Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-16-2003, 12:42 AM
~Insatiably Wicked Tease~

Send a message via ICQ to Goddess_X
Being in love...

Sadness bestills me as I realize this will be my last Pixie story post in the forum in the manner I came to know and love it.
I guess it only fitting then that I bare my soul in sharing this last one here. I am hopeful that Pixies shall prevail in some form, elsewhere, but I fear it will never be quite the same. *sigh*

To love someone so deeply and completly that the sight of them evokes such overwhelming emotions that your entire being respondes....and to be loved in return, with the same passion... no words can express the reality of this...

My drive here was remarkably peaceful with nothing but thoughts of you on my mind and the sounds of my own voice thoughtlessly mimicing the lyrics to songs of love and romance. the room is dark except for the moonlight from the open window. the sheer curtains are gently blowing in the night breeze. My senses are alive as I carefully tiptoe to the edge of the bed. My eyes fixed on you asleep. you look so peaceful so incredibly sexy. The sheet covering you just enough. Your arms sprawled out carelessly. Your lips so kissable, closed over that charming smile that melts my heart. Your neck that I so love to nuzzle, taking in the intoxicating scent of you. I admire your ear thinking of the many words of love and passion that i have whispered into them. Your bare chest rises and falls with each silent breath you take. Your nipples in the cool evening breeze are distended, a sigh escapes my lips with imagining the feel of my tongue teasing them one at a time feeling them respond to my touch. The sheet lies draped across your hips leaving exposed your sweet tummy and one very tempting hip. Wanting so badly to kiss that exact point and drag my tongue along the edge of the sheet. My attention is drawn to the shape under the sheet. One leg extended and somewhat covered, the other bent and bare for my viewing pleasure. The sheet outlines your manhood that even in slumber the thought of sends warmth and tingling to my core. mmm one of my favorite places the soft inner skin of your thigh, just below where your torso ends and your thigh begins. The crease between your thigh and your balls...that when I lick causes an uncontrollable tightening against my tongue. Nibbling gently at the soft skin of your yummy thighs. As I stand admiring you, a realization comes over me that my hand is inside my shirt...pinching my nipples..and the familiar wetness that only you can provide has saturated my panties beneath my shorts. I squeeze my thighs together and savor the feel of my swollen wet lips against my engorged clit. My desire to possess you has overtaken my desire to allow your slumber to continue. I quietly unbutton my shorts and let them slide down my legs before stepping out of them. I grasp the bottom of my shirt and pull it over my head and toss it to the floor. My breasts instantly harden and my nipples distend to their fullest extent on exposure to the night air and my thoughts of you. I walk to the opposite side of the bed, kneeling down beside you. Ever so softly I grasp the sheet and slowly pull it from your hips, my eyes taking in every new inch of exposed you. You move just slighty and I stay perfectly still. I am not ready for you to awaken yet. I suck my index finger to make sure it is warm and lay it against the inside of your bent knee. Touching you ever so slightly. sliding my finger up the inside of your leg. Memorizing the feel of your skin. I get to the crease of your leg and my fingernail grazes your manhood, your body responds. Your cock so it seems can not resist me even at rest. I watch as you thicken, remembering the times that I have taken you completly soft into the depths of my mouth and felt you grow and swell against my tongue. the sheer power of that abilty is overwelming. I resist the temptation for now. I lean in and gently place my lips against the crest of your hip bone. My lips lingering as I inhale your scent. I move up closer to the head of the bed. My finger sliding up your side toward your arm. I watch your skin respond with goose bumps. Knowing how I love that feeling when you do it to me. You stir again, the arm that was lazily draped above your head now rests on the bed in front of me. As I lean down to kiss your side, my bare breast brushed the palm of your hand. Enjoying its warmth, I linger my kisses. The pressure of my kisses increasing. I crawl up onto the bed beside you, straddling your extended arm. moving my kisses up your chest to your nipple. Brushing my lips against it softly, feeling it stiffen in response. I place my tongue against the tip and slowly begin to circle its peak. Your stirring is more apparent but I do not stop my attention. You turn your head, shift your body. That beautiful cock of mine..I mean yours now awake and wanting some attention of his own. As your eyes begin to flutter open, I place my lips to yours. My tongue tracing them, inhaling your breath. I feel them form into a smile as I place my hand around your cock, my breasts now pressed against your chest. I move up so we are face to face..nose to nose and I am looking deep into your expressive eyes. I whisper "Good Morning My Love" Laying my lips against yours I lift my leg over your body and straddle your hips. My body just far enough above you to not be actually touching but our body heat is blending between us. I part my lips and purposfully move my tongue into your mouth possessively, the sweet intoxicating taste of you brings a gutteral growl from deep inside me. I lower my hips, capturing your now hard cock between your tummy and the wetness of my pussy lips. as I slide my hips forward up the length of your shaft, I suck your lower lip into my mouth. And as I take you fully and slowly into the depth of my love chamber, I look into your eyes and sigh "I Love You Baby" With you hard and throbbing inside me. My hips pressed hard against yours. Moving ever so slightly side to side, covering you with my juices. My hands clasping yours as they lay above your head. Not breaking the eye contact that conveys what no words could possibly convey. I grind my hips against you, seconds have passed that feel like hours as I surrender to the quivering call of my soul...You feel me tighten around you, squeezing you as I cry out your name. My mouth open against yours, my tongue dancing out of control against your lips, breathing the same air in deeply, wave after wave of sweet surrender. Until finally I colapse against your chest. Listening to my quickened breath mixed with the beating of your heart. My hands splayed against the underside of your biceps. My walls quiver in response to the aftermath of my explosion. I could lay like this forever. I can actually hear your content smile as you breath. You slide your arms down to capture my hands in yours. You push up and I responde. You quickly guide me over on my back, never moving your rigid cock from inside me. You look down into my eyes, purposfully burying yoursefl even deeper into my core I recognize the passion in those amazing eyes..as you lean down to possess my mouth I think to myself "This, is my heaven..and I am so in love with you"

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 10-01-2005 at 04:01 PM.