Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2003, 03:33 PM
Cindy Kim 2

Cindy Kim's Private Frat Party

"We've gotta get those guys," Katie fumed.

Cindy looked up from her studying. Katie had just stormed into the apartment, followed closely by Meg. The two blondes wore sports bras and biking shorts, looking athletic and sexy, just returned from the gym.

"What's the problem?" Cindy asked.

Meg frowned, "Just, like, half the Chi Rho fraternity. There were a bunch of them at the gym and they played the nastiest trick on me."

"What?" Cindy asked.

"Let's just say it involved a hamstring curl machine and my little sister being totally nude in front of, what, 100 total strangers," Katie fumed.

"Oh," Cindy said.

"Total humiliation," Meg said.

"We've got to get them good," Katie repeated. "And I know how to do it. They have the Golden Keg in their commons room."

"The what?" Cindy asked.

Meg explained, "It goes to the fraternity winning the Chug-a-thon every year. To those dweebs it is like, the MOST prized trophy ever. Chi Rho won it the last three years straight. It's locked in a display cabinet in the common's room. I think they pray to it."

"Oh," Cindy said again.

"No way we can get in there to get it though," Katie said. "They won't let us out of sight in that house after today."

"I banged Phil Simmons a couple of times last year," Cindy said. "I could get in there. He's a senior now, I think."

"You rock," Meg grinned. "Think you can get to the Keg?"

Cindy shrugged, "Just a matter of going till he passes out. Not that hard with Phil. He's got about two rounds in him before he's done. That's why I only banged him a couple of times. He was good
while he lasted though. More of a good sprinter than a marathon guy."

Katie ran over and jumped on the couch with Cindy, hugging her, "You are a goddess among roommates. If you can get that Keg, we owe you huge!"

Cindy returned the hug, "You two can ALWAYS think of a good way to pay me back!"

They dubbed the plan Project K (for keg) and kept it simple. Cindy would make contact with the patsy (Phil) and arrange a date for a non-party night, so that she would make her move when the frat house was less busy. She would go back to Phil's dorm with him and do whatever it took to get him passed out. She would then proceed down to the commons room at precisely 3 am. Meg and Katie would be waiting outside for the pass-off, with a full tool box in hand. Cindy would figure out what she needed to get the trophy case open, get the Golden Keg, then pass it out to the girls. To avoid suspicion, she would then go back to Phil's bed and spend the night, leaving in the morning. It was so easy they laughed.

Cindy checked Phil's schedule at the registrar's office, then arranged to bump into him on the quad. They chatted briefly, and she was surprised and annoyed to find that he had a fiancee. Cindy turned up the charm and made a last minute change of tactic. No date out on the town. She instead got herself invited to meet up at his room to get a quick tutorial on organic chem (Phil was a premed and had aced the course). Cindy knew from the way Phil watched her walk away that he had as much intention of honoring his commitment to his fiancee as she did.

The sting was set for Wednesday night. During that afternoon Katie and Meg went shopping for everything they could think of for picking locks or cutting or breaking open a glass cabinet. Cindy prepared herself at home, dressing in a form fitting black slip dress with a low neckline and high hem and a pair of black heels, decked out in a necklace with a diamond pendant, diamond earrings, and a tennis bracelet. Panties and bra were not needed for this mission.

At 9 pm, right on schedule, she arrived at the frat
house. Several of the guys greeted her at the door and sent her upstairs with Phil, a bunch of catcalls and lewd suggestions following her. She grinned, excited to be scamming the lot of them, eagerly awaiting the looks on their faces the next morning when that trophy was gone. She hoped she didn't have to break the glass, because in that case she would be evacuating out the commons room window with Katie, Meg, and the Keg, and would not be able to see the chaos in the morning.

