Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 09:38 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Guys and toys

For all of you gentleman (cough*cough*) who enjoy the pleasure of a well designed toy, please tell me what kinds of toys are your favorite.

Do you have to be in a special mood to use it?
Do you like it better when you use it alone or with a partner?
What is your favorite way to use it?
Where's the pics?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-19-2010, 07:20 AM

To answer you questions, I like the small butt plug we have. I use it alone but I also like it when we are fucking. I like to have her doggie style and put it in her ass and then fuck her from behind. Sorry no pics
Old 09-20-2010, 03:51 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
For all of you gentleman (cough*cough*) who enjoy the pleasure of a well designed toy, please tell me what kinds of toys are your favorite.

I have a cone that is not intended for use as a sex toy, but works nicely for preparing me for the suction cup dildo I have.
Quote:

Somewhat, yes. It's moreso whether or not my body is up to it. The mood struck me Friday night and it was quite enjoyable.
Quote:

I've never had a partner use it with me.
Quote:

So far I've only had opportunity to use this cone once, but I used to have something similar. I've only used my new dildo twice. The second time was recent, right after using the cone for the first time. As such, I don't have a favorite way.
Quote:
Where's the pics?

Well, there's a video from last Friday... but it has yet to leave my hard drive. I suppose I could send it to you.. you know... if you're interested.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 10-14-2010, 07:59 PM

I dont have any toys to. But we have this vacuum something is use. Feels so good. YEs, sometimes i need to be in mood to use this.
Regarding your question, doing it without a partner is fine but doing it with a hot babe is awesome.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:50 AM
garry

Love a butt plug and some fetish underwear and l have lots of fun by myself or with a bit of help
Old 10-28-2010, 12:37 PM
is not this trim anymore!

I have three items in particular.

One is a vibrating mouth that I've already shown you all, so I'm sure any further details or documentation would bore you.

The other two are used in quite a different way and have a bit of a shock value to those witnessing. Mrs. WI keeps her eyes closed so she doesn't have to see it. lmfao

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:41 AM

mmm...

there is this vibrating plug that she uses on me thats soft gel type, so it goes in easily (her own one when we tried feels hard and great but probably too much for me right now >_<) . Mine does feel great but sometimes my partner stimulates me too much @__@;;; (but i'm unable to do it myself, or at the least the level of stimulation)

As for the mood, as long as my body is up for it, i'm happy to have it in ^^ Though when she uses it on me... she usually does a bit of... preping for it....

as for the favourite way.. twisting it around.
round and round and round ^___^
Old 10-30-2010, 10:55 PM
Causer of Unrest

Good thread, Lil! I like men who like toys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
I have three items in particular.
The other two are used in quite a different way and have a bit of a shock value to those witnessing. Mrs. WI keeps her eyes closed so she doesn't have to see it. lmfao

But maybe some of us DO want to see it. Them. Whatever, just do it now!

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 11-02-2010, 10:03 AM

Mines an Aneros maximus.....
http://www.aneros.com/prostate-massagers/
Special mood? Definately yes.
With partner? Nope my missus isnt into toys, she's a bit of a prude tbh, although she did once fuck me with a vibrator, the prostrate gland is a wonderfull thing
Favourite way to use it? With plenty of lube and a few good joints. It works on its own although i usually end up guiding it around with the little handle.
Pics? Trust me ladies, you don't wanna see a photo of my arse!! rofl.
2nd favourite sex toy? My missus pussy!!
3rd? \/\/\/\/\/\
Old 11-04-2010, 05:51 AM
not just for breakfast

Favorites?
A pink butt plug, a feeldo, and a thick vein ridden strapon suction cup dildo. I love her glass dildo with the spiral rigids to, but for other reasons.

Yes, but any night a toy is suggested and or requested for use is good by me.

Yes and no, depends. Some times I will abandon a toy for another or none at all, when the moods strikes ya know...Each set of experiences are different and fun in different ways.

I have a few butt plugs, I love to insert one and walk around and torture myself with pleasure for a few hours. As for the feeldo, well that I just love to get fucked with, deep long and hard, falling on the bed in a sweaty mess...mmmm sticky sweaty mess.

Where's the pics?
Check the threads ;P
Old 03-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith

I have a cone that is not intended for use as a sex toy, but works nicely for preparing me for the suction cup dildo I have.
Quote:

Somewhat, yes. It's moreso whether or not my body is up to it. The mood struck me Friday night and it was quite enjoyable.
Quote:

I've never had a partner use it with me.

UPDATE:
So I have a couple new toys since then and a *little* experience with a partner using a toy on me.

I have a larger suction cup dildo, a glass butt plug, and a glass dildo that I still haven't taken for it's inaugural voyage.

The glass plug is much more enjoyable than I thought it would be. I really like it.

I had a partner, who may or may not be a member of this forum and have a rather high post count and be rather fond of whips, try using the black dildo on me and she basically broke my ass. It's my fault though. I needed to get "warmed up" before going straight to my biggest toy. Next time will be different.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 03-18-2011, 01:40 AM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Hi L, & everyone, I've a small variety of toys of varying sizes & lengths. My favorite is the 8" cock&balls dildo that he and/or she fucks my ass with. It is huge & I'm SOOOO VERY happy to have my ass reamed til I'm exhausted. Then I like him (when he's with me) to fuck me to sleep with his real meat.

I love my ass fuckings!

& the wet spot!
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 04-26-2011, 10:14 PM

Kinda surprised to see that most guys have some sort of a dildo or butt plug of some sort. I would have thought that most guys used a pocket pussy of some kind. I personally have never used, or owned a toy for myself. I have been told that I should. The Flesh Light does look pretty nice.

Anyone own one of those? If so, what do you think of it?
Old 04-27-2011, 05:41 AM
Suck Me

Toys

The best toys are the live toys your sex partner for the evning or the day,
myself being into incest is the female members of my family and the other women I fuck with,Live toys the best toys to play with.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:20 AM
Deranged Giants Fan

An unconventional "toy"

An ex of mine used to have a rather strange stool she called her milking stool. It was short with a narrow seat and for some unexplainable reason had a slot about 2 inches wide in the seat. It was just high enough so I could straddle it on my knees and my crotch would rest on the seat. She would order me to straddle it then pull my cock and balls down through the slot. The slot acted as cock ring. If I was hard at all I could not pull out of it or get off stool but had to stay on hands and knees stuck on the stool.
Once on the stool she would jerk and suck me and masturbate in front of me to keep me hard for as long as she wanted. On the stool I had to beg and plead to be allowed to cum. Since I was on my hands and knees my ass was totallly exposed for her to use her fingers or dildo in me. Some of these sessions last for hours.
I felt so venerable on the stool; It was such delicious torture. When I did get to cum it would leave me shaking for a few minutes. The stool was kept in our living room. When we had company over she enjoyed looking it the stool then looking me directly eye with the unspoken message that she wanted to milk me. This never failed to get me hard and blushing as I imagined what she was going to do to me later !!