Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-15-2002, 06:52 AM

Three men and a lady!!

I include this story written for my friend and his wife, hope you like it...
Your wife wanted to hold a dinner party, she invited me and my friend Leroy to a holiday chalet you had rented for the weekend. You would be allowed to be there, serving and clearing up.
I arrived with Leroy, both dressed in trousers and shirts, you opened the door for us and took us through to the lounge to meet your wife, you introduced us and watched as in turn we both hugged your wife. We complimented her on how good she looked, a clinging black dress with a low top and stockings. I loved the high heeled shoes she wore.

You noticed as Leroy hugged your wife his hand slide down her back and rub her lovely ass, I stood to her side and caressed her breasts through her dress. I saw you start to say something and told you to be quiet. Lori asked what we had in the bag, 'Oh this is your wimp's uniform for the night, put it on now wimp, let us all watch'.
You picked up the bag and took out the contents, a white lacy apron and a pair of your wifes black satin panties.
'I can't wear these' you protested, 'It's that or nothing' replied Leroy, you started to protest again but as you opened your mouth Leroy and I stepped over to you. We laid you on the floor and as Leroy held you down I pulled off your trousers and shorts, your little cock popped out, 'Lyn put on help me put on his clothes'
Your wife pulled up the panties and rubbed your cock through the material, we all watched as you got hard, I said 'See wimp you love these clothes really, now get up and put on the apron'.
You got up, removed your shirt and put on the apron, 'Let us see your outfit, turn around'
You heard us laughing as you turned around, your pantie clad butt visible from behind, Leroy reached out and patted your ass, 'Mmmm nice ass, I'll be feeling more of that later I hope' he said, you scooted out to the kitchen to bring in our meals.

We drank wine and ate as you served and cleared for us, each time you came to the table one of us would pat or rub you, but at the same time you noticed that our other hands were under the table, Lori sat between us, she had placed her legs over ours and Leroy and I were both stroking her nylon clad legs and bare thighs.
You turned around once as you heard your wife sigh loudly, 'don't worry wimp. I was just getting my first feel of Leroys huge cock' said your wife.

Our dessert was fruit and whipped cream, we pulled down the top of your wifes dress her breasts and hard nipples exposed to us all, you watched as we spread cream over her skin and each licked and sucked it all from her, I remember you taking a picture as she had two tongues licking her nipples.

We left the table and your wife told you to strip Leroy and myself.

She walked around us stroking and kissing the bare skin of our bodies as you removed each item in turn. As you pulled down our shorts your wife took each of us in her mouth in turn then we turned to face each other and she stroked and rubbed our big hard cocks, the tips almost touching she licked them together smothering them making them shine.

'Lay on the floor wimp, on your back, NOW', at my loud voice you jumped on the floor, Leroy and I knelt down over your head, 'Lori kneel on top of your wimp in case he tries to move'. Your wife knelt over your stomach then leaned forward to grasp our cock and continue wanking us as her lips kissed our cocks again. We held your arms down and as you looked up you saw our swinging balls and above them our two big cocks, one black one white being rubbed and sucked by your wife, she was trying to suck both at the same time. You saw our other hands rubbing her sticky nipples and breasts. I leant back and squirted cream over our cocks, your wife tried to lick it all up but some dropped onto your face as we shoved our cocks in and out of those lovely lips. I was close to coming, having my cock rubbed by your wifes hand now sticky with cream and precum, her mouth sucking me and feeling Leroys hot sticky cock against mine. I could feel he was nearly coming too and suddenly we both erupted together covering your wifes face and hands as she tried to lick and drink it up.. You watched as globules of come dripped from our cocks and your wifes face hitting your own face and mouth which you eagerly licked up.
'Time for you to clean up wimp' said Leroy as he lowered his cock towards your face, 'Make him lick you clean, I want to see him suck a mans cock' said your wife as she leant right over to watch you work.

As she did so I moved behind her and lifting her dress buried my head between her legs, first nuzzling her wet panties. I used my fingers to rub the wet material along her pussy, the panties got wetter and wetter and her hips pushed back at me. Then pulling them aside I slide my fingers over her open crack, they slide inside your wifes lovely pussy, then I ran my tongue over her soaking pussy, she was so hot and wet already.
I heard your wife gasp then say 'Suck him harder wimp, lick him clean all over, I want you to make his black cock thick and hard for me to fuck' I felt you struggle a bit but as I sucked your wifes wet clit in my mouth I held your legs down.

You settled down I could hear Leroy telling you to suck harder encouraged by your wife I took one hand away so I could fuck your wifes cunt and ass with my fingers. I heard her gasp and felt her cunt grip my fingers as she orgasmed.
'You've done a good job my wimp, see how hard you have made Leroy, now watch as he buries it in my hot wet pussy', said your wife, 'And don't forget Robins cock is to be cleaned and then he will fuck me too'.

Your wife positioned herself on all fours, her arms on your stomach, her pussy right over your face, she pulled off her soaking panties. Leroy got behind her, his huge black cock swinging as he moved it to your wifes wet hole, 'Guide his black cock into me' your wife told you and you gripped his cock, hot and sticky sliding it into your wifes ready cunt. She pushed back and sighed as the thick shaft started to enter her, you watched her take more and more of the hard cock, seeing her juices run over it.

I moved around in front of your wife and shoved a big cushion under your ass making it jut into the air. 'You are going to get a taste of some hot hard cock too now my wimp' gasped your wife, she lifted away the apron to expose your pantie covered cock, I pulled your legs apart and your wife rubbed oil over my throbbing shaft, it was sticky still with cream.

I pulled your panties aside and rubbed your exposed ass, your wife rubbed your cock, we heard you gasp as my fingers slipped inside your ass, or was it the sight of seeing Leroys cock now fully inside your wife, his balls slapping against her legs as he fucked her.

