Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2003, 02:17 PM
Grouch

Anyone into this fetish?

Hey there seems there is a fetish out there for just about everything.

I am not a very attractive man, but that is OK since there are millions of women out there who like fat, hairsuite men such as myself.

In the movie Bad Santa there was a very attractive Jewish woman who has a fetish for guys in Santa outfits.

I saw yesterday on the TV that there is a fetish for AIDS now and people on the internet are looking to meet people so they can get AIDS.

Anyways so here is my problem:

I am a lonely 24 y/o guy with an engineering degree who lives with his parents and has Star Wars posters on my walls. I am a horny bastard, but I have a small penis.

I have been told by friends and former lovers that this is never a problem in meeting women, but the problem is my attitude.

So anyways is there any women out there who have a fetish for whiny men who complain about a lack of a sex life?
Old 12-03-2003, 02:32 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
OMG~ You hit the nail on the head!

You are the exact type of man I am looking for. How do you feel about buttplugs with pony tails attached and wearing panties or maybe some cock ball torture?????????????????????

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-03-2003, 02:38 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Buttplugs with pony tails attached? Oh my, now there's something that would look funny under a short skirt!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 12-03-2003, 02:44 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Who says I am gonna let you put the skirt on this time?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-03-2003, 02:48 PM
Grouch

<I>You are the exact type of man I am looking for. How do you feel about buttplugs with pony tails attached and wearing panties or maybe some cock ball torture?????????????????????</I>

OOoooooooooh! You had me up until the part about cock/ball torture. Well I am not that keen about pony tails or wearing panties to tell the truth either.

Not big on humiliation as I get enough of that out of the bed room.

Then again I don't think you are being serious.
Old 12-03-2003, 03:13 PM
Sleepy Slut

Send a message via Yahoo to SuccubusKitty
She wouldn't have said anything if she wasn't trying to help you Linguist...
Lazy Evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you can accept the universe as Matter expanding into Nothing, that is Something. After that, wearing stripes with plaid is easy. --unknown
Old 12-03-2003, 03:24 PM
Grouch

I am just not that used to seeing that many smilies in a serious post.
Old 12-03-2003, 03:26 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Who says I am gonna let you put the skirt on this time?

You told me how hot I looked, I just assumed.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 12-03-2003, 03:27 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Yes I would have cause I am Ms. Bitchy Smart Ass and the Domme in me loves whiny men with no sex life

CunningLinguist~ I took your post to be one in jest but I can understand how hard it can be to find someone if you come from a position of low self esteem. Most women are attracted to a man's confidence but there are women who prefer a man who is more mild, reserved.

Maybe instead of listing why a woman would not want you, you could come up with a couple reasons one would. I bet there are more than even you can imagine.

I know of 3 and don't even know you..

1) cock
2) tongue
3) you seem to have a great sense of humor

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 12-03-2003, 04:00 PM
~~Smokin'~~

Send a message via Yahoo to paprclphd
There is someone for everyone Cunning but you won't find that person unless you start looking...and with some confidence that whoever gets you is one lucky person!

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.
Old 12-03-2003, 04:06 PM
Huggable!

Talking think positive!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
....there are women who prefer a man who is more mild, reserved.
Maybe instead of listing why a woman would not want you, you could come up with a couple reasons one would. I bet there are more than even you can imagine.
I know of 3 and don't even know you..
1) cock
2) tongue

Listen to Mistress Lilith, she knows. There are many women who like quiet men so they can be Domme. hehehe

But without even getting into that, I agree with Lilith, you need to focus on your good points. Everything that is special & unique about you.

I can add to her list & I don't know you either......

4) Nice soft hands to hold or to play with a pussy
5) A good job, not a free-loader or a goof off
6) Up on current affairs & able to carry on an intelligent conversation
7) In your profile you list these as your interests: Reading, writing, martial arts, religion, and philosophy. Do you know how many girls are into those same things!?! Hang out where they might be.

Its all in how you 'sell' yourself. Concentrate on the positives and forget the negatives. Theres someone for everyone out there. The trick is in finding your 'someone'. But until you do just have fun, it'll happen when its supposed to.

Good Luck! Think positive!
teddy
Old 12-03-2003, 06:59 PM
Grouch

I think paprclphd had the point.

I doesn't matter what my good qualities are since even the things I consider a liability can be an asset if I meet the right person.

I mean I can't count how many women I have known in my life time who out up with men cheating on them or beating them simply because well it is in their psychological make-up that they like it.

Well I ok I ran out of fingers and toes to count on.

As for me my fetish seems to be for worldy, independant women, with no kids and no ex-husbands. I have yet to meet anyone like this and I spent six years in college. (Well ok I was an engineering major so periodically I would forget what a girl looked like.)
Old 12-03-2003, 07:05 PM
Grouch

Lilith,

Not to be argumentative and I am just relly being a smart ass:
Old 12-03-2003, 07:12 PM
Grouch

Lilith,

Not to be argumentative and I am just relly being a smart ass:

1) cock

Well 50% of the world's population and I am sure that 90% of that 50% is more than happy to let you play with it. (Hint: Don't tell them about the cok and ball tourture on the first date.)

2) tongue

Pshah, you don't know that. Lots of guys brag about the skill of their toungue. In fact, with a nickname like Cunning Linguist you are pretty much guarunteed that I probably won't even go down on you.

Thank you! Thank you! I really do try to laugh at everything cause otherwise I would most likely go insane.
Old 12-03-2003, 07:25 PM
Grouch

Once again jsut being a smart-ass:

4) Nice soft hands to hold or to play with a pussy

Actually they are kinda callused and I have dishpan hands since I am currently a dishwasher at a pizza place.

5) A good job, not a free-loader or a goof off

Actually, I just have an engineering degree. I use it to wash dishes at a pizza place. I also live with my parents so technically I am a free loader. Unfortunately, I get lots of crap for this and no one seems to pay attention to the fact that I lvied on my own for four years.

It would be more correct to say that I desire a good job.

6) Up on current affairs & able to carry on an intelligent conversation

A skill I find lacking in far too many people, then again I am an engineer so tlaking about anything other than sex, politics or religion will bore people really quick.

7) In your profile you list these as your interests: Reading, writing, martial arts, religion, and philosophy. Do you know how many girls are into those same things!?! Hang out where they might be.

Yeah I also forgot to mention I was into video games and Japanime. Seriously every girlfriend I ever had broke up with me because my hobbies.

I never felt quite right asking a girl out in my martial arts class. Especially if she just got done kicking my ass.