Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neige
Is anyone here addicted to it as much as this guy?

If you will excuse the expression - wow!
Old 10-15-2008, 06:08 PM
Yankee in Dixie

That's a bit much. If you don't know, the 3.0 patch went live yesterday. Not all the add ons have been updated yet. I love the shammy resto tree. WE HAVE A HOT NOW! I also recently got my flying mount.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 10-15-2008, 06:37 PM
Melted

I haven't been able to play since the new patch went live because I fried my laptop and there's not enough RAM on my other puter to play it on... Can't wait to get my laptop back!!!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:34 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Bummer. I run 512mb of ram on my desktop and only problems in Shattrath. Even in Orgrimmar I don't have problems after everthing is done loading and I give it a few seconds to catch it's breath so to speak. My laptop is rocking 4gb of ram so I don't have any lag problems anywhere.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 10-16-2008, 12:10 PM
Melted

My desktop only has 384 MB of RAM (min req 512 MB), and a 400 MHz G4 processor (min req 933 MHz)... Oh and the video card is just 16 MB VRAM (min req 32 MB).

Maybe it's time to upgrade this dinosaur...

Old 10-16-2008, 01:47 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Considering standard is 2gb of ram, 5400ghz processor, and a much better graphics card......uh YEAH! I would highly suggest going to ibuypower.com. It's where I got my laptop and it's a much better price for a great computer than going through Dell.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:48 PM
Melted

Ah, but this is a Mac. My laptop I fried is a great one though and it's perfect for Warcraft (and I don't play any other games) and my desktop I really only use when I don't have anything else (like now, lol) so I wouldn't want to spend tooo much money on it. Looking on macsales.com, the cost to upgrade it wouldn't really be worth it considering how little I use it.

Old 10-16-2008, 04:14 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Well, depending on how much it would cost to make it warcraft worthy vs. replacement....I'd suggest going to walmart and picking up a compaq if it's cheaper. It should be able to run warcraft just fine. At least until you get a new laptop. Only thing I really do on my laptop is warcraft. I use my desktop for everything else.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:31 PM
Melted

Oh my laptop's getting fixed! I should get it back in a couple of weeks.

Old 10-29-2008, 04:57 PM
Melted

w00t I got my laptop back! But now it's gonna take half a day to download that patch...

Old 10-29-2008, 09:18 PM
Yankee in Dixie

yeah, but its worth it in the end.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:54 PM

Quick question for the Pixie's WoW players: What's your opinion of the achievement system Blizzard added?
Old 11-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I find it actually kind of fun. It's interesting to see the progress you make in the game and being able to see what other people have done.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:43 PM

Have you managed to complete any of the achievements with rewards, such as the recent Hallow's End achievemnt list? I only managed to get it AFTER Blizzard dropped on the of the required achievements (the one about get all the different masks). Other than that, most of what I've picked up are the exploration and low-level instance achievements, and the occasional Battleground ones.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:49 AM
Just a Freek

I find them fun also.

I now have the last name of Jenkins, hehe
"In hot as fire and out soft as snow."

Lost

My pic threads:
as requested
Bound...for pleasure!
Ienki and Andvari DO Vegas
oh, and the one Ienki posted of me...
my camera, my rules