Phil didn't even have the textbook out when she got to his room. In fact, he had sold it a year before. He did have, however, have a fridge with whipped cream, and chocolate sauce, and on top of the fridge was a bottle vodka, a bottle of honey, and a jar of peanut butter. Cindy didn't pay any attention to those when she walked into the room.

The vodka came first. They each had a shot while Cindy went through the motions of pulling out her chem textbook. They had another while she talked about how much the course sucked. They had a third while making out on the bed. The fourth shot came just before Phil pulled off her dress. The fifth shot was done just after he ate her pussy and right before she started sucking his cock. Cindy felt her head swimming with the alcohol and could tell from the happy look on his face that he was getting as drunk as she was. She just had to hold on and not pass out, and Phil would be done soon. Phil took a sixth shot while Cindy licked and sucked on his cock. He moaned, pulled his cock out of her mouth, and came into the shot glass. Cindy smiled, took the glass from him, mixed some vodka with the cum, and downed the shot.

"What do you call that?" he slurred.

"Tasty," she replied.

"I've got some ideas for a tasty dish, too," he said. Cindy laid back on the bed, stretching, thinking he was about to go down on her again. She twirled the diamond pendant in her fingers and put her black heels on the bed, spreading her legs for him. To her surprise, he reached into the fridge and brought out the Redi-Whip and chocolate sauce. Cindy giggled as he spread the sauce on her pussy, then made a mound of whipped cream over it. He did the same to her tits, and she arched her back and smiled as Phil began to lick her clean. He had gotten kinkier over the past year. At that time he'd been one for a blow job and a fuck and thanks for participating. When he started in on the chocolate sauce slathered over her pussy, Cindy hit a hard orgasm, grinding the sugary sauce into his face.

"You like this," he said, his voice thick with liquor and lust.

Cindy nodded. He got the honey from the cabinet and stood before her, spreading it over his cock. Cindy rubbed her hands along his sticky wet shaft and spread the honey down to his balls, then began to lick and suck him clean. He was rock hard as she took him deep, taking nearly all of his cock into her mouth.

"God, I want to cum in you this time," he moaned.

Her head swimming, Cindy turned over, getting on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed. Phil positioned himself behind her and she reached back between her legs and helped guide his cock into her. His cock was still slick with the honey and her saliva, and he drove deep into her wet cunt, his hands clutching on her hips. She cried and moaned as he fucked her, biting the sheets, orgasming again and again.

Vaguely she heard the phone ringing. Phil paused, his cock to the hilt inside of her, and answered the phone.

"Oh, hey honey." he said. "Not much, just doing a little drinking and watching the hoops game with the guys." He began to thrust into her slowly again as he talked on the phone. Cindy purred softly, almost giggling as he fucked her while chatting with his fiancee. "Yeah, babe. Naw, don't come over now, it's just a bunch of guys hanging out, scratching our balls, being gross. I'll call you tomorrow, okey. Yeah, we'll meet after biochem for lunch. Love you. Yeah, I can say that in front of the guys. Be good. Bye."

He hung up the phone and began to fuck her harder and faster. Cindy hit another climax immediately, and Phil followed suit quickly, thrusting deep into her and groaning as he came. He slid out of her, flopped on the bed, and poured them both another shot. Cindy drank hers after him, looking at him for signs of fatigue. He looked blitzed, and his cock was softening. He played absentmindedly with her pussy as she kissed him, rubbing his cock and balls. The clock said midnight, and Cindy wondered how she was going to stay awake until 3 am with the alcohol and the surprisingly good fucking in her.