'I have always wanted to see you taken by a man' said your wife as she guided my cock towards you, the tip touched your ass and you jumped, she pulled me forward the head of me slipping inside.

Leroy was gasping as he fucked your wife, you saw his big black cock sliding in and out of your wifes cunt shining with her juices, her hips thrusting onto his cock. You watch your wife being taken as you feel her hands making another mans cock fuck your ass, you her me telling your wife how hot and tight you are, she replies how hot it makes her to see you being fucked by a man.
I start to fuck you, your wife groans at the cock inside her and the sight of her husband being fucked, we are all sweating skin shining as we heave and work towards orgasm. I fuck you slowly feeling the tightness of you, your wife tells me to fuck harder and as I do I know I will come any moment.
'Watch that big black cock fill me with its seed, feel Robin's hard cock in your ass I want to see you full of his seed' cries out your wife just before she grips my hips and as she helps me fuck you she comes, gasping and groaning. Leroy comes too, you see his huge cock tremor then hear him gasp too before you see his white come leaking from your wifes cunt dripping over you.
I feel my orgasm hit, my cock erupts come into your ass, I feel your hips jerking and under your wife I see your own come leaking through the material of her panties.

We collapse in a heap on top of you, you have Leroys black balls resting on your face, his cock leaking come and juices slides across your lips.
Your wife sits up and you see her juices and come dripping down her thighs. I can't resist leaning forward and pulling down the panties covering your cock I slip your cock into my mouth and suck you clean.
'Well you are being spoilt wimp having your cock cleaned' said your wife. Your wife still has her dress on, the top hanging down exposing her breasts, and the hem up around her waist.
Old 11-15-2002, 06:53 AM

Part two of the story

Your wife went back to the table pulling off her dress as she went and came back with the bowl of fruit. 'Mmmmmm I just fancy something sweet and sticky' she said. You were still laying on the floor, Leroy picked up some strawberries and I grabbed some grapes, we placed them over your chest stomach and panties, I sat down on your chest squashing the fruit, you feel the sticky juices between our bodies, my cock now hard again, sticky from fucking your ass, 'Get me clean again wimp' I say to you as my cock slides over your face, I scoop up some of the juice and coat my cock in it, 'this will give it lovely taste' I say as you lift your head and start to lick my big hard cock.

Your wife comes back with a banana and kneels over you facing me, Leroy grabs the fruit and you watch as he slides it along her cunt.
You are amazed as he slowly slides it inside her, 'rub me as you clean me' I tell you and watch you grab my cock and stroke it as you suck the head.
Your wife groans as she is fucked with the banana, I take some more strawberries and crush them over her tits, the juice running down over her stomach and legs dripping over your face as well.
Leroy slides behind your wife and rubs his cock against your wifes ass, he guides it to the tight hole, you have to watch as you see your wife being fucked in the ass by his big black cock and fucks her cunt with fruit. The banana soon becomes mushy and he lets it drop down over your face covering you again, you lick the sticky juice covered fruit up as you suck my cock.
Leroy replaces the fruit with his fat black fingers, three in your wifes cunt while he rubs her clit, you see his black cock buried in your wifes ass, she is pleading with him to fuck her harder, and you see her hips thrusting up and down to meet his pumping cock and fingers.

I thrust my cock at you then say 'put my cock in your wifes cunt now' you guide me to her cunt, wet with her juices and fruit juice, I thrust up inside her, your wife groans and sinks down over your face, you lift your head and start to lick all of us, thrusting cocks, your wifes soaking cunt and our swaying balls. 'Feel us taking your wife wimp, hear how much she wants our big cocks to fill her'. We all start to come again, your with begging to be filled with our come, you see our white seed dripping from her cunt and ass. After we have finished Leroy and I lay each side of your wife on our backs and I say 'Get over here wimp, lick us all clean before we you get to come again. You crawl over to us, and we hold your head down as you lick us all clean, two cocks, and your wifes cunt and ass.
'Now for you to feel the size of a black man, do you want it?' 'Oh please, I want you to fill me up' you reply.
I lay down and Leroy pushes you down over me in a 69 position, he spreads your legs and crushes more strawberries against your ass making it slick and slippery. Your wife grabs my cock and rubs it making me hard then guides it to your mouth, she leans down and joins you licking the hard rod.
you feel Leroy rubbing your ass, his fingers easily slip inside you, your wife leaves my cock, 'I want to see you fucked by Leroys big black cock' she says.
As Leroy replaces his fingers with his cock you feel your ass stretching and Lyns tongue licking him as he forces his way in, she keeps his cock wet as he start to fuck you, only half way in.
You are still wearing the panties, now soaked with your come and fruit juices, I pull them aside and slip your cock out. Lifting my head I close my lips around you tasting the salty come mixed with fruit juices, you start to try and fuck my mouth but Leroy is fucking your ass, your wife telling him to get his whole cock inside you as she licks both of you.

I feel your mouth swallowing my cock, your hands rubbing my balls, I rub your balls through the panties and can feel Leroys balls hitting my fingers as he pumps in and out of your ass.
He are all thrusting, fucking and moving, a sweating sticky mass, all fucking each other, I manage to reach out with one hand and find your wifes soaking cunt, I rub her clit so we will all come together again, we are all groaning, your wife saying how good it is to see you taken at will by other men, Leroy makes final hard thrusts nearly pushing you from me as he comes filling you with more come. Lori gasps and I feel your come start to pump into my mouth as you feel my come squirt into yours.

We lay collapsed over each other, heaving for breath, looking at the sweet sticky mess all over us, do you have a big bath tub?................Robin

You may have guessed my friend is the wimp!!