Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2004, 11:49 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
+~ More More More ~+

I told Mr. Lil that before I kick the bucket I would like to experience 15 more lovers.

For those of you who are in committed relationships, do you wish you had more or varied sexual experiences?

How many lovers do you think you personally might need to feel sexually satisfied?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-10-2004, 12:06 PM
Manwhore

I only need one more, Lil, to feel satisified.

I think I have had plenty of varied experiences. Out of things I really wanted to do, the only thing I have not experienced, which I don't have to have, is an FFM. I've been in MFMF's and MMF's but the FFM has eluded me. LOL Ah well... now if I just had a ticket to Florida...

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 06-10-2004, 12:30 PM
yada, yada, yada

Send a message via Yahoo to darogle
No regrets as far as numbers go really, even though it hasn't been very many. I do wish the lovers that I have had in the past would have been better though. After finally finding someone so sexually compatable with me, I look back and really think I got robbed. Plus, I can't help but think it would have made me a better lover too.

p.s.
If you're ever in need of filling one of those 15 slots Lil, I'd be more than happy to oblige...what are friends for after all??? :lust:
Old 06-10-2004, 12:37 PM

if there are grrlie spots open, i wanna be first in line plz
Old 06-10-2004, 12:42 PM
Me

Re: +~ More More More ~+

Without a time frame, I am bewildered. Is the question about the past or present? I'll answer both ways and see what happens.

Do I wish I had had more or varied sexual experiences in the past before I began my current committed relationshp?
No. Back then, way back then, in the days of free love, love in's, the sexual revolution, wife swapping, we had sex all over the place. Group sex was quite common.

Do I wish I had more or varied sexual experiences now?
Yes, I do. Ooooo I do. I do, I do, I do.

As concerns the number of lovers I personally might need to feel sexually satisfied--unknown. In this case, quality outweighs quantity.
Old 06-10-2004, 12:43 PM
Not there yet.....

I'll hop in your line too LIL...along with the others, that will help me experience something that I never have.... MFMFMFMF and any other combination..... cause i've always been monogamous.
Old 06-10-2004, 01:08 PM
is not this trim anymore!

I pretty much agree with LarryL.

Quality makes quantity irrelevant, and some variety right now would be great!

I don't regret my lack of experience but if Mrs. WI ever went to the great beyond...moment of silence, please...there wouldn't be any place for you to hide! Um, I mean, I would eventually get back into the dating scene and want to experience sex at some point.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 06-10-2004, 01:38 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i had never thought about it before, but i'd have to say no. i've only been with two guys and i had one lesbian experience in my salad days, but i am more than content with big, and the sex is varied enough, and great enough, that i don't feel the need for more partners, just more experiences. even if it involved other people, i'd always want him there.
besides, i can always live vicariously through lil. (provided she shares)
Old 06-10-2004, 01:48 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Trust me...if I ever do something sexy you'll be hearing all about it

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-10-2004, 01:50 PM
Only the Shadow knows

What we really want and I think several of the people around here would agree with , IS FILM !!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2004, 02:01 PM
Loungin' Around

You know, every person is differnt....kind of like a fine wine. I think I'd like to sample more, but I don't need to get drunk.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 06-10-2004, 02:07 PM
Me

Well put osuche. I like the way you think.
Old 06-10-2004, 02:10 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Don't forget, when sampling fine wines...you usually rinse your mouth out in between each one to cleanse your palate! ha ha

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 06-10-2004, 03:17 PM

Do I wish I had had other partners before my husband? No, never in a million years, because what we have together is very special Like I mentioned in the fantasies thread, a very common one of mine involves other men...I'm sure in large part to the "unknown" factor....and in even larger part to Pixies But, like wyndhy, if ever my experiences bring me into that sort of contact with another man, it will be with my husbands blessing...and hopefully his participation!
Old 06-10-2004, 04:13 PM

Send a message via AIM to marilynpage
ive only had one partner and thats my fiance, i think im really young im only 19 so i don tknow how ill feel in a few years, but i dont think i want any other man maybe a girl or two...