Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Yankee in Dixie

There are lizards gecko. Roll a hunter. Then you just have to get to level 60. Then you can get a warpstalker. It looks like a giant lizard.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 09-09-2008, 01:41 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I am a lilith of the all powerful she-beasts. I am a level 3897294057237548957892347 succubus and pretty damn tasty

Damn right you are!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 09-10-2008, 09:42 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
There are lizards gecko. Roll a hunter. Then you just have to get to level 60. Then you can get a warpstalker. It looks like a giant lizard.

As a player character, or a MOB?
Old 09-10-2008, 04:24 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkogecko
As a player character, or a MOB?

As your pet.

If you want a reptile from an early level there are raptors, and crocoliscs. My hunter's main pet was his tiger, but I also had a bear and a raptor. Raptors look like the velociraptors in Jurasic Park.

I just got my open beta key for Warhammer. Downloading the patch right now. I'll let you all know what the game is like if you want.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:00 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I heard from a coworker it's pretty good even though he's not far into it. I'd love more details though.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 09-10-2008, 10:31 PM

Played about two or three hours tonight. I'm still getting used to the user interface. The UI is very similar to WoW, but I would expect that. I haven't played around with multiple action bars yet so I don't know if they're even available.

I rolled a Bright Wizard. Mainly because my play style is that I like to make things dead as fast as I can. So far it seems very similar to a fire spec'd mage in WoW. Except for the fact that if I unleash too much fire power too fast I can blow myself up. Which I've already done twice, once killing myself the other just knocking my HP down so low one hit from a MOB would have killed me. I think I will get him to 10 or 11 and then try a different class.

I really enjoy their Public Quests. In the one I participated in in the newbie area I placed first twice in a row because of the massive damage Bright Wizards can deal out. I guess I should explain what a PQ is. There are certain areas of the world that are marked for PQs. when you enter the area you are automatically in on that quest. There are multiple parts to the quest, each getting progressively more difficult. After the final part each person who participated in the PQ rolls 1-1000 the highest number wins a bag containing items that are guaranteed to be useful. The catch is you get a bonus to your roll based on how much you contributed to the fight.

That's about it for my impressions so far.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:44 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude30
As your pet.
If you want a reptile from an early level there are raptors, and crocoliscs.

See, what attracted me to EverQuest back when I was playing was the possibility of Iksar (bipedal lizards) as PCs.

IOW, I'm a lizard, *and* I play one on-line.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Just remember, when you head to Shattrath at level 62 63 it doesn't matter. Be careful which faction you choose. Cause Everquest sucks. LOL. Sorry, I love the Jimmy story on youtube.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:53 AM
Pixies Movie Buff

all alliance, on Aggramar. Shaman main
Old 09-12-2008, 12:56 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Airy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuelaan
all alliance, on Aggramar. Shaman main

Yippee!!! Pack and I are not alone!!
Old 09-15-2008, 12:38 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Hey Jude, any new info on WarHammer?
Old 09-15-2008, 12:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Airy
So last official word from Blizzard...WotLK due out November 13th. Just the latest and greatest...wonder if it will actually happen then!
Old 09-15-2008, 02:45 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Woot! I already have my copy bought and paid for. I've just been waiting for release.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
Hey Jude, any new info on WarHammer?

Open beta ended over the weekend, and the 6000 people who bought the collectors edition got to start their head start on Sunday.

CE was sold out by the time I decided to play it so I'm stuck waiting until Thursday.

I ended up playing a total of four toons. I played a Bright Wizard, Archmage, Engineer, and Shadow Warrior. Bright Wizard is basically like a WoW mage, but totally fire spec'd. Their different career paths, are basically a choide of DoT, AOE, and Direct Damage. He struck me as slight over powered in Public Quests, because the amount of damage, even at lower levels, was enough to almost always put me at the top of the contribution chart. The Archmage is a healer/damage hybrid for the elves. I liked him the best of the four toons I played. Very handy in PvP combat, since he always had something to contribute. I didn't play the Shadow Warrior much at all, they're basically ranged damage. That toon would probably be a lot more fun to play in a group, or PvP if you can get a tank to hold agro.

One thing I forgot about the Bright Wizard is blowing yourself up. They build up energy as they cast their spells, this energy increases the chance of them getting a crit, but the more energy they have the greater the chance of them killing themselves in a magical backlash. I find in game suicide hysterical at times. The one time I blew myself up was pretty freaking funny.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:33 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Any word on how much the monthly membership is? And if they give you that free trial like WoW? Might be worth picking up at some point to give it a shot.