. He's not here to lock me in my room and then run you out of town. After if I'm guessing right, you'll soon be our new sheriff, so who's worried" Leaning down to her, he hovered his lips just above hers and said, "I'm not Sheriff until Roberts makes the announcement." His lips then met hers causing a spark to shot through both of them.

All during dinner, Justin smiled as their presence together caused quite a stir among the towns folk. As they walked afterwards, few of the old timers told him that they were glad that he was back in Gatlin and hoped that it was permenant. Some even said that they thought he and Mia had made the perfect couple ten years ago and was happy to see that they were "rekindling" the flame. Justin turned them towards the Sheriff's Office. "Where are we going," Mia asked. Justin smiled as she held her arm in his as they walked. "To thank that old coot," he said smiling at her. "For what," she asked. "For telling me to go to the mercantile," he said smiling back at her.

One week after returning to Gatlin, Justin stood before the town as he was sworn in as the new Sheriff. Two weeks after that, he helped to bury the man that had made it possible; the late Cole Roberts. Six months from his arrival, Justin excitedly found himself watching Mia walk down the isle to him. The day that should have happened long ago was now taking place. The hotel bell hops had moved all of his belongings from the hotel to Mia's home above the mercantile while they prepared for the wedding. They had been given a second chance at love and he wasn't going to waste it.

Justin tugged at the bottom of his black vest; his "Sheriff" badge pinned perfectly on his chest. His black pants and white shirt had been pressed; his boots polished that morning; his black hat hung on one of the many nails along the church wall. His palms sweated as the lady at the pump organ began the wedding march. He held his breath as Mia walked towards him; her long white gown flowed behind her as her assistant, Robert, walked her down the isle. Her white veil hung down just below her chin as the top of her dress covered her neck completely. He felt as if he would pass out and wondered if she felt the same. He smiled as he watched the flowers she held shook and knew that she was nervous and scared to death.

After the ceremony, Mia stood beside Justin as the line of well wishers past by them. She had made it through the ceremony without fainting, now she worried about the upcoming night when their union would be consummated. At twenty-six, she was still pure. However, she knew that he wasn't. Years ago, she had seen him late at night entering the saloon where the "working girls" were and not leave until early morning. He had done this after spending long amounts of time with her. It had hurt her so then, but now she understood the needs that he had had. She had been unable to fill those needs then, but no longer. She was now his wife; Mrs. Mia Bartlet snd she would make sure those needs were filled.

To Mia, the walk home from the church to the mercantile had seemed long and yet, not long enough. They were going to her home, now their home. The sun was setting as Justin carried her over the thresh hold that she had crossed so many times since moving into the mercantile's upstairs. She eagerly, yet timidly, followed him to her virginal, and now bridal, bed. She looked around the room; her room. The very room that she had slept in for the past five and half years. She looked at herself in the mirror, feeling as if she had never been here before. Behind her, she heard the door close. Looking in the mirror across the room, she bit her lower lip as Justin's arms wrapped around her waist. The veil that had covered her face had been taken off shortly after the ceremony. The darn thing had been determine not to stay in place on her head ever since Justin had raised it to kiss her.

Mia felt Justin's lips on her ear. She closed her eyes to keep from watching the unfimiliar, yet familiar, couple in the mirror. She felt like she was watching something that she shouldn't be; like she was spying on some other couple making love. He must have notice her uneasiness because he whispered for her to relax as he began to undo the many buttons of her white gown.

With eyes still closed, she felt the soft white fabric being pushed off her shoulders and to her waist, making her even more nervous. His hands moved from her waist to her stomach and then up to her breasts, cupping them through the fabric of her corset. She felt his lips on her shoulders as his hands continued. Her body tensed further as he touched her soft skin just above the corset. His hands then moved to the larger buttons of the corset and undone them.

Mia opened her eyes to see the top half of her body naked in the mirror. Her hands instinctively moved to cover herself. Justin whispered in her ear, "I want to see you. You're my wife now. I'm allowed." Taking her hands in his, he eased them down. "You're beautiful, Mia. Let me see your body and all it's beauty." Their eyes met in the mirror as he stared at her body.

Stepping in front of her, Mia watched Justin removed his own vest and shirt, revealing a chest full of curly brownish/black hair trailing down in to his pants. She moaned as he bent down and took one of her breasts into his mouth. Her hands instantly moved to his neck and head, pulling him closer to her as her fingers ran through his hair. "Oh Justin," she moaned as his hands pushed the white gown down, causing it to fall to the floor.

