Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 78 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-12-2014, 01:55 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
OK, so it seems the bus schedule has changed again, or some other factor has crept in I'm unaware of. Both yesterday and again this morning, I've met Mandy on the pavement outside her house (yesterday, and she replied to my "hello") or as she'd turned away from locking her front door (just now, and she didn't say hello!)

Just occurred to me - one of my dogs has an injured paw, so our walk is taking that few minutes longer; not enough to account for all the time, but some of it at least. Hmmmm……

Wee Billy Bonus though; the other neighbour - I'll call her Betty I think - was passing her landing window on her way to the bathroom today, and I got a tiny glimpse of side-boob! Very pert for her age too, I might add. That'll do for me!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 02-20-2014, 01:51 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Not much to report over the past weeks. Not seen Mandy at all (in the mornings, I must add - have seen her at other times, going out, at the bus stop etc, so she isn't on holiday or anything) an only odd glimpses of Betty.

Til this morning - Betty's bathroom is in line with her landing window (viewed from the angle I pass by at anyway!) and today she opted to leave the bathroom door open whilst in the shower! What with the merely translucent shower screen her upper half was fairly well on show for a few seconds, and a lovely sight it was to be sure. The old adage "less is more" certainly applies here, I think - seeing relatively little serves to fuel the imagination, which is rather nice!!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 02-20-2014, 02:18 PM
Made in England

Seriously, what will you do if you get caught?
Old 02-20-2014, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIBI
Seriously, what will you do if you get caught?

Being a gentleman, I'm sure he would doff his hat and say, "Thanks for the wonderful show and everlasting memories ...!!"
Old 02-20-2014, 05:35 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdude26
Being a gentleman, I'm sure he would doff his hat and say, "Thanks for the wonderful show and everlasting memories ...!!"

Exactly so! Anything I've seen has been open to view by anyone who might be passing and happens to look, so I don't feel there has been any impropriety on my part. And what I'm lucky enough to be able to see is very pleasant viewing, so thanks would, indeed, be in order.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 02-27-2014, 01:50 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Mystery solved!

My walk with the dogs takes roughly 25 minutes most mornings, and we're usually out of the house by 06:15. This morning, 06:20 (due to reasons that don't matter) which resulted in seeing Mandys' back as she walked towards the lane leading to the bus stop. This means that for some reason she's now catching the earlier bus, which arrives a full half-hour earlier! Damn, damn and double-damn!

And triple-damn, cos Betty seems to be working night-shift this oast week or so, son ot seeing anything there either!

If it's any consolation to me at all (it really isn't!) the mornings are starting to lighten-up really noticeably now, which will render any viewings impossible in ay event - it's a kind of mid-grey outside now even as I'm typing this. So, another season of Mandy- (and Betty!) watching draws to a close.

See you next year folks!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 03-17-2014, 02:51 AM
Just me.

It's been a pleasure following this year's season and we'll be anxious for next years reportings.
Old 03-18-2014, 12:15 AM
Causer of Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm383
Exactly so! Anything I've seen has been open to view by anyone who might be passing and happens to look, so I don't feel there has been any impropriety on my part. And what I'm lucky enough to be able to see is very pleasant viewing, so thanks would, indeed, be in order.

DM

I often wander through the house (and back yard) in the nude, curtains and doors open, and my hubby gives me crap about potential spying eyes or charges of public indecency. I tell him that there's not a woman alive who doesn't know where her windows and doors are, and if you see her through them, then she doesn't care if you do. That and it's my house (and my back yard with 6-foot brick walls). If someone sees me, they're trying, and they get what they get. It's my prerogative to catch rays without tanlines if I so choose. If the glare off my pale white ass is too much for you, then stop looking into my yard!

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 03-18-2014, 01:46 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRedHot
I often wander through the house (and back yard) in the nude, curtains and doors open, and my hubby gives me crap about potential spying eyes or charges of public indecency. I tell him that there's not a woman alive who doesn't know where her windows and doors are, and if you see her through them, then she doesn't care if you do. That and it's my house (and my back yard with 6-foot brick walls). If someone sees me, they're trying, and they get what they get. It's my prerogative to catch rays without tanlines if I so choose. If the glare off my pale white ass is too much for you, then stop looking into my yard!

Ha! Never! Never I tells ya!!

DM

(You mean, you saw me out there? Damn!)
I only own my mind
Old 03-18-2014, 09:04 AM
Yankee in Dixie

DM, next time just use google maps. LOL
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 03-18-2014, 11:03 AM
Causer of Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm383
Ha! Never! Never I tells ya!!

DM

(You mean, you saw me out there? Damn!)

Of course. That's why I stayed out there longer.

My photo threads...

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 03-18-2014, 11:04 AM
Causer of Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
DM, next time just use google maps. LOL

You are suggesting I can be seen from space?

My photo threads...

Stories

Old 03-18-2014, 11:41 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

I think he's suggesting that we would all like to see you nude, a lot closer than from space.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:40 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

I wasn't sure where to put this, to start a new thread or what - so opted for here, given the topic.

I'm down in the South of England just now, in a place called Milton Keynes. To get here involved a 362-mile, 6-hour drive, with a couple of stops at motorway (like interstates I suppose) service stations on the way. So far, so boring.

Anyway, at my second stop I wander in to the building where the various eating emporia are (you know - Burger King, KFC, etc etc; I reckon American folk would feel right at home here most of the time!) and heading towards me in one of the quieter areas is a 30-something young mum with a year-old, maybe more, babe-in-arms in, well, her arms! I noted also that mom was wearing a rather low cut t-shirt type thing.

You know what happened next, don't you? Yep - babe managed to grab a good handful of mom's t-shirt AND bra, pulling it down and off a very nice, pert and wonderfully firm breast. Boob. Tit. Mammary. You get the idea, I'm sure.

Best part of my day!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 07-16-2014, 12:11 AM
Just me.

^^^^ Some people have all the luck.