Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-02-2004, 12:37 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to lickinlover
happy slave happy mistress

My friend andy the one who i wrote the meeting for asked me to write another story in which the roles were reversed!! .... i have given it a bash:

She set the scene for the night to come, lit candles around the room and tied the silk scarves to each corner of the wrought iron bedstead.She straightened the covers and dressed in her black chiffon negligee.

Set the champangne in the ice bucket and the peices of strawberry, melon and cholate on a platter on the bed side table, she would normally allow him to prepare the room but she had a specail night planned and wanted everything to be ready before he arrived.

She laid on the bed and waited the arrival of her slave, a knock on the door signalled his arrival

"Come" she shouted and he entered the room with his eyes firmly on the ground he mumbled, "Good evening mistress"
She walked over to him, lifting his face by the chin she says "good evening slave" and kisses him gently on the lips.

She steps away from him and walks back to the bed "STRIP" she commands and he removes his clothes, his 9 inch cock springs out of his boxer shorts and up toward his stomach.

"run me a bath" she says

She can hear the water running and him adding the bubble bath the water shuts off and he returns to the bedroom

"your bath is ready mistress" he says

"help me out of my clothes" she commands He undresses her slowly aching to touch her he runs a finger over her nipple she spanks him hard

"did i say you could touch me, Slave" she says

"no mistress, i'm sorry mistress" he replies

"good" she climbs into the bath and hand him the sponge and the soap, "wash me" she says

he begins to run the soap over her breasts and stomach wishing it was his hands, he runs the soap over her nipples making them harden then he runs it over her pussy, he takes the sponge and follows the path he has taked with the soap, as he rinses her pussy she can feel the wetness seeping from within her.

she hand him the razor and the shaving foam "shave my pussy slave" she says

he foams her pussy and shaves the stubble she has intentionally let grow,
he parts her lips and shaves the small hairs from the inside ensure she is completely hair free. he then rinses her with the sponge.

"now help me out"

he holds up a large white towel and she steps out of the bath, he wraps her in it and drys her this part of the routine is very familiar to him, he gets her negliee and helps her into it.

"now slave, you are looking exceptionally fine for your mistress this evening, and i hope your are pleased with the way your mistress looks too, pour me some champange"

they return to the bedroom she sits on the edge of the bed and he brings her a glass of champange, she asks "would you like some champange slave"

"yes mistress" he says

"well you did do a good job bathing me so here" taking the glass she pours some on her nipple he gets on his knees and licks it off licking around her nipple. she pours some more onto her other breast, he licks that off too her nipples are now very erect and her pussy is slick and hot wanting to be touched.

"my glass is empty slave"

he fills her glass and she pours half of it on her pussy, the cool bubbles intensify her pleasure and he kneels and begins to drink the champagne from her, she pulls his head deep into her pussy and "eat your mistress" she says he begins to work or her cunt in long smooth strokes and circles his tounge around her clit, she can feel her orgasm coming and when he pushes his tongue inside her she cums on his tongue, when he rises he is covered in her juices.

"very good slave, did you enjoy eating your mistress"

"yes mistress" he says

"you have been such a good slave tonight you deserve some pleasure yourself, come here" she says

She ties a scarf over his eyes and tells him to lie on the bed, she ties his hands and legs using the scarves she place there earlier.

"now you must not cum until i tell u"

"yes mistress"

she pours some of the champange on his chest and then licks it off, she straddles him and slides him inside her, she slowly starts to ride him, she reaches for a strawberry and plays with it on his lips, he sucks at it like it was her nipple, "bite" she says he does and then smiles realising what it is.

she takes one of the ice cubes from the bucket and rubs it around his nipple she then pulls on his nipple and he moans from the pleasure pain, she does the same to the other side.

she climbs off him and begins to stroke his cock, her strokes are firm but fast, he is raising his hips off the bed, thrusting his cock into her hand, his balls are swollen and precum is running down his cock she keeps this up for 5 minutes before leaning close to him and whispering "cum" he cums in serveral long squirts that go up his chest and over her hand, she puts her hand to his mouth and says "lick" he licks his cum off her hand.

she unblindfolds him kisses him and asks "happy slave?"

"oh yes mistress, are you happy mistress?"

"oh yes slave you pleased me greatly"

she kisses him again and says "happy birthday honey, i hope you enjoyed it".

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-20-2005 at 09:28 PM.