Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-16-2003, 05:51 PM

It Was So Hot That Night...fixed! sorry!

It was the middle of July. So, so hot. Even though it was after midnight, it was still at least 90 degrees in my bedroom. I had two fans going, and all of the windows wide open.
She was lying next to me, asleep. Snoring softly, the heat making her skin shimmer a little from the streetlight outside the window. I din't want to wake her, but the heat was keeping me up, and she looked so good in the hot light.
I took a chance, leaning over her slowly and carefully, licking the hot wet spot between her breasts. she moaned quietly, but wasn't fazed by my attempt to rile her. My pussy was starting to get wet, I could feel my panties sticking to my lips. I softly rubbed the wet spot, pushing my panties into the crease of my pussy. I had to wake her up. I needed it so bad.
I leaned down and bit her ear just hard enough to shake her out of sleep. " oh, what? What baby? What do you need? Oh god. It's so damn hot."
" No baby, you are. I can't stand watching you sleep anymore. Please let me eat you out.."
She agreed simply by nodding. I gave her a kiss and slid the sheet off of her middle, watching how she reacted to the cool breath of the fans. She spread her legs wide and I crawled between them and put my hands against her pussy. I spread it apart wide, making her hole stretch open. I stuck my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy hole and wiggled it around, feeling the bumps and slick, sweet cum.
She bucked hard, forcing my tongue to pop out of her hole. I slid it up to her clit and gently probed around the hood. She was so wet, my grip slipped from her open lips and slid closed on my face. It smelled so good. I slid back down with my tongue, moving it side to side as I went. When I got back to her hole, I put a finger inside of her as I licked around my finger, tasting the juices as it came out. She began to scream, and her pussy gripped my finger like it was trying to keep me from escaping. She came fast and hard, so hard my finger was forced to slide out of her pussy. I trailed it down near her asshole, and back up to her mound.
" Oh god, that was so hot. Almost as hot as this damn room. Baby, I wanna cum some more. Come here."
With that I sat up and she positioned herself sideways so I could touch my pussy against hers. I slid off my panties and crawle dup to her pussy. As they touched, they made a loud smacking noise and we could both see the strings of cum between the two of our pussies. We began to grind slowly, both of us moaning in sheer delight as our pussies slopped and slid against each other. I began moving in little circles, her thin strip of pubic hair tickling my clit. We began to move faster, sometimes slamming our pussies together to try to get off. I was pumping so fast, it made her giggle. Then we both came, our pussies throbbing against each other. It felt so good, and I was still cumming so hard, I continued to pump as she slid her hands across my breasts.
" Your turn." She said, sliding off of me and pushing me down on the bed.
I wasn't sure if I could take anymore, but if she was willing to give, I wasn't going to turn it down! She slid immedietely down between my legs, feverishly lapping at my already soaking pussy.
" mmmmm...so good" she mumbled into my slit.
I was moaning and grabbing the sheets. I had come so hard already, I felt as though I would do it again right away. She licked my clit and kept contact with my pussy as her tongue slid all the way down to my ass. This made me jump, it tickled and I had never had her lick my asshole before. It felt so good being all wet, the juices from both of us had slid down my ass and made it so wet. She came back up and stuck her finger in my pussy. I was a little dissapointed that she had stopped licking my asshole. Then I felt her finger slide across my asshole, and she began rubbing it in circles as she continued to tongue fuck my pussy. I could hear the distinct slurping noises of my ass as she stuck it in and out just slightly and circled it with her fingers. My body began to shake and she tongued me fast and pressed firmly down on my asshole as I began to come. She slid her finger in just a little and I spurted so hard I screamed loud and thrust my ass into the air, forcing her finger a little deeper inside of my ass. As I slowed my orgasm down, she sat up and said,
" Now that's what I call a good fuck session!"