Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2002, 12:00 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Donkey
Signals

Hello Everyone,
I am wondering what signals you send out to let someone know that you are interested in them. Or do you have any moves you use to catch comeones eye?

BTW if you are wondering I have no signals or moves of my own. I couldn't pick up to save my life.
Old 08-01-2002, 07:36 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I always thought that pulling down my pants and flashing worked well, they are either impressed and take me home or slap me, either way its good.
Old 08-01-2002, 09:36 AM
Just me.

I told her "I do" 39 years ago ... but that's a different story

By the way, Donkey ... welcome to Pixies. Great to have you with us.
Old 08-01-2002, 03:15 PM
yet seldom member

Donkey:
First let me tell you: also you are sending signals, even if you think you do not. Maybe they are the wrong ones, but be sure, you DO. So, if you have fear, it probably means already a negative signal. My tip: cool down, relax, enjoy, and do not feel ashamed for being yourself.

It is a question of mutual sympathy and communication. I like getting the eye contact first, slightly longer than usual. If I get a reaction (interest on the other side), IŽd continue with a smile. If it comes back I might start a little talk. From something normal changing to something personal. If there is a give-and-take everything is ok. If it is all singlesided, I automatically stop it, because I would not feel ok with that communication. If it is balanced, I am on the train........
Old 08-01-2002, 03:15 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
Blah........Just tell her and get it over with. You'll be glad you did.

*Clint
Old 08-01-2002, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GermanSteve
Donkey:
First let me tell you: also you are sending signals, even if you think you do not. Maybe they are the wrong ones, but be sure, you DO. So, if you have fear, it probably means already a negative signal. My tip: cool down, relax, enjoy, and do not feel ashamed for being yourself.

Ok I guess I should have clarified that I meant conscious signals that you intentionally put out. I do realize that peoples body language puts out signals whether you want them or not.
And I would also like to clarify that I am not looking of tips to pick up. Its just not my style. I am just curious what other people do.
Old 08-01-2002, 04:24 PM
yet seldom member

Ummm, conscious signals... if you do not use them, I am interested in if you are nevertheless getting good results.
At least it seems like you do not complaint about it.
Old 08-01-2002, 04:28 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Besides eye contact.....those looks..... just long enough to let him catch you looking

I always wear interesting perfumes..mostly essential oils...my fave being peppermint or lavender...I make sure that somehow he gets a whiff....never over powering just enough to make him curious.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §€ Lilith €§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-01-2002, 07:13 PM
the Lusty Wench

It's usually in my eyes and my smile -- I've been told all my life that I have very expressive eyes, so if I'm interested, I just let that communicate itself from my thinking and show in my eyes - but like Lileth - I wear essential oils - my favorite is pina colada -- a little sweet and a little tart.
Old 08-02-2002, 07:53 PM
Seductress

I would say definately lots of eye contact...to start......following with lots of smiles.....and if i have had a couple of drinks i get a bit more adventurous.........then if he hasnt got the message that im interested in him by then.........i simply undress, walk up to him, and say...."hey how about it".......OMG.....noooo, I havent done that yet....but geeze....sometimes I feel like it!!!!!....but....i always like the guy to make the first move..........then when he does.........i damn well act like im not interested!!!!!!!!!!......yeah i know....im nutz........Ohhh well......i think im a psychologists dream......or in some cases....nightmare..

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 08-04-2002, 09:30 PM

Well I guess an apology is in order as I did actually try and pick up a waitress tonight by telling her that she was cute and really nice. It failed miserably but none the less I did try so I guess I have a move or two after all
Old 08-05-2002, 11:25 AM
Banned

I'm more verbal, too. I was out with T for the first time. Neither one of us were sure if it was a "date" or not. After a few drinks we danced and I said something to the effect of: I'm really good in bed. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to find out someday.

I guess it worked but maybe you shouldn't be that cheeky!
Old 08-05-2002, 01:11 PM
Now known as Loulabelle

I think you've got to find you're own personal strengths and play on them.

There are people out there who are very pretty to look at, but not much in the brain department, and in that case just standing there looking good is enough - probably best to keep thir mouths shut too!

Other people, may have one particularly good feature either physically, mentally or in terms of personality. You need to draw attention to your good points. (Like Steph says, if you are good lay and you know you can put your money where your mouth is, then subtly let your intended 'victim' know! Likewise, if your best feature is your sense of humour, use it!)

Once you feel that the person has warmed to you, then flirt subtly . . .eye contact . . . smiling . . . the odd joke etc etc.

For a woman, all you need to do to let a guy know you're interested is turn the subject to sex. Just in very general terms, nothing too specific. If they're interested too, you'll be in bed in no time!

For a guy - if a woman is talking about sex, FOR GOD"S SAKE TAKE THE HINT!!!!!!!! I'm sure men would pull much more often if they only would read the signs properly!!!

- Woody Allen