Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2005, 08:26 PM

The Invitation

This story is basically a reoccuring fantasy of mine. Alot of it is based off of my experiences with my past lovers and what I think about now since I am single often times.

I wasn't for sure where to put it so it will go here since it is a bit long.

The Invitation

After calling first and talking to you I head over to your house to make a visit. You tell me on the phone that you are playing on the computer and to just come on in. I head over and finding the door open I knock, hear your voice answer to me and accept the invitation to walk in. As I walk into the room where your computer is you turn around and flash me a quick smile and my knees are suddenly weak. Your lovely chestnut brown locks flow down your back tucked behind your ear and hide a neck that I want to kiss badly. Your smile shows off your full lips that I yearn to kiss and briefly shows teeth I want to be gently nibbling on me.... I try to clear my head and smile hoping to control my erection. I say hello and I think something in my eyes betrays me as you glance briefly down and see my cock starting to bulge in my pants just at seeing you.

I take the chair to the side of you and we talk a bit about everyday things. Just normal conversation but both of us can feel desire pressing into us. It is hard for me to come up with answers to even simple questions because I keep noticing the lines of your body and desiring so badly to touch you. I can’t decide where I want to touch first, there are so many places that need my hands on them. You ask me questions about the game you are playing and I answer them and continually gaze at your beautiful body. From the side I can see your firm ripe breasts straining against your shirt and want to fondle them very badly. I glance down and see your shapely legs curled up under your chair and see the smoothness of your legs and yearn to kiss up them and feel the warmth of them under my finger tips. As we talk my eyes must betray my interest because at times you catch me gazing at your legs intently and sweeping up your body pausing on the swell of your breasts before meeting your eyes and you can see the desire building in my eyes. As we continue to talk I begin to see your neck flush a bit and can only imagine what your whole body flushed would look like and for a moment I have to concentrate to not let the smallest moan escape my lips.

You are dressed in a soft blue shirt and for the most part it is loose and looks very comfortable. I can tell you are not wearing a bra because just the slightest hint of a nipple has shown itself as we talk and as you move the natural sway of your breasts against the fabric makes me want to hold and caress them even more. The shorts you are wearing have ridded up just a bit and more of your thighs are showing than normal and as my eyes follow the lines of the muscles in your legs I can’t help but wonder how it would taste to have the tip of my tongue tracing them. I want to see so much more of you. Nervously you run your fingers through you hair from time to time and not thinking I ask if your neck is stiff and sore.

You pause briefly and then say yes that it is and I ask if I can give you a neck massage. You lean lightly forward and nod and while you are playing I slide my fingers under your hair and let them begin to work on your neck. The game of solitaire on the computer I notice is the last thing on your mind now. Your hands drop from the mouse and keyboard to your lap and the soft noises you make as my fingers runs over your neck and shoulders tells me I have your full attention now. I begin to softly knead your neck gently but firmly with my fingertips and palms. I can feel the tension in your neck and I do my best to work the soreness out of the length of your neck, all the while loving the feel of the muscles beneath my fingers. Letting my fingers glide up and down the length of your neck slowly letting the warmth build beneath them and feeling the softness of your skin. As my fingertips caress under your earlobes, I lean forward and take in the smell of your hair and breathe in deeply, my fingers roaming all the way down to your shoulders and then gently rubbing them.

The smell of your hair entices me, the soft smell of it warmed by your body, the scent of the shampoo you used as well as the gentle fragrance of your body wash has mingled together making a scent that is intoxicating. The longer I knead and rub the more your head drops and the more frequent a soft sigh escapes your lips. With a smile I ask if you want to lie down on the bed while I massage your back as well. You shyly accept and my heart leaps in my chest with the knowledge that I will be able to touch even more of you.

I let you lie on the bed and place a pillow under your head and watch with a soft intense gaze as your body lies before me. I slide up your body letting my fingertips trail along the back of your right leg feeling if just briefly the heat of them and then almost with a whimper continue you on letting my hands slide over your back and then your neck. You feel my body hovering over you and then you feel my legs around you and feel a bit of my weight being used to press my hands now firmly into your shoulders and neck. I begin working on your neck letting the fingertips and the palm of my hand knead and rub. I can’t help but to lean forward to smell your hair and you can feel the warmth of my breath as it flows over your neck. My fingers work softly on your neck but with firm strokes and when you seem relaxed there I slide my hands down to your shoulders again. I work on your shoulders for a bit letting them relax under my fingers, loving the feel of your body arching from time to time as I work out a bit of tension. I lean backwards and allow my hands to slide all the way down your back letting the fingertips run along your spine and then slide them back up under your shirt this time. As I had expected no bra straps meet my fingertips. Nothing but the full sweet graceful curves of your back and my fingers sink into your flesh rubbing and caressing.