Justin stood before Mia, looking at her. The white gown around her feet made her look like she was standing on a cloud. Her milky white skin was whiter than the pale white bloomers she wore. Lightly hooking the top of them in his fingers, he squatted, pulling them slowly down, revealing a patch of dark brown hair between her legs. He felt himself hardening and had to stand, allowing his manhood the room to grow.

Again Justin looked at Mia, this time she stood completely naked before him. Walking behind her, he undone the bun that held her hair in place. Unwinding it, he watched as it stopped just short of her waist. He was shocked at how long it was. He, along with no other man, had ever seen how long it really was. He had onced asked her to show him and she had said that "only her husband would see the length of her hair". The fact that he was the only man that would ever see it made his manhood swell even more.

Justin pulled his boots off before removing his own pants. Watching his new bride blush and look away as his pants fell to the floor made him laugh out loud. He watched as she glanced out of the corner of her eyes back to him. Her deep breathing told him that was truly scared to death. Leaning forward, he reached a long arm out and her grabbed one of her hands in his own, pulling her to him. Her soft breats touched him between his own chest and stomach. Lifting her chin, he softly kissed her, feeling some of the nervousness melt away.

Justin picked up his bride, her arms slipping around his neck as if it was something she done every day. Her body felt so good next to his. He laid her on her virginal bed, then laid next to her. His hand moved across her smooth belly as his mouth took in her breast. Her soft moans reached his ear. His hand moved down to the patch of hair between her legs. He heard his name being called as he found a pleasureable spot and began to gently rub with his middle finger. Her back arched and he sucked and rubbed harder. Her almost nonaudible cry reached his ears as he pushed his finger in her warmth. Her body shook with pleasure just as he felt her juices flow. He then kissed his bride tenderly, her mouth graciously opening to receive his tongue. Plunging his own tongue deeper, he mated it with hers before kissing his way down her stomach.

Eyes closed, Mia felt as if she was soaring through the clouds as Justin spread her legs; her nervousness now gone. She now enjoyed the pleasure of his kiss on neck, her shoulder, her stomach, her... Her eyes opened wide as she realized that Justin was now kissing her most private area. His tongue began to do things to her that she never knew a tongue was capable of doing. She stared straight ahead into space as her hands gripped the quilt covering her virginal bed. Her grip became tighter and tighter as he brought her closer and closer to climax. "Oh, Justin," she gasped as she felt herself release. She could hear him moaning as he greedly lapped up her juices.

Mia contiuned to stare at the ceiling as Justin kissed his way up her stomach and lightly teasing each breast before looking her in the eyes. She felt his knees come to rest at her inner thighs; his swelled manhood lightly touching her womanhood. Her eyes never left his as she felt him slowly push in her. She bit her lower lip as he again eased more of himself into her. A low moan of pleasure mixed with pain escaped her lips as he stretched her to accomdate him. "Relax," Justin whispered softly. She felt him come to rest in her. Thinking that he was fully in, she allowed herself to relax. Her arms wrapped around his back and her fingers lightly ran the length of his spine. A quick thrust of his hips brought tears to her eyes and loud gasp from her throat as her body rose up involuntarily, only to be blocked by his. Her fingers dug into his back as pain shot through her.

Mia felt little comfort as Justin softly said, "The painful part is over. Now the pleasure will come." His long, slow moments in her made her trust him. The pain was now gone and the pleasure of him in her was bringing new sensations to her. His manhood felt better than his tongue had and soon she was being pushed over the edge again..., and again..., and again. Her body shook as she held him close to her.

Mia raised her legs up allowing Justin's hips to move deeper into her. Her toes touched his ass as he moved deeper and harder into her. His body rubbed that spot he had rubbed earlier with his finger. Deep inside of her, his manhood hit spots that she never knew existed. Once again she gasped as he moved in her. She felt his body tense causing her own to shake. Deep in her, she felt him release just as she too came again.

Mia laid still as Justin remained on top of her, resting his upper body weight on his elbows. She lightly kissed his neck under his chin and down his shoulders. "Thank you," she softly said. Looking down at her, he asked, "For what?" "For returning to Gatlin... and too me," she softly said.