Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-01-2003, 11:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to Nobody Special
Dick still thinking of the events that happend earlier, sat down and drew up a poster and started making copies of it to plaster all over the campus of the school. "I have to find her, she is the love of my life and the only woman for me." as he said with a big smile on his face.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wanted poster3.jpg (146.3 KB, 458 views)
Old 03-04-2003, 08:10 PM

Send a message via AIM to Zack
A meanicing laugh echoed throughout the chamber of "Personal Gratification" as a small, stumpy man with inch thick glasses stood before a large blinking control pannel, numerous buttons and dials littered it, a low steady hum heard, dozens of wires linked to a large laser that seemed to oddly resemble part of the male anatomy.

The cracking voice of the short man broke out, sounding like a teenager barely past pubirty. "You're too late Slick Shifter! The moment I press this button ALL males on the planet shall become impotent!! And the entire female population of the world shall come to MY door to...well...CUM! Bwahahaha!" The overly annoying voice cackled again as a built man in cream white...spandex stood before him.

Moving from a battle position to that of a slighlty confused man. "...erm...Dr.Sperzami..you do know that women can just..get eaten out." Licking his lips at the words. "Or use sex toys...or just plain old fanshioned fingers.." He held up two fingers and wiggled them in an example, two tendrils sprouting from his back and mimicing the hand.

The Doctor paused for a brief moment, mouth opened in response but words seemed to choke for a moment. "Then...then..they'll have to come to me to...have children! Mwahahaha!!"

S.S. shook his head. "Nope, sperm banks. The whole artifical insemination thing is pretty well stocked. Hell, it's where I get my spare cash" Seeing the Doctor with a faultered face S.S. quickly took that chance and clenched his fists, arms tight he closed his eyes and his body began to waver, body seeming to blur as the bolts on the ground around his feet began to jump and vibrate this way and that, the vibration growing and increasing, stone ground began to crack beneath the "Impotency ray" and it tilted away from the control panel.

The wires holding it snapped and bolts of electricity flew from every direction, power snapping. The short doctory seemed far too slow to avoid the bolts of electricity and random strays of plasma from the lasers exposed circuits.

The short frame lost in the blue blast of light and when all cleared his small frame was crumpled at the base of the stand, the roof begining to groan under the pressure.

S.S. quickly darted in, snatching up the small, sad, strange little man and leapt up through an open window as the "Personal Gratification" fortress crumbled to it's lonely knees.

The lonely Dr dropped ontop of a squad car's hood, S.S. took off once more, riding a wave of super slick white fluid all the way down town.

Reaching the front of his modest 4 room apartment, Spencer, now in his street clothes walked towards the front door.

Giving a small wave to Mr and Mrs Fellman, Mrs Fellman's smile with the ruby red lips that had greated him on many a morning, turned to a quiet giggle as Mr Fellman fell flat on his ass.

Spencer looked over his shoulder to see said Fellman lying back down in a small puddle of cream white fluid, looking down he saw a small patch flowing out of his left heel and quickly shook it off, smiling back at the Mrs, she licked her lips and waved.

Spencer just smiled to himself, holding the door open as Sam, Samantha Simmons, skipped out the door. Pert little 19 year old, makes the best french toast a guy could have.

As he was just about to open the mail box a feminen hand touched his shoulder, turning he saw Rose, the mail carrier, the kind of girl that could just wake up after a hard night and look like an angel, a native beauty.

She smiled and handed him his newspaper and an offical looking letter, placed a kiss on his cheek and went to work sorting the rest of the letters.

As he turned to leave a tendril spread from his back and made a solid smack to Rose's lovely behind through the thin material of her blue uniform, causing her to let out a throaty mix of a yelp in surprise and a moan in pleasure.

He didn't need to turn to know that her face was a scarelet red and just smiled to himself, tearing open the letter and quickly skimming the words he grinned, another smack was heard, followed by another throaty moan and what sounded like a zipper.

Spencer just sighed and turned, holding open the door as Rose made her way inside. "I'll be right up..."

She just held a hand to her chest and shivered, "And I'll be right down..." She whispered to herself

Spencer stuffed the letter in his pocket, scooped her up in his arms from behind and made his way up the stairs.
Old 03-05-2003, 08:27 AM

Send a message via AIM to DragonLady
Shelby

Unloading all of her clothes, and makeing her bedroom all of her own, she watches other students go to there own rooms. Thank God! she says to her self " I don't have to share my room, YOu never know what they might have" she thougth to herself.

Annoucment : All Students Please come to the auditormuim at 9pm Thank you..