Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2003, 08:33 AM

Advice on older woman

Hi there,
long time between posts... but recently i've been emailing to and fro a BBW lady who is 48. I my self is slim 19, and to be honest i haven't had a huge amount of sexual incounters.

My question or advice is on how to have a great time for both her and me... i don't want to be a quick session, but rather a long steamy sexual experience that we both won't forget. I would especially like to hear things from a mature lady point of view.

I know atm the relationship is just a friendship, but from what i gather... she is seeking something sexual (age difference, would generally deter most people from a strictly friendship relationship).
But also waht are the tell tell signs she wants to take things to another level, (in person)... im generally pretty bad at picking up such signs. Unless its fully straight forward.

Btw for the record, she is looking for "ongoing, casual companion"

Thanks in advance for the replys.
Old 12-26-2003, 09:59 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I would suggest you 'prime the pump' by masturbating once before your encounter/date. It will take the edge off, allow you to last longer and to spend time focused on pleasing her.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §€ Lilith €§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-26-2003, 10:10 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

If you have been chatting with her for a lengthy period of time, I would hope that you have already shared with her your inability to "pick up the signs". If you haven't shared that with her, maybe you might consider doing so. If she is made aware of that, she may either be more obvious with the signs, or she may decide to be upfront about her desires.

I completely agree with Lilith on masturbation prior to your initial encounter.. by doing so.. it will allow you to proceed slower and concentrate on her needs.

I praise your objective, to make this a memorable experience for both of you.... the best way to do so is to be honest.. caring... and continue to communicate.

Good luck you you..
Old 12-26-2003, 04:25 PM
Insatiable

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
I would suggest you 'prime the pump' by masturbating once before your encounter/date. It will take the edge off, allow you to last longer and to spend time focused on pleasing her.

quBsee, excellent advice here by Lilith. I've done this in the past in situations where I really needed to stay poised. It works!

rabbit
Old 12-26-2003, 04:32 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally posted by rabbit
quBsee, excellent advice here by Lilith. I've done this in the past in situations where I really needed to stay poised. It works!

rabbit

I expect you to follow my good advice should you ever make it to town for lunch

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-27-2003, 03:55 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

First and foremost - relax!

Be yourself - don't try and be anything you're not, don't put on false airs or pretenses. Just do what comes naturally and what suits you. Unless you're roleplaying, of course.

Communicate plenty - let her know what's on your mind and listen to what's on hers. All good relationships - be they friendships or sexual partnerships, are always based principally on the ability to communicate freely. Master that, you've mastered 90% of all sex.

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 12-27-2003, 10:42 AM
Insatiable

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
I expect you to follow my good advice should you ever make it to town for lunch

<----writes this down as Item #2 on my "to do" list, right after "pack thigh and wrist cuffs".
Old 12-28-2003, 07:21 AM

Thanks for all the replys guys and girls, I Shall 'prime the pump' as suggested and definately update everyone on how things go. I'm sooo excited about this, its just such a turn on for me to get with a older lady. Something i've dreamed about for ages!!

Lilith may I use your resources to aim me in the priming :P

hehe sorry i'm just a cheeky boy.. spanky me.

Old 12-28-2003, 08:23 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

If you must Have a good time and relax. I am sure she will expose you to anything you are not already aware of.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 12-29-2003, 04:03 PM
Jumpin' Jelly Bean

One word of advice from me: be careful.
Old 12-29-2003, 04:35 PM

Second word of advice: Older women can be absolutely fantastic lovers. I concur with draining the tanks beforehand - should really help lengthen the encounter. Don't be surprised if you get completely worked up and pop early the first time you are with her though, primed pump or no primed pump - that's normal when you are in such a sexually exciting situation as the one you are describing. Don't worry, you'll settle into a nice groove with her very quickly.

Enjoy. I know I did when I was in your postion.
Old 12-30-2003, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ukGČ
One word of advice from me: be careful.

I thought "be careful" was considered two words...anyway do you care to elaborate on your words?

I'm thinking twice about it actually as i'm afraid if this could possible disturb in the future when i'm mature.

I should listen to my head, but my other part says go for it.

Old 12-30-2003, 09:34 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

How do you envision it disturbing things when you are mature? Do you mean by losing your virginity in general or specifically by being with an older woman?

~>My Scribbles<~