You feel my hands warm and firm slowly working on your back feeling each muscle and curve of your body. I allow my hands to slide from the base of you back up to the middle of it smoothing your skin beneath my warm palms and fingers. As my hands are rubbing and caressing you turn your face to one side and ask me to scratch your back for you as well. I let my finger tips rub as they push away from me and then softly at first and then more firmly scratch your back as they return. I let them seek out all of your back that needs so much attention. Letting you feel my fingertips first rubbing them scratching. Feeling you arch your back as if you was a cat and I see your lips parted and know you are enjoying the feel of my hands on you. And I want to caress oh so much more.

I let my hands slide up and down now the full length of your back letting my fingertips lightly press inward scratching softly as I massage with my palms. My fingers work down each vertebrae massaging and slowly easing the tension out of them. As my hands slide outwards my fingers slide downwards and as they slide over your sides I can almost feel the soft sides of your breasts. Getting bolder and bolder with each pass of my hands I allow them to slide more and more over your side so that they are now caressing the sides of your breasts with each pass.

With a slight groan you ask me to pause a second and then before I can register it you lean up and pull your shirt over your head and off to land on the floor beside us and then laying back down with a grin on your face as you do. I am stunned at first to see the beauty of your skin but I recover quickly to take in this new delight. Now my hands have free reign and I can feel each muscle and my face is so close to your back you can feel my breath on your back as my hands and mouth hover over your back. “May I?” I ask as I softly kiss your back in the hollow at the base of it. You whisper back a “yes” that sounds almost like a soft growl but your body’s response is far more telling than any words from your lips. Your skin almost shivers at the feel of my lips on it. The sudden warm wetness of my lips and tongue following my hands has caused your body to move under my fingers.
My mouth follows each caresses of my fingers by softly kissing the paths they have taken. I caress and kiss your shoulders and then down the center of your spine taking time to kiss from side to side of you. As I trace your spine my mouth kisses up it and kisses your shoulders. I can feel your breath beginning to slightly become faster and know I am having an effect on you. I want to caress so much more of you. I want to feel more of you. I let my hands dip down again along the sides of you and begin kissing the sides of your body. My lips follow my fingertips sliding along your side from your hips until they are up under your arms and you can feel the heat of my breath and lips on both sides of you.

I pull back and without asking I let my body slide lower on you I want to kiss and caress your legs now. You feel my body moving, the weight of my off you and you almost raise up questioning the move until you feel my hands on your calves. I slide down the length of you and start kneading your calves and then your thighs. Moving slowly up each leg working on the muscles there. Working on the smooth lines and without being able to resist kissing them as well. As I get up fairly high on your legs my hands slide under your shorts. After about three passes of my hands you groan and say “take them off”. Your hands slide under you stomach and unbutton your shorts and I slide them off your legs. I begin again this time kissing up slower on your legs. Feeling the warmth of each leg I shudder slightly. I feel the flushed flesh and I can begin to smell your arousal.

The smell of you awaking drives me wild and I want so badly to kiss you there... but I resist and kiss your thighs. Letting my hands caress your ass first softly sliding over each smooth lobe then squeezing each one. I can feel your thighs open more and more and with a soft groan you turn over on your back. I pause a moment seeing your beautiful breasts for the first time and the look in your eyes gives me the permission I am seeking. I slide up your body letting my hands slide up your thighs then your sides then up to cup your breasts and my mouth moves up as well. I let my mouth hover over you lips and look deep in your eyes and softly caress your lips. Leaning forward my lips are quivering and I can’t believe I finally get to kiss you. I lean forward gently kissing your lips taking in their softness and fullness of them. The first few kisses are slightly tentative but then they become fuller and I feel my lips sinking into yours, my mouth playfully sucking on your bottom lip and feeling your tongue tease mine. As we kiss deeper and deeper our tongues begin to dance with one another and I allow my hands to slide up and begin stroking your nipples.

I pull at your pink puckered nipple letting it roll between my fingers teasing each one at the same time. I allow my thumb and forefinger to pull at the nipple and hold it while my index finger begins to flick the tip of it. My mouth is moving down from your lips and down to your neck now. I begin to bite gently and suck at your neck while my nose takes in the deep sweet sexy scent of you hair along you neck.My hands caress and cup your breasts as my mouth begins to move lower. I kiss down your neck, making sure to kiss both sides and then let my mouth slowly descend down the slope of one of your breasts. I let my mouth hover over your right nipple looking deep into you eyes. I am waiting to see how badly you want my mouth to envelop it.

I ache as I see the desire build and see your lips quivering and the heat in your eyes build. I want to hear your voice as you allow yourself to say what you desire finally... ”Suck it... oh God please suck it” you cry finally and I let my mouth descend upon on your nipple taking it deep in my mouth and allowing my lips to finally claim it. I love the feel of your nipple full and swollen and hold it firmly with my lips and let my tongue begin to lick and tease it. I suck on the full length of it while my tongue flicks back and forth from side to the other and then make my tongue flick over it in a constantly tightening smaller circle.