Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2003, 06:25 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
(zzzz)/snore\(zzzz)

Sometimes right before I fall asleep I think about you..........Just got me wondering when do you sleep?

How much?

What hours?

Do you think you need more sleep or less?

Do you snore?

Do you sleep with a special lovie thingy, stuffed thing, or blanket?

Do you like to be left to yourself to sleep or do you like to sleep touching?

I will admit now.......I sleep from about midnight to 6:30, I don't snore, I have a special pillow and if you sleep with me (like we'd get any sleep ) I will wrap myself all over you.

Your turn........

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-16-2003, 06:28 PM

I sleep from about 11 to 6, snore like a gas powered chainsaw, sleep with my s/o can sleep on just about anything from the ground with no mattress to the top of the line serta. And you are quite right...no sleep if wrapped around you!!
Old 02-16-2003, 07:11 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I sleep from about 11:30 to no later than 5:30, I would rather have less sleep, I snore if I roll over on my back...so I stay on my side...I like to sleep touching, but the SO said I am too hot to do that with....dont know if that is good or bad *shrugs*
Old 02-16-2003, 07:11 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I sleep less on weekdays and more on weekends.......by about an hour or two. But I get bouts of insomnia.....and I sit and perv alot!

I am told I snore but I stayed up all night one time and I didn't snore once.....so I don't believe him!

My cat insists that he be my "sleep thing"!

Hubby cuddles for a while....and then I feel him trying to knaw his arm off to get away and so I move to "our" side (my cat's and mine) of the bed!

And if I had my druthers....and I could do it.....I would be an 8-10 hour a night sleeper! But I can't.....so I don't....and I know I suffer during the day because of it!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-16-2003, 07:12 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
STO~ no such thing as too hot.......... I'd make sure you get less sleep promise

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-16-2003, 09:07 PM
Insatiable

I sleep from 10:30 to 5:15 on weekdays...11:00 to 7 on weekends.

I do snore but take a natural remedy to minimize it.

rabbit
Old 02-16-2003, 09:16 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

When I sleep is dependent upon if I'm playing at Pixie's.

Usually sleep from 10:00 or so to around 6ish, although I can get by on much less. I also take about a 20-minute nap during the day when I can, whether or not I've had my eight hours, because of a medical condition.

I love to sleep on my side and "spoon" but tend to move around a bit. I only snore if I've got a cold, and even then, it's more of a heavy breathing than snore. Since my children were born, some of my nights have been regulated to the couch--or, actually in my bed with a wee one snuggled up with me on either side.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 02-17-2003, 12:38 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
I seldom get to sleep before midnite, usually close to 2am before I doze off...I need to get up by 7am, & sometimes do Years of nite shift jobs & bouts of insomnia have my sleep schedule screwed...not to mention being a niteowl...& due to sleep apnea diagnosed back in '95, I sleep with a CPAP unit (an infernal device wrapped around my head with a tube pumping air into my nostrils to keep my airways open...a major PITA but it's keeping me alive, so they tell me)
Oh yeh, before the CPAP, I was told I snored like a freight train...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 02-17-2003, 01:04 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Well here is one thread that a certain SleepyGal can't post to.
She NEVER sleeps!

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 02-17-2003, 05:34 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

I am a HUGE snorer. I'm famous for it. I was asleep one night and the council workers doing the roadworks outside actually shouted for me to wake up, they couldn't hear their jack-hammers.

I USUALLY go to bed between 12 and 2am. It all depends on when i can drag myself away from Pixies - yep, it's usually closer to 2! I wake up at 7:30 each morning and regret it for the rest of the day.

I would say I need more sleep... but I'd say it hesitantly - even when I sleep all day on the weekends, i still feel just as tired...

I don't sleep with anything, but I HAVE to eat before I go to bed, otherwise I don't sleep. Usually some biscuits and cheese or a bowl of ice cream I'm so naughty! lol!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 02-17-2003, 07:08 AM
Just me.

Usually get to bed between 9 and 10 in the evening and almost always awake by 4AM. Early afternoons usually finds me taking about a 1-hour nap.

Not sure whether I snore or not. I'm asleep at the time and my wife doesn't talk about it much. I think I probably do.

Cuddling, usually in the mornings as we wake up we'll take time to cuddle close. Sometimes at night, but unless we're making love, it's probably more often in the morning or if we both get to lay down for a nap. Not sure why that is.

I also seem to end up clutching a pillow sometimes. I've woke up several times and found it has snuggled up into my arms. Pillows are so forward, aren't they?
Old 02-17-2003, 07:12 AM
Wanting More

How much sleep I get usually depends on how much work for school I have to complete that night due to procrastination I am a night owl usually, so it's always about 12:30-1 AM before I hit the sack and will either get up around 6 or 9, depending on my class schedule rotation.

I definitely need to catch up on weekends (which I know is bad, but continue to do) and could sleep the whole day away if someone let me (Sleeping Beauty is one of my role models )!

I don't snore, but I guess I talk in my sleep, according to those I've had to share a hotel room with before.

On nights when I am cold, I do like to curl up with my extra pillow, just so I can hug something for extra warmth. And when I'm in bed with someone else, I do like to sleep in the "spoon" position.

Whew!! All that has made me tired...back to bed!!

Old 02-17-2003, 07:18 AM
Scottish Angel

I work shifts,so my sleep patern isn't brilliant--------try to get at least 6hrs a night! Have been told I snore and grind my teeth! Love to fall asleep with my s/o---------not that the poor soul gets much of a sleep (with the snoring and grinding-----sorry sweetie!). Like to have my teddy bear close by---but she is now 35yrs old and a wee bit fragile!--------------
Old 02-17-2003, 07:36 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Since quitting my paper route and moving to MO my sleep patterns are very erratic. And especially since we haven't completed moving and I'm sleeping on thrift-store sofa, I don't get much sleep at all. All the more time to spend at Pixie's . But seriously, I can't wait to get my own bed back so I can get some decent sleep. I know I do snore when I'm especially tired, I don't need any Teddy Bears or special pillow, and I prefer my own "space" when I go to sleep.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 02-17-2003, 08:00 AM

I'm also a shift worker.

I try to get my 8hrs in a row, more usually 6 1/2.

Sleep with my SO when I'm not too hot for her.

They invented a new notch on the richter scale for my snoring.

I don't have a bear or blanket.