Phil came to her rescue, his cock hardening again as she stroked it. Smiling, Cindy moved down to his crotch and sucked the head of his cock till he was good and hard, and then crawled over him, straddling him, and slid down onto his cock. She drove down on him, taking him all the way inside of her, then sat up straight, hands on his thighs, and rode him. He put his hands behind his head, watching her and smiling as she pleasured herself on him. After a couple of good orgasms, Cindy slid off of him, turned her back to him, still straddling him, and settled onto his cock again, leaning forward so he could get a good view of her ass and his manhood moving in and out of her twat. Still he didn't cum, so Cindy slid off him again, laid on her back, and let him take her. She put her high heels over his shoulders and he drove into her vigorously, banging away into her pussy, until finally with a strangled cry he came for the third time. Cindy came with him, her body covered with sweat from the long fucking. Phil pulled out of her, rolled onto the bed, and within a minute she heard him snoring. Cindy smiled. It was after one now and he was out completely.

Cindy went to the bathroom and peed, then turned on the shower and hopped in to rinse the sweat off and wake herself up. Her body felt warm and relaxed all over after Phil's surprisingly good lovemaking. She felt revitalized as the shampoo rinsed out of her hair and she lathered up her body.

Just as she was beginning to rinse the soap off her torso, the shower curtain slid open and Phil stepped into the shower. Cindy felt her heart skip a beat. He looked awake and alert, his cock hard and straight again. She began to wonder what it was going to take to get him put down for the night. Cindy accepted his passionate kiss, her body pressed against his, then slid down his body, squatting in the shower and taking his cock into her mouth. She figured she could get him off, get him back out of the shower and in bed, and he'd still be off to sleep before 3 am. She lathered up his cock with soap and stroked it while she sucked his balls. Phil groaned happily as she pleasured him. When he was good and ready, she stood, turning and placing her hands on the shower wall, and he crouched behind her and slid his cock up into her cunt. Cindy moaned as he took her from behind, thrusting deep into her pussy again and again, his hands grasping her hips, her breasts. Cindy hit her orgasms again, barely able to stand with the thorough fucking he was giving her. Finally, after what seemed like half an hour of solid fucking, Phil rammed her deep and came again.

Cindy staggered out of the shower, nearly collapsing on the bed, still soaking wet. Phil appeared a moment later, drying himself off with a towel. Cindy looked and saw that his cock still stood out straight before him. She poured them both a shot of vodka. Phil, still standing before her, drained his glass. Cindy reached out and began to stroke his pole. The head was red and swollen, the shaft like iron. She glanced at the clock. 2 am. One hour until she was supposed to be in the commons room, and he was bright eyed, looking like he was ready for a full night of her. She drank her vodka and poured him another shot. As he drank, she leaned forward and began to give him head. She massaged his balls as she sucked him and licked him, using every oral trick she knew to get him close to cumming again. She slipped her hand between his thighs and slid her forefinger into his ass. He groaned, smiling.

"Baby, that's sweet," he slurred. "But if we're going in anyone's ass tonight, it ain't mine."

With that he pulled away from her. Cindy looked up at him, at the eager look in his eyes, and realized that, if there was anyway to get him to cum, this was it. She smiled at him, licked her lips, and turned onto her hands and knees at the edge of the bed. He moved close behind her, spreading her buttocks apart, and pressed the swollen head of his cock against her ass. Cindy moaned as the large head pushed into her. He left it there a moment, whispering, "Oh my God yes I can't believe how sweet this ass is." Then he withdrew slightly and pushed in further, easing his meat into her. Cindy buried her face in the sheets as his shaft penetrated deeper and deeper into her ass. Finally he grabbed her hips and forcefully drove his cock home, his pubic hair pushing against her buttocks. Cindy cried out, reaching back between her legs to play with her own clit as he began to ram her ass hard and fast, burying his cock in her with each thrust. Cindy orgasmed again and again, clawing the sheets, screaming with pleasure. Behind her, Phil's body was tensed, every muscle on edge as he jackhammered his cock into her tight ass, his balls slapping against her twat. She felt his sweat dripping on her back, his hands smacking her hips as he rode her. And then he came, practically lifting her off the bed with the powerful thrust of his cock, shouting almost in pain as he dropped his fifth load of the night deep in her ass. He flopped over on top of her, panting heavily, his cock softening in her. He slid out of her, lay on his back, and passed out, smiling. Cindy lay next to him, breathing hard, fingering her clit, feeling her ass relax, oozing his cum. Finally, as his breathing became soft and regular, she sat up and looked at the clock. 2:45. Just in time.

