Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-29-2002, 09:11 AM

Talking dirty to the doctor

Doctor, I'm in trouble. I can't stop wetting my pants. It's really getting me down and I've got to find some way of controlling it.

You were right to come and see me, but don't worry: incontinence among women is much more common than you might think...

Incontinence? You think I've been pissing in my pants? Oh no, it's much worse than that! What happens, you see, when I need a piss, I get in the loo, lift up my skirt, slide my hands down the back of my panties, slide them over my arse and sit down. I pee away quite happily, then wipe my pee hole with the paper. The thing is, I invariably brush the paper against the lips of my pussy, too, and as soon as I do that it gets all wet. I grab another piece of paper to wipe that away, and by the time my hand gets back to my pussy I'm absolutely dripping wet.

I see... Perhaps we'd better take a look.
Old 05-29-2002, 10:35 AM

You want to watch me piss?

Now who's misinterpreting?! No, I'd like to have a look at your vagina just to check out there's nothing wrong. Would you hop up on the examination bench, please?

You want to check out my pussy, doctor? Wow, do you know, I think I'm getting wet again already. The idea of you looking at my pussy really is having an effect down there! What can be doing that, do you think, doctor?

Well, we'll soon see. That's it, hop up on the bench. Now lie back, please, and raise your knees a little. That's nice, now just spread your knees a little wider. Oh, fuck...

What's wrong, doctor, don't you like what you see? Why are you standing there with your mouth hanging open? My pussy is so wet, now, you've got to do something about this!

Oh fuck, yes. I see what you mean. Your panties are absolutely soaking wet. You don't mind if I just feel how wet they are?

Please do. Oh, shit, you can feel my wet pussy lips through my panties, can't you? When you run your fingers down my panties like that my pussy tingles and everything's even wetter!

I think I'd better find out what's happening inside your panties. Let me slide my fingers under the elastic at the front here, and pull your panties to the side. Oh yes, the wetness is definitely coming from your cunt, isn't it? Let's see what happens if I put a finger in here...

Anyone want to continue this?
Old 06-16-2002, 10:36 AM
dobbydog

oh,doctor...i feel your fingers deep in me
Old 06-17-2002, 02:13 AM

I slip my fingers into your wet juicy cunt, and I can feel the walls of your pussy closing in on them! Are you trying to pull my fingers into your cunt? Trying to suck me into your wet vagina? Let's get a better view, here. Raise your hips a bit will you? Thanks, now I can slide my hands under you, over your lovely arse, and pull your panties down, over your thighs, over your knees and they're off. Now I'm resting my hands on your knees and I push them apart and your wet cunt is spread open. Oh, fuck, my cock is so hard now! How does it feel when I slide my hands up the inside of your thighs, like this? Now I'm inserting my middle finger into you again, pressing upwards, stroking the roof of your love tunnel. You seem to be breathing faster - are you OK?
Old 08-09-2002, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Of course you do know, that this attention to your pussy is going to cost you.
Old 11-11-2002, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I will pay you anything as long as you don't stop. The doctor then started to unzip his own pants while still fingering my pussy. I heard the zipper opening, but said nothing. I was really liking this examination. I the doctor reached for his cock he then started rubbing the head of his dick up and down my pussy lips. All this was getting was a much hotter and wetter pussy for him to play with.
Old 11-23-2002, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

He shoved up his 7 inch cock right inside my wet cunt.............I screamed!!!!!!!!
Old 11-24-2002, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

His cock was so thich and hard... it felt so damn good. I told the doctor to slide his now sopping wet cock in and out. He did as he was told and began to tell me that the problem was that I'm a nymphomaniac as he fucked me even harder!!!
Old 12-07-2002, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

then i told him to stick in my ass to see if it could get any harder and keep yelling harder harder
Old 12-08-2002, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

He flipped me onto my stomach and rammed his cock into my ass. It was painful and pleasuring all at once. He pounded all 7 inches into me over and over. I cried out and could feel the juices form my pussy going everywhere: all over the examining table, and down both of our legs. While he fucked me, the doctor reached one skillful hand back around to my pussy and fucked me with his fingers in perfect rhythym. It was the most most pleasure I had ever felt!
Old 02-02-2003, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Suddenly, I heard the doorknob click. In walked the dotor's nurse. We both lay still, not knowing how she would react to the sight of the doctor's cock burried deep in my ass. At first, there was shock on her face then a slow smile quickly spread across her face as she aproached the table we were lying on. Monique, the doctor's nurse had always intimidated me ...with her perfect figure and enormous chest. Blonde and fit, she always had perfect make-up and hair. Caught in such a compromising positon I was intimidated even more!

"Well, Lucy this is certainly a new way for Dr. Harmon to give you a rectal exam. Perhaps I should assist!" coyly said Monique as she approached the table.

She grabbed my legs and spread them even farther apart giveing Dr. Harmon better access to my ass. I felt so turned on knowing this beautiful creature was watching the good doctor fuck me.
Slowly, Monique's well manicured finger snaked around to my pussy and slowly rubbed my clit. Before long she had worked three of her fingers into my dripping pussy. It felt good to have both my ass and pussy filled. If only, I could get my lips on her luscious nipples! They were so close to my mouth but she would not allow me to touch them...yet!
Old 02-24-2003, 07:22 PM
Southern Belle

Monique slowly lowed her ample bossom to my eager mouth. I quicky darted my tounge out sucking in one hard nipple at a time.
If only she would lower her wet pussy to my moth as well!
Old 03-17-2003, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

mouth