Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2005, 12:02 AM

discrete pleasures

One day I was hanging out with my friends when one of their female friends from out of town stopped by. We seemed to really hit it off and decided to hang out again a little later. We hang out a few more times and really find that we have a lot in common. The thing we had most in common is that we had been without much sexual activity for quite some time. Therefor we were both really horny. I decided to go ahead and make a go at it and asked my friend's friend, Jacky to stop by my place for a relaxing afternoon in my hot tub.

Jacky stopped by about three saturday afternoon wearing a somewhat tight outfit of shorts and a tshirt. I welcome her in and lead her to the hot tub after getting us each a drink. We went out on the back deck and I went over to the entertainment center to turn on some music. I turned around just in time to see you bend over lowering your shorts to reveal a tiny blue thong bathing suit. You stand up throwing your hair over your shoulder and slowly remove your shirt. Slowly you begin to reveal a tiny matching blue bathing suit top. I suddenly realize how hard I am and begin to wonder about my next move.