She put on her heels, wanting to leave nothing behind if she had to rapidly exit the commons room. But after the heels were on, she realized that she might be leaving something behind anyway. Phil was passed out on her dress. She thought for a moment about moving him to get it, but if he woke up again, it'd be another two hours of fucking and her chance for the Keg would be gone. She headed out of the room.

Cindy was blitzed and she stumbled a couple of times in her heels on the way down the stairs to the commons room. No one was in the halls in the frat house, all the lights were out, and she was feeling the smooth confidence of being hammered. She made it to the ground floor by clutching onto the stair rail and being very careful. The commons room was at the back of the house. Cindy staggered that way, still seeing no one awake. The lights were off in the room. She headed in and promptly crashed over a chair. Cindy quickly picked herself up, looked around, her head spinning from the fall. Still no one around. The trophy case was backlit, the Golden Keg in sight. She walked over to a window and opened it.

Katie and Meg were squatting on the ground.

"Hey guys," she said, more loudly than she intended.

"Shhh!" Meg hissed. "Are you naked?!"

Cindy giggled, "NO silly. I'm wearing my heels."

Katie grinned, "You are so wild. What do you need to get the Keg?"

Cindy shrugged, "Dunno. Hold on while I check.""

Meg shook her head, "Jesus, she's tanked. I better get in there and help you."

"No, I'm fine," Cindy insisted. She left the window and staggered over to the trophy case. It had a latch with a padlock at the side.

She went back to the window and told Katie and Meg the situation. Katie handed her a screwdriver to take the latch off. Cindy went to work, as quick as her drunk mind could move her. The screws that held the latch on came quickly. The security measure was more to keep a drunk fool at a party out than ward off any real theft attempt. Cindy giggled insanely as she opened the case. She took the Golden Keg out.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

She turned to see four guys at the doorway. One of them was heading toward the open window. "Two chicks running away," he scoffed. "Think we got us a little sorority prank happening here."

The other three guys surrounded Katie. One very politely took the Keg from her and put it in the case.

"Well well well," a third guy said. "Ain't this a funny situation we got here."

"Can't let this go unpunished," the fourth one said.

"Now guys, let me explain," Cindy started.

"Bill, go wake up the brothers," one said.

"Hell yeah," said Bill. Cindy felt two hands holding her arms gently but firmly.

"What are you guys gonna do?" Cindy asked, but even as drunk as she was, she was getting a good idea where this one was heading.

"Same thing we do when one of our pledges breaks a sacred law around here...have the frat decide on the proper punishment," said one of
the guys. "But we'll change things around since you're a chick. And, if I
may be so bold, absolutely smoking hot."

As Cindy stood there, men started coming into the room in groups of two and three. They were all clearly just woken from sleep, bedhead and all, mostly wearing boxers or pajama pants. When they entered the room and looked at her, nude save for her jewelry and heels, with her long black hair, dark eyes, dark skin, firm round breasts, tight athletic body, they woke up immediately. She heard all the comments, all the suggestions about what they could to with her. She felt her pussy grow hot and moist. She counted forty guys in the room. Forty cocks ready for her. She felt her head spin as her lust grew hot. Phil walked in the room and smiled broadly at her. She thought about his cock, about forty others like it all taking her in every way she could possibly want. She felt her knees get weak. She wanted them all.

One of the men holding her started to speak.

"Gentlemen, this is the situation. One of our innocent fraternity brothers was callously used, sexually, by this woman as part of her attempt to steal something from us. Not just any little thing, either. The Golden Keg itself, which many, if not all of you, booted and rallied coutless times to attain and hold for a campus record three straight years. This is, indeed, a high crime."

The man, as he spoke, reach down and began to fondle her pussy. Cindy moaned softly.

"I believe she owes each, and every one of us, penance for this crime."

There was a chorus of agreement.

"Brother Phil, you've already had her tonight. And you were the dupe who let her in our sanctuary. Therefore you should wait until we're all done before you take your penance from her. Now clearly we can't all jump her at once. I say we begin with a good cum bath to get her warmed up, and then we just take our time and give this slut what she must have wanted by coming into our commons room buck naked and looking this fucking hot."

Another chorus of agreement. Cindy sank down to her knees as the men gathered around her. She watched them pull down their pajama pants, pull their cocks free from their boxers, dozens of hardening cocks. The men began jerking off, coming close to her. One man put his cock in front of her mouth and she eagerly took it in her hands and began to suck him. She heard cheers as she did it, and other cocks were pushed close to her. She took them in her hands, sucking and licking them in turn as the men continued to jack off. Suddenly they began to cum, first one cock then another and another erupting hot white chism onto her face, into her hair, onto her neck and her breasts and shoulders. Even as one man pulled out of her mouth and shot his wad across her eyes and nose, another man jacked off into her ear. Cindy felt their cum running down her face and her neck, covering her breasts. Men moved behind her and came on her back and her ass. She kept sucking and licking and stroking them, but there were so many that she couldn't keep up, and they kept cumming and cumming on her. She heard laughing and joking, guys comparing where they had spewed on her. She heard cameras clicking, capturing her in the heat of her cock-crazed passion.

Cindy felt a man behind her, pushing her forward, and she perked her ass in the air, on her hands and knees for him, and he drove his hard rod into her pussy. Two other men knelt before her and she stroked and sucked them as the man behind her filled her cunt with his cock. She was still wet from Phil's delicious fucking and he moaned and gasped as he fucked her hard. He came deep inside of her, pulled out, and another man took over. More cum splashed on her face, dripping off her nose and chin. Cindy's hair was plastered to her face, sticky with cum. She felt the cum drying on her shoulders and arms and tits. The man behind her pulled out and came on her ass. More men appeared in front of her. Another behind her now, driving his cock into her ass, telling everyone how sweet and tight it was, a bunch of voices crying out for dibs on her ass after he got done. Cindy came again and again as they fucked her, her body wracked with pleasure.

On her side now, legs curled up, a guy deep in her ass, another in her cunt, another's cock in her mouth. Cindy was orgasming almost non-stop, her body overhelmed with the pleasure. She thought they had a videocamera set up now, but she wasn't sure. Then she was sure when
they turned her, bending her over the back of the couch, one guy ass fucking
her while the videocamera focused on her cum slathered face, capturing her
ecstacy. Another guy was in front of her now, and she sucked his balls for
the camera, licking and kissing and sucking his cock until he came on her.
Then she was on her back on the couch, her legs bent up, her thighs pressed
against her tits while two guys held her ankles back and a third drilled
first her pussy, then her ass while she sucked a fourth guy's cock and the
camera moved to catch close up views of the action.

Her knees on the couch now, her hands on the floor, a guy behind her on the
couch filling her pussy, two guys before her so she can suck them. They
pull her all the way off the couch, on her hands and knees, a guy beneath
her giving it to her cunt while another guy is invading her ass and two more
guys are offering their cocks to her eager mouth. She hears someone say
something about getting another videotape. And so it went on all night
long, more positions and more cocks than she could count, all of it captured
lovingly on videocamera and with still photos. Cindy's body was aching with
fatigue by the time the windows started showing light outside.

The guys were filing in and out of the room, some going to get breakfast
while they waited their turn to fuck her. The cum all over her was dry, but
as they fucked her and she sucked them they would cum on her again. Now on
her back, a man between her legs driving to the hilt into her cunt, another
squeezing her cum-covered breasts over his hard cock, another squatting over
her face, letting her lick and suck his balls as he jacked off. The guys
seemed to like that position, and one after another they took turns
experiencing her tongue and lips on their sacks as they beat off onto her
tits and neck. And always a hard cock in her pussy or her ass, or both.

