Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2004, 06:24 AM
I make sexytime with you

I hope your hiatus is brief, WW. You are, and always have been, one of my very favourite Pixies.

*gives you some big warm hugs to keep you comfy while you're away*

((((((((((((((((((WW)))))))))))))))))))
I want to do something that matters
Old 08-03-2004, 06:42 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

WW,

Please don't stay away......discussion is frank and at times heated here, but you know how well thought of you are.

You know that just because people here don't always agree with you that they respect and like you, so don't let this stop you from being among friends.

We'll miss you

Lou
x

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 08-03-2004, 06:43 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Hon I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do. I always enjoy your thoughts and will miss your spirited posts, of course I'll hope with the others your stay is breif. Hugs.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 08-03-2004, 08:41 AM
is not this trim anymore!

If we all agreed on everything, we'd stop thinking! That you drew criticism and response is an indication of having made people think about their point of view. Not a bad thing at all, if you ask me.

But what do I know? I'm a dumbass.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 08-03-2004, 09:04 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Talking

WW---I completely understand your feelings,but you have an obligation!You can't leave me,to be one of the few,that irritates people,by saying what you feel!I'm feeling,alone,already! Irish
Old 08-03-2004, 09:13 AM
watchin you wiggle

Send a message via AIM to wrestlemark
Red face hope you keep posting

everyone has a point of view debate is the biggest part we all can agree to disagree but noone should ever stop voicing their opinion i've never had a chance to chat w/ you but hope you'll stick it out ....sounds like your well respected
Old 08-03-2004, 12:28 PM

I've not had a lot to do with you, but the little I have had has been great.

There are always shit-heads who will rain on your parade, but I hope the sunshine of

our little asylum, sorry, forum, will outweigh the negativity.

Most of us here aren't gushy, so I think I speak for many when I say,

"Don't be a stranger, and save a bead for me when I make it to StLoo sometime in

the next 10 years."

There are people here who care for you, sight almost unseen, and hope you'll stay in touch anyway.
Old 08-03-2004, 12:49 PM
yada, yada, yada

Send a message via Yahoo to darogle
I too have to take breaks from here now and then. I just hope your's is a brief one. As those before me have said, I look forward to your posts and your insight. You contribution to the boards has both enlightened and entertained me. I thank you immensly for that. I really do hope to hear back from you soon. Until then, my hugs and best wishes go with you where ever you roam. (((( WW ))))
Old 08-03-2004, 01:08 PM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
I read your post in "Open Marriages." I was think,WOW, here is somebody who thinks just like I do. You always have something interesting to say.Please reconsider or just take a little time off to recoup...then come back as wicked as ever......
Old 08-03-2004, 01:10 PM
Manwhore

((((WW)))))
Go back and re-read Lilith's post (I will miss you trying to seduce her too) and WI's post (but I'm not a dumbass, I'm a bastard) and you've got my feelings on you taking a hiatus. Obviously you must do what is right for you, but I would strongly encourage you to consider a one day hiatus long enough.

Please know that we will be here with hugs at the ready when you decide to post again.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 08-03-2004, 03:19 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i can undersand the need for a breather. i, too, tend to take things much too personally and even read censure and hate when there wasn't any there. don't let other people's opinions of you change your opinion of yourself. good luck and take care
Old 08-03-2004, 04:01 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
WW, I have always liked and respected you for being you. You do whatever you feel is best for you but please come back. Take care (((((((WW))))))))
Old 08-03-2004, 07:58 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

*sigh*

Your giving up to easily (not like you at all).....damn if every time someone fucked me off i left...i'd never be here *LOL*

Theres a lot to be said for thick skin...ya get pissed (grrrrrrrrrrrrr)...ya have ya say (fuck you and the horse ya rode in on, errrrr....preferably in PM as the on the boards earns a wrap on the wrist *L*...been there done that)...and ya leave it at that (ignore the dickheads) and then get on with the fun again (many fine friends)

Thats life wether it be Cyber or Real....there will always be someone that gets on your nerves...

Will miss ya WW

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 08-04-2004, 08:52 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Just wanted to say that while I can totally understand taking some time off when needed don't let anyone push you away. You are a much loved member here as everyone has affirmed in this thread. You will be missed while you are gone..... So hurry back

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 08-05-2004, 09:31 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Dammit, I take a few days off and look what happens!!
Sweetie, if I left everytime someone misunderstood what I was trying to say, or passed judgement on things I've chosen to do with my life, I would have been gone from Pixies long ago. Sure it's frustrating. Especially when you just about stand on your head to explain your point of view and someone just doesn't get or just refuses to even try to get it. Don't let anyone or anything drive you away.
Those of us who know you love you and really don't want you to go. We know you are one of the most honest people here. You hold nothing back......not your opinions nor your "self". If anyone can't or won't understand where you're coming from with your advice or opinions, then ignore them and don't let them hurt you.
We need you here.......you've given so much good advice on sexual matters, not to mention the fantastically sexy stories you've posted. Please reconsider your decision and stick around.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy