Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2004, 06:25 PM
Everybody Stretch!

~Ladies~ Has this ever happened to you?

I've gotta ask this cause it's not been once or twice that it's happened to me, but several times. So, I'm curious...

OK...here's the scenerio: We needed to extend our back patio. Hubby had use of a friends dump truck, but only had limited time with the truck and before the the stone quarry closed. I told him I'd do all I could to help! So...he went to get stone, came back, dumped it in the framed out area, and left to get more. I began to spread the stone...which by the way was a ton a load. I am ambidextrous with a shovel and so I would shift to the other hand periodically when one arm/hand tired. I'd pick up light loads of stone on the shovel and shift my weight to dump it in place. As I was lifting, with my left arm prominent (I am primarily right handed), I got the feeling I get when I am about to orgasm.

As I said, this feeling has happened to me on other occasions while I was doing very strenuous lifting. It never comes to cumming (LOL!) because I am far too busy with the job I am doing to make anything of it, but still, it's the strangest phenomenon. I am in no way, shape, or form, thinking of sex while I am doing these strenuous jobs. What do you think is the cause? Has it ever happened to any of the other Pixie ladies? Any of the guys have an opinion or explaination?

As I said...just curious!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 08-16-2004, 07:00 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

* Sets note pad and road map on the dash. Loads spading fork, oversize leaf rake, posthole digger, sidewalk edger, crosscut saw, splitting maul and wedges, D-handle snow shovel and ice auger into the trunk. ………… Grabs note pad and watches for replies. *

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 08-16-2004, 07:06 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
The only time exhausting hard work makes me drip is when I watch someone else do it

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-16-2004, 07:09 PM
Working Stiff

Lixy babe, I got plenty of stuff around the farm you can help me with!!!
Old 08-16-2004, 07:31 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
Going to get the shovel and test this out..purely for scientific reasons you understand lol
Old 08-16-2004, 07:32 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
The only time exhausting hard work makes me drip is when I watch someone else do it

* Unloads spading fork, oversize leaf rake, posthole digger, sidewalk edger, crosscut saw, splitting maul and wedges, D-handle snow shovel and ice auger.

Loads telescope, binoculars, telephoto lens and teleconverter into the trunk. ….. Flips open roadmaps and looks for I-95 & I-10. *

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 08-16-2004, 08:24 PM
Mama Mia!

Unfortunately I cant say I've ever experienced this. The only thing I'm concerned with while I'm doing strenuous work of any kind is how many calories I'm burning (lol sorta shallow I know)
Old 08-16-2004, 08:34 PM
Keeping warm

No but is there a place where I can sign up to see if I can minus the hard work?
Old 08-17-2004, 08:50 AM
Banned

I've shovelled cars out of many snow storms and never came close to feeling that good! Count your blessings, I'd say.
Old 08-17-2004, 08:55 AM
Everybody Stretch!

OMG!!!!!! ROTFLMMFAOAPMMFP!!!!!!

PF...No need to bring all that stuff with ya! Hubby has it all and then some. You are too fuckin funny for words!

Lilith...Oh...don't I know it! Mr. Lixy's thigh muscles could crack walnuts when he's doing heavy lifting...Mmmmmmmm...that makes me drip! I can't say I actually "drip" from MY personal experience...it's more like the flutterey (word?...is now!), pulsing feeling inside the vaginal walls (if ya know what I mean) that you'd get just before the drip. OK...that might not make much sense, huh?

Eros sweetems...I need more work to do like I need another hole in my head! Oh shit...now you're thinking, if she had another hole in her head it'd be a fine place to put my...um...oh, nevermind! LOL!

TinTennessee...Any tingles yet? LOL! I can't recall if all the times that this happened I was post-menstrual, but this particular time I most definately was! Might have SOMETHING to do with it...eh?

PF...I told ya...I have all that stuff and then some! Oh...wait...I don't have a telescope anymore, but Mr. Lixy is making one this winter. BTW...take Rte. 81E to get to Pa. It's boring, but it's easier!

cherrypie7788...Me too! I was sweating so much it was scarey. Did I say "sweating"? I meant glistening. Oh hell...I was sweating buckets full! It was a hot morning but luckily the sun hadn't made it around to the back of the house till we were finished. Whew! Still...lots-o-calories burned that day!

dreamgurl...LOL! The hard work WAS the cause of it so I can't say that it'll happen sans the hard work!? Sorry!

Now lemme just stress here again...it isn't an unpleasant feeling...and would be an utmost pleasant feeling...IF I wasn't so intent on the job[s] I was doing. Matter of fact...it gets quite annoying when all I want to do is get the job done and all I keep thinking is..."I could do this all day and it won't make me cum because this isn't even sexual". To be honest...I don't even think I could have an orgasm from it because it never gets more intense or lasts longer than that initial pulse/tingle and then I have to put down what I am doing or my arms will fall off! So...in essence...it's more frustrating and annoying more than anything.

Sad, huh? Whatta waste!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 08-17-2004, 08:59 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
I've shovelled cars out of many snow storms and never came close to feeling that good! Count your blessings, I'd say.

YES!!!!! That's exactly it Steph! I was trying to think of other times that it may have happened and most definately it has happened when I was hoisting snow! Also, we have a huge maple tree and once I was raking wet leaves (billions of em...seems like), and it happened then too. To say it feels good isn't wrong...but it's more annoying and frustrating than good. Make sense?

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 08-17-2004, 05:58 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

I'm with Lilith on this one... only happens when I am watching... LOL
Old 08-17-2004, 06:39 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
* Unloads spading fork, oversize leaf rake, posthole digger, sidewalk edger, crosscut saw, splitting maul and wedges, D-handle snow shovel and ice auger.

Loads telescope, binoculars, telephoto lens and teleconverter into the trunk. ….. Flips open roadmaps and looks for I-95 & I-10. *

*Laughs fucking ass off*

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 08-18-2004, 02:19 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

No Lixy, I'm afraid to say I don't ever have that experience.......you're evidently some kind of unique sexual phenomenon, but then again, I think we were all aware of that already.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 08-18-2004, 02:32 AM

News Flash.....A new, inexplicable phenomenon is sweeping the globe. Millions of women, armed with shovels, are streaming out of their houses looking for heavy things to lift. No-one knows why the women are doing this, but when two of them meet at a rock or in a snowbank they shout "Pixies!", hug, and keep right on lifting. Flashmob activity is suspected.

In a possibly related story, millions of men are staking out their local rock piles, armed with cameras.

Sorry, Lix...can't say it's ever happened to me. Maybe you're, um, well I was going to say "using the wrong muscles" for balance.....but that how can anything that gives you that feeling be an inappropriate use? I'd just count yourself lucky, and consider taking up weight lifting.

G