Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2002, 05:32 AM

Question would u say no to S E X???

well.. the subject pretty much sums everything up to wut i'm gonna say...

its actually about my relationship with my boyfriend of a year and a half.. we've been fucking for practically that long.. we first did it on the 3rd day we started going out..
but recently he's been saying 'no' a lot.. and it's kinda upsetting me.. i know for sure that he aint sick of the sex coz we both agree that the sex is just gettin better n better.. n more bigger orgasms.. but i just dont get how he can just easily say no.. while i havent even said no to him.. i dont think i can eva.. i just luv fucking that much..
i've spoken to him about a coupla times and he said he doesn't know why he says it..
i'm really confused..
so to anyone who's had similar experience as me.. please feel free to share .....

there's something to regret.
Old 07-10-2002, 07:12 AM

Re: would u say no to S E X???

Quote:
Originally posted by PumpkinPrincess
well.. the subject pretty much sums everything up to wut i'm gonna say...

its actually about my relationship with my boyfriend of a year and a half.. we've been fucking for practically that long..
i'm really confused..
so to anyone who's had similar experience as me.. please feel free to share .....

You know, Princess, if you've been fucking for nearly 18 months, I think you should stop so one of you can go out and get the milk.

Oh, sorry, was that frivolous? Seriously, I sympathise. I'm a lot older than you (I think so - I'm 56) and my wife and I haven't fucked for about a year. The worst aspect of it for us, we don't talk about it. Literotica, Pixies-Place and EroticStories have become my playgrounds when she's not looking. Perhaps you should take a different approach. Find some erotic stories, pictures, video or whatever, that really turns you on, and bring it out when the boyfriend's around. Then you can give him the choice: does he want to watch while you frig yourself to orgasm, or would he rather join in?

As for "confused"... it'm my middle name!
Old 07-10-2002, 08:04 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
GusAspar---I'm 58 and my wife is the same age!She has;always;
kept herself in great physical shape(personal pride)Sure;she doesn't;look like she's 20 anymore;but;I appreciate that she keeps herself;looking good;partially;for me!I realise that age takes;it's toll;but you still have fingers and a tongue.We have been married for 37yrs;and still desire each other.Variety will keep
things alive.You know each other;and that is invalueable!Just
remember-Where there's a will;there's a way! Irish
P.P.Perhaps your boyfriend just needs a break(?)Everyone gets
sick of the same old thing.I;am not suggesting;gettng freaky;but;
try something new.(When you're my age;this soapbox height;makes you dizzy!)My $.02.
Old 07-10-2002, 09:14 AM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Pumpkin,
Maybe there are things in his life, unbeknownst to him, that are troubling him. If a man's got worries, his "best friend" usually suffers.

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 07-10-2002, 09:42 AM

Irish - thanks for the advice - I'll act on it. Gus
Old 07-10-2002, 12:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to Roostah
Pumpkin -

I've never said no to sex (well, there was that once) so I would think that you should find other ways to pleasure yourself while he's not there or willing, if you want to stay with him.

so... what are you wearing? lol
Old 07-10-2002, 01:49 PM

try some variety. Have the two of you ever spoken about fantasies? Find something new that you know he'd be interested in.
Old 07-12-2002, 12:48 PM
Banned

It could simply be stress from work . . .
Old 07-13-2002, 01:01 AM

Send a message via ICQ to chief4
I can't think of many times I would say know to sex, the big one that comes to mind is, I just got off and wouldn't be able to get up that soon
Old 07-13-2002, 10:28 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

I think that men are unconsiously effected negatively by things in their everyday life... things that unbeknownst to them results in a lower sex drive. I don't believe that I would be overly concerned... as long as he hasn't cut you off sexually completely and the rest of your relationship is going well. Are you noticing a difference in his overall behavior? Have you talked to him about it? Maybe he is doing this without realizing it... and it just needs to be brought to his attention so that he can reflect on his current situations and find out which one is resulting in the lower sex drive...

good luck
Old 07-14-2002, 05:19 AM

Stress, fatigue or simply not coping with pressure you're putting him under may bring this about.

Enough speculation, ask him, talk to him, beat it out of him.
Old 07-14-2002, 08:38 AM
Addicted Member

My first husband was 11 years older than me. He drank at least 12 beers a day......everyday! When we first started having sex it was good. He initiated or I did but we had it regularly. After a while his initiations waned. I was the agressor. I didn't mind at first but a girl likes to be wanted and after a while I had to say something. He said I wanted it so often that I never gave him time to initiate. So I backed off.......for three months! He never tried a thing in that whole time and I got pissed! He would sit and drink beers and watch sports on TV and fall asleep on the sofa. While he was sleeping he was a talker and all he ever talked about was sex. He would pull me near and whisper dirty things to me and then when he suddenly woke up........NOTHING! This nearly drove me crazy. I still to this day cannot figure out what it was all about. I have speculations though........I think that the alcohol took away his sex drive. His age never played a factor but it may be part of the reason......I just dunno.

But my point here is that, yes, I have had a man say no to me and say it often. After a while I got to thinking it was me. That I wasn't desireable anymore. I have come to find out that that just wasn't true. Mr. Lix will verify that and has been verifying it since I left the ex some 15 years ago. I left him specifically for that reason! You can only hear no so many times and then something has to change. I changed my address!

Mrs. Lix

P.S. Princess..........You never told us his age. And does he drink? Just a thought!
Old 07-14-2002, 09:39 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
lixlix69---I said this in another thread;so I won't go into detail!I am a recovering alcoholic;that doesn't use alcohol;anymore!My
choice!Over the years;alcohol never effected;my sexual performance;altho;I have heard;that in many;it does.I think that it
depends on the particular person.Everyone reacts differently.I
would guess that there was another cause. Irish
P.S.Just my $.02.I'm certainly no sexual advisor!
Old 07-14-2002, 10:27 AM
Addicted Member

TY Irish.......and I agree!

As I stated.......I don't really know why myself so I can only speculate. I didn't mention this but my ex had 2 other ex's before me and I assume that they might have had the same reason as I as to why they were ex's! I never questioned them on this matter and now I am sorta wishing I had...........oh well!

Mrs. Lix
Old 07-17-2002, 03:54 AM

wow..
well guys thanx for the input.. really appreciate it..

anywayz, i spoke to him about it same night i asked for the advice.. coz it really scared me thinkin that i may not feel the same way for him anymore coz of the constant rejection.. as what Mrs. Lix was saying "you can only hear no so many times..." i mean yes i know that sex isn't everything but we have our needs and cravings.. and it made me think whether i really wanna be with him coz i felt as though he wasnt giving me enough attention.

But by the end of the night i realised that it's not worth breaking up with someone you been with for a long time just coz of sex.. i dont think it's the right reason, i mean we've been through a lot more than that..
so now i just try n understand his situation.. after all, he does satisfy me sexually when he is in the mood..

P.S. Mrs. Lix, .. he's 19.. n yes he drinks his beer ocassionaly... and i know not to even try seducing him when he's been drinkin coz i know that it would never happen..

P.P.S I feel like such a baby compared to you guys.. lolz
there's something to regret.