Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2006, 10:09 PM
gurly gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilAngie
for 1 alot of guys have said they want a virgin, and a few said they love it with a virgin. i don't care if you think we are immature. we will find out what we need to know thank you.

What is it you want to know? Seems like all the above have posted some good comments.
Old 03-16-2006, 12:34 AM
Made in England

LilAngie,

Were you really born in 1977 as your bio states?

Cause I am taking bets!
Old 03-16-2006, 01:01 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Lil Angie,

We've posted our theories on why guys want virgins, but let me tell you, if you have sex with one of these guys, then they WILL tell all their friends, and then you'll find out that guys don't just want virgins they want girls they can fuck. You're worth more than that.

If you get pressure from guys, tell them to fuck off. You don't want them, you don't love them, why the hell would you let them anywhere near you?

Since you don't seem to be happy with the honest answers you're getting here, maybe what you want to hear is what losing your virginity is going to be like. OK, I'll tell you:

If you lose it to one of these pathetic little boys who are pressuring you, it will probably be painful (as you're not likely to be sexually aroused by him beforehand - if he doesn't even have the patience to date you first, then he sure as hell isn't going to be worried about foreplay!) it will probably not bring you much pleasure, as these boys evidently have very little care for your enjoyment, it will probably be all rather confusing and not make you feel any the wiser about sex than you were before and it will probably make you feel used and dirty because these guys don't give a shit about you. All in all, probably the only good thing about it is that it will undoubdtedly be over quickly.

Wait a couple of years....find someone who cares about you and whom you're attracted to; someone you trust not to hurt you physically or emotionally and who you know will be discreet, build up to it slowly over the weeks/months so that when you finally do it, it doesn't feel like a huge step, but rather a natural progression for you both, and THEN you'll find out what the fuss is all about.

OK, Lil Angie, let's see if most of the ladies here agree with me on this....if they do, then maybe that's the honest answer you've been looking for.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 03-16-2006, 11:49 AM
is not this trim anymore!

It sounds like honest answers are not what you're looking for so I'll just tell you what you want to hear.

All men want to fuck virgins because we hate following someone else. We will always have the fear that we're not as endowed or talented as our predecessors, so we prefer to fuck naive and inexperienced girls that don't know any better. It also makes us feel more masculine, because as you know...men are hunters and warriors. We hunt and we conquer. When we bag a virgin, it's a conquest. We tell everyone about it like a hunter displays trophies and animal heads on the wall, because others must know how macho we are to have done such a manly thing.

There...does that help?

Just because there are males (I won't call them men) out there that think like this doesn't mean everyone with a penis does. But you can ignore this little bit if it doesn't fit into your obviously set mind.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 03-16-2006, 03:14 PM
MSGME!

Is My Space full??
Old 03-16-2006, 04:35 PM
Awesome on my Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIBI
LilAngie,

Were you really born in 1977 as your bio states?

Cause I am taking bets!

5 bucks says that angie and company were born between 1990 to 1992.
Old 03-16-2006, 05:47 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
Hell I've got $5 that says she never posts again.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:32 PM
Animate my Sex Fiend

Send a message via AIM to SexKittten_18
I agree with Lou. I was 18 or so when I lost my virginity, and I thought I was in love with the guy I was with. I made a mistake, I did it because I thought he wanted to and (unbeknownst to him) I felt slightly pressured. I regret not waiting until I was absolutely sure. So if I were you, I would take the good wisdom that Lou has just handed down (anyone know if she's an advice angel by any chance? ^-^) and take it to heart. Wise words from wise people is how we learn, and from your posts, I would say you definetely need to wait longer until you've all matured.

Just my two cents though =) Like WI said, you can ignore it if you want
Old 03-17-2006, 02:22 AM

We can all agree that we all have a first time.

1.As for a young male teen most of the time "I was the first" a compition so to say hopefully as we get older we out grow that tenency.
2.The decision you make is a milestone in life wether it's happens to be Great,good, bad or indifferent. We may forget about a one night stand or the middle of a long term relationship but some how you always remember that first time.
3. You need to be ready if there is any doubt wait.
4.As for some pixies folks we needn't so harsh on the girl this might be the only place she felt comfortable to ask.

Hope it helped
Old 03-17-2006, 02:38 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

That may well be rumrunner, but if she's under 18 she is breaking the law being here. We suspect she's not being honest with us, we've tried to help her and tell her what she needs to know, but she accuses us of 'not giving it to her straight'. Maybe that means being harsh. Reality is harsh. Losing your virginity when you're too young/immature to deal with is DEFINITELY harsh.

Old 03-17-2006, 05:09 AM
Starlight Conversations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
That may well be rumrunner, but if she's under 18 she is breaking the law being here. We suspect she's not being honest with us, we've tried to help her and tell her what she needs to know, but she accuses us of 'not giving it to her straight'. Maybe that means being harsh. Reality is harsh. Losing your virginity when you're too young/immature to deal with is DEFINITELY harsh.

(I've never posted before, but have read for a long time. I'm finally being a little daring.)

I agree. I lost my virginity to a boy when I was ... well, too young, and it was definitely not worth it. While I don't exactly regret a lot of the choices I've made (I'm 19 and have slept with 9 people in 5 years) because they made me the person I am now, I would love now if I could have had my first experience with someone I cared about and someone who cared about me in return.

Reality is harsh. And I guess you can't appreciate other people's efforts and words until you've been there, eh?
Old 03-18-2006, 01:06 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

sassee, thanks for adding weight to my argument.

I don't know a single woman who regrets 'waiting' until it felt right, but I know plenty who regret NOT waiting.

Trouble is, your first experience stays with you and influences your later experiences, pretty much the whole way through your life. You need to do everything in your power to ensure that that experience is a good one.

Old 03-20-2006, 11:54 AM
Starlight Conversations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
sassee, thanks for adding weight to my argument.

I don't know a single woman who regrets 'waiting' until it felt right, but I know plenty who regret NOT waiting.

Trouble is, your first experience stays with you and influences your later experiences, pretty much the whole way through your life. You need to do everything in your power to ensure that that experience is a good one.

No doubt. I spent a lot of time drifting from boy to boy after I lost my virginity and none of the experiences I had were good. Low self-esteem and self-respect led me to one too many people who could not appreciate me. I thought that if I had sex with someone, that meant that they would like me. Definitely NOT true.

Anyway, I won't whine too much because now I'm with someone who loves and appreciates me, and I try not to think about those past experiences too much, although I know that they make me appreciate what I have much more now.

And I can definitely agree with people regretting not waiting. I've never met someone who did wait who said, "Oh, well, that was really stupid."