Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2003, 04:17 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Dial....

"Here ya go champ" Wes put the beer down on the table and pushed it my way.

"Thanks buddy" I said

Wes and I were kicking back after another long week at work.

The pub was beginning to fill with other suited types but was still reasonably sparce. We had called it a day earlier than usual, after all it was a Friday. We sat and talked a lot of shit with the more beer we drank. We admired the women who walked past our table and received the odd smile and nod in the process. The warm night just seemed to make everyone happier and more open. I got up to buy my round.

"Two pots thanks" I told the bartender. I

turned on my heel to survey the pub again. I noticed a woman sitting with a group of friends and laughing heartily. I had always had a weakness for women in suits, especially tall women with long, deep red hair. She looked at me and I smiled.

"There ya go"

I waited and was rewarded with a smile in return. Satisfied, I turned back, paid the bartender and picked up the drinks. I stored her face into the memory banks for later on.

Before I made it back to the table a woman crossed my path and stopped me.

"Check the last stall, ring the number" she whispered and then continued walking.

I watched after her, a puzzled look on my face. What the hell was that all about? I sat the drinks down and started to tell Wes what the woman had said and then decided against it.

About 3 more rounds later I needed to pee...badly so I got up and headed to the toilets. When I was there I noticed that the last stall was empty so decided to see if there really was a number in there. I closed the door and unzipped to empty the bladder and searched the wall.

FOR A GOOD TIME CALL 9585 9284

I laughed out loud, it was the only number in the stall and it was that old line. I shook both heads, glanced at the number one more time and then left.

Wes had managed to russle up some more beers and some company for himself while I was away. I made an on the spot decision to find the pay phone. The number was cheesy but it was a woman who told me about it. That had me curious. It was only 40 cents.

I punched in the number from the stall trying not to chuckle. The voice that picked up was husky and sexy as all hell. Whoa.

"Hello, Erica here"