It was bright outside now. One of the guys brought in breakfast, and she ate bagels with about ten of the guys. Then the fucking started again, Cindy now straddling a guy on the bar, another crouched behind her drilling her ass while she did her best to suck off two more guys. They had her all over the bar, just as they had had her on the floor and the couch. She was bent over the side of the
bar and they took her ass and pussy, then she lay on the bar sucking one
while another fucked her, then she was on her hands and knees on the bar,
ass fucked again. Guys came in and out, always at least half a dozen with
her, other guys going to class, then coming back and taking her again.

Finally, just after noon, after fucking Phil for five hours and getting gang banged for another nine hours after that, Cindy fell asleep
while they fucked her. She woke up in the shower, two guys propping her up and cleaning her off. The touch of their hands on her
breasts and ass and pussy as they cleaned her made her start to moan, so the
guys dropped their shorts and took her in the shower, each one fucking her
from behind as she leaned against the shower wall, the other guy helping her
to stand.

Cindy let them finish showering her and dress her in a fraternity t-shirt and they drove her back to her apartment. Katie answered the door
and looked at her standing there, tired but smiling, between the two guys.

"You okay?" Katie asked. "What did you guys to to her?!"

"That was the best night ever," Cindy sighed. "Oh my god that was
wonderful. I love these guys."

"Thanks for bringing her home, guys," Megan said.

"Next time one of you girls wants the Keg, feel free to try to take it," one of the guys said. "We LOVED it this time! Why don't you try it next, Katie?"

"Don't tempt me," Katie said, Cindy leaning against her.

"Hey, Cindy, you take it easy. Come back any time. You are the hottest fucking chick ever," the other guy said. "You're a little sister now, no doubt."

Cindy went to sleep for the afternoon, woke up and had dinner out with Katie and Meg. She told them every detail she could remember, from Phil's amazing stamina to the endless gangbang. Katie and Meg just stared at her. When she finished the story, Meg breathed, "That is so hot. I'm going for the Keg next."

"You and me both," Katie said.

Cindy grinned, "You guys give me a day or two to recover, and you can count
me in!"

One week later Katie and Meg tried for the Keg. Cindy went in first as a decoy, and was busy entertaining four of the brothers in Phil's room when she heard the shout that they'd caught a couple of spies sneaking in through a window. Cindy hurried downstairs, following the others, and found Katie and Meg in the commons room. Meg was being stripped down vigorously, with barely a pretense of struggle. Katie watched while her sister's bra and panties were torn away and Meg was carried by six cheering guys to the same couch where Cindy had been so vigorously gangbanged a week before. Then, as those guys spread Meg's legs and one began to fuck her tight pink cunt, the other guys turned to Katie and began to pull away her shorts and t-shirt, exposing her tight, lean, tanned body. She sank to her knees and
began to work at sucking and stroking them all, at least seven or eight of
them. Meanwhile a group of guys surrounded Cindy.

"No coincidence you're here," One guy said.

"Conspiracy, I think," another added.

Cindy smiled, "I can't imagine what you mean."

"Guilty," another guy pronounced. "Let's give her the punishment we reserve
for two time offenders."

To her surprise they carried her out of the room, to one of the brother's rooms, and tied her wrists to the bedposts, leaving her legs free
so they could position her at their whim. Then they began to take her, one
after another, at first with their cocks, pussy fucking her, ass fucking
her, titty fucking her, and letting her suck them, three or four at a time
on her. Then they brought out a big vibrator and slid it into her ass,
leaving it in, turned on, as they took her pussy. As Cindy orgasmed again
and again, she wondered what they did to three-time offenders.

She could hardly wait to find out.