Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2002, 05:36 AM

just have a lil comment to make- pepsigirl if you don't want to do sumthing u shouldnt feel pressured into doing it- no matter how much u love sumone you shouldnt feel that you would lose them- just becos they could 'get that kind of stimulation else where'- if he does- then hes obviously not good enough for you- and you're better off without him!- well thats just my two cents worth lol - also- whatever makes people feel good i say go for it
Old 12-20-2002, 02:08 PM

not my favorite, but I don't really mind either.

I mean it does wash off after all, and besides it seems to turn most guys on.

I find that kind of odd though, you would think they would prefer to keep their cocks in our mouths when they come for the stimulation since when they pull out, they are no longer getting tongued.

or is the visual of seeing thier cum all over our faces really that much of a turn on for them?

guys?
Old 12-20-2002, 10:23 PM
This is my BOOMSTICK!

Send a message via AIM to Santiago
i think its more of a turn on when my gf keeps giving me head while I blow my load, and even for awhile after. Of course my gf has a huge gag reflex and doesnt do that anymore
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Old 12-21-2002, 11:21 AM

Send a message via AIM to TonyWriter Send a message via Yahoo to TonyWriter
Thumbs up what an erotic sight

I think the real turn on is seeing the woman accept it on the cheeks and lips and knowing she likes it.

My gf loved it. For me any aspect of sex is only a turn on if both are into it and enjoy the love, lust and sex of it.

What puts me over the edge is seeing my girl ENJOYING being a bad girl and all that includes. If she didn't enjoy it I'd be stone cold turned off.

Tony
Old 01-02-2003, 11:51 AM

Some of you may find this slightly odd coming from a man, but in my own personal opinion I find it somemwhat..... humiliating to the female of the pair. I really don't like the idea and I think would find it disgusting to think that I had done such a thing to any woman. But then again I can't really say anything on this subject as I've never been brought to orgasm orally or even through masturbation. The only oppurtunities I've ever had to shoot anywhere but :ahem: down south were in the threesomes I've had. So, I guess I might as well shut the hell up now.

Life is Chaos,
Chaos is life,
The Heartless One

Old 01-02-2003, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cold One
Some of you may find this slightly odd coming from a man, but in my own personal opinion I find it somemwhat..... humiliating to the female of the pair. I really don't like the idea and I think would find it disgusting to think that I had done such a thing to any woman. But then again I can't really say anything on this subject as I've never been brought to orgasm orally or even through masturbation. The only oppurtunities I've ever had to shoot anywhere but :ahem: down south were in the threesomes I've had. So, I guess I might as well shut the hell up now.
The Heartless One

Life is Chaos,
Chaos is life,
The Heartless One

Old 01-05-2003, 02:26 AM
Pixie's Perv

For me personally... I think that if the girl is into being a "bad girl" then I will gladly oblige her and the action and sight of it turns me on.... but if she isnt into it... I'm not either
Old 01-10-2003, 08:42 PM
Stiff Member

My current gf likes seeing how much I enjoy blowing on her face. It really sends me and she really puts herself into making it great for me.............of course I reciprocate for her as well. Just goes to show sex really is a head game as much or more than it is physical.

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 01-11-2003, 04:12 AM
Cheese Head Member

Re: RE: Facials

Quote:
Originally posted by White Tigress
I hate to be shot in the face. Shoot on my ample chest, my ass, anywhere but my face!

By the way......................... I do swallow.

Tigress

If you like to swallow I don't see why there's a problem.
Old 01-12-2003, 04:56 AM

I just love to cum in their pussy and withdraw and watch my cum drip back out of her pussy. I then eat her pussy and she really gets wild and the i put my cock in her mouth to give and she licks
me clean. WOW! thats heaven to me.
Old 02-02-2003, 05:29 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Pussy Willow
I love facials......................He just gave me a GREAT one just
a little while ago.
Old 02-02-2003, 05:49 PM

yea, i personally wouldnt do a facial... ususally the guy just cums on my chest or stomach or something
Old 02-04-2003, 07:24 PM

I like watching them and I like getting them. My face is my husbands favorite place to shoot his load. And I love keeping him turned on.
Old 02-05-2003, 01:28 PM

Never gave a facial. Not that I wouldn't, just never been with a woman that gave me the opportunity to.
However, for me, it is far more of a turn on to see a little dribbling from a smiling mouth and chin after she just swallowed [most of] my load.

The Captain
Old 02-14-2003, 02:21 AM
registered lurker

When I started reading this thread I had no intention of posting a reply, but here I go ...

Personally, I'm not into facials, but my man is and I generally don't say no if he asks for something. (In fact, I've never said no to him)

Courtesy is the key. He knows I do it for him and when I see a wash cloth on the bedside table, I know what he has in mind for the evening. When we have finished playing, he gently wipes my face, kisses me deeply, and then starts the shower. He scrubs every inch of me ... washes my hair (which I love) and by the time I'm nice and clean we are ready for round two.

Men ... pamper her and she'll pamper you!