Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-13-2003, 08:48 PM

Megan and Sara

I don't know how Megan and I got to be fuck buddies...but i really didn't mind. I had so little experiance with other girls before her, I wasn't ready for a reall relationship yet. We weren't so much friends as just sexual tools. We would take turns back and forth being each other's toys, depending on who wanted it more.
Whether it was me fucking her or her fucking me, I didn't mind, so long as I came, and I always did.

One night in particular, it was a thursday. I was busy working on a paper for my biology class. My phone rings and I already have a feeling it's Megan.

"Hello?"

Breathlessly she answers, "Sara? Sara, I need you."

She is so extremely out-of-breath that my first thoughts weren't of sex. I was worried that something was wrong. "Megan, are you alright?"

She said again "I need you..."

"What is it, what's going on?"

"I'm fingering myself. I'm so fucking horny. I keep trying to make myself cum, by I need you to come here and fuck me!"

"Ooh..." I said coyly, catching on. I was excited that it was my turn to own her . "You need me to fuck you, do ya? I dunno, I'm pretty busy..."

"Please???"

Her voice was shaky and desperate. God, I loved it. I was already wet at the thought of her trying to masterbate with no avail; that I'm the only one that can bring her that higher level of ecstacy. "Want me to bring my strap-on?"

"The big one." I knew exactly what she meant. I had several strap-on dildos in various sizes. The biggest one of all was 10". "I'll be there in ten minutes to fuck your brains out. You'd better be ready," I said and hung up the phone.

I lied.

I took my time and got there 20 minutes later, knowing that the waitng was practically killing her. I walked up to the second floor of her dormitory to her room. There was a hair scrunchie on the door, a signal that it was unlocked and I could go right in. I did so, and closed the door behind me. I seemed to had interprupted her, while she was in the midst of trying to pleasure herself. She was kneeling up on her bed wearing a black bra and panties. Her right hand was stuffed down her panties furiously fingering her cunt. Her left hand was twisting one of her nipples, as her breast were hanging outside of her bra. She was startled by my entrance.

"Oh! Sara, I'm so glad you're here!" She got off her bed and walked towards me.

"Why aren't you naked? I told you to be ready!" I said, sternly, taking on my role as the dominate bitch. Megan lowered her eyes and quickly took off what little clothes she had left. She looked at me. "You ask me to come over here and take care of you and you don't even listen to me?"

"I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?"

I took off my shirt and unhooked my bra, letting my large, firm tits hang down. I grabbed her by her hair and forced her mouth on my nipple. "You can start by sucking it, you little slut!"
Old 05-14-2003, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Megan attacked my nipple with her mouth. I could tell that she was extremely hot. She started biting my nipple and took my other tit and started squeezing.

"Put your finger in my pussy bitch and make me cum,." I ordered.

Megan immediately left my tit and put it down my panties. She stuck two fingers in and shoved them up as far as she could. She was actually doing a good job and I was definetely going to cum soon but I wanted to see how far she would go.

"Put your mouth on my cunt- lick me through my panties."

In an instant I could feel her tongue trying to stab my pussy through the nylon barrier. I was feeling very brazen at this point and I let loose with a torrent of pee. I soaked my panties and her face but she didn't seem to mind. This put me over the top.

"Keep licking - I'm cuuuummming!!!" I yelled.

Megan whipped my panties to the side and stuck her tongue all the way in. I contined creaming, much to her delight. She kept licking until I was completely finished.

"Damn girl, I didn't think you would keep licking while I peed. That was hott!"

"You've made me so fucking horny I'd eat your asshole."

I never thought about that but it sure sounded like a good idea at that moment. I told her to take off all of her clothes. While she did this, I grabbed two of the smaller dildoes.

"I want to watch you fuck your ass."

We both inserted a dildo in our assholes and started masturbating. I had never done this and I doubt Megan had either. I was getting turned on again watching her asshole open and close. I could tell by her breathing that she was also extremely turned on.

"Did you mean it when you said you'd eat my asshole?"

"Yes, will you let me?"

I told her to leave the dildo in her ass and crawl to me. When she got there I looked deep into her eyes and said, "stick your tongue deep in my ass and ream me out. I want to feel your tongue buried in my asshole.

Megan pulled out the dildo I was using and proceeded to suck it like she was giving head to some guy. She looked very good doing this. She then reached down and pulled my asscheeks wide apart and put her tongue on my hole. She pushed and her tongue slipped easily inside. I had never felt a tongue inside my ass (I had let a few guys butt-fuck me when I was drunk) and I loved the sensation. Megan started slowly moving her tongue in and out. I couldn't believe how hot I was getting.

"I love your fucking asshole- thank you for letting me tongue fuck it."

When I looked at Megan I could see that she had stuck practically her whole hand inside her pussy. she continued to tongue my ass and I knew that she was about to cream all over her hand. I stuck three fingers inside my own pussy and starting fucking myself. I wanted to cum at the same time. When I heard her cumming I grabbed my clit and pulled on it very hard. This sent me over the edge and we both spewed our juices everywhere. She continued to jab at my asshole and this just kept me cumming longer.

When we had finished, she looked at me and said, what can we do now. I'm still horny."
Old 06-10-2003, 09:16 PM

I decided that enough was enough. I pulled out my big 10 incher and put it on. I shoved Megan onto her back and pinned her arms to the floor above her head. She cried out in pain. I loved it. I violently forced the whole cock deep in her pussy. It slid in really easy. She had girl juices everywhere. I started fucking her as hard as I should, with each stroke, the back end of the dildo was rubbing against my clit. I fucked her harder and harder. She started complaining that she was getting rug burn and that it hurt. This only made me hotter.

I took one of her nipples in my hand and pulled on it and tweeked it hard over and over, not for her own pleasure so much as my own. I pulled it until it was red and swollen, then I started on the other one. I was fucking her so hard now you could hear the floor pounding and the girls in the room below were yelling for us to shut up. All the excitement was making me cream.

Megan was moaning loader and louder, both in pain and in pleasure. I could tell she was going to come any time now, and I wanted to come too. "You like the way I fuck you, you whore?" Her tearing eyes looked at me, helpless. She nodded. "Good. Now I want you to put your finger up my ass." She promptly stuck two of her still moist fingers deep into my tight asshole and pulled them in and out. As she did this, I forced my tit in her mouth again and she sucked on it greedily. "Oh yeah, baby, suck it!," I cried.
Old 06-15-2003, 04:35 AM
Now Seating

In the midst of all the passion, a yellow and blue cow stampeded into the room and let out a very loud moooooooooooo. Then promptly left to let the very beautiful women get on with their passion play.