Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-2003, 05:52 AM
Pixies Roving Ranger

Send a message via MSN to Ranger1930
Hey everyone, I need Help

Hewwo Pixies and Pervs. Its gett'n round time for my GF's B-day... and well.. I was wondering if yall would like ta help me Figure out what in the world to get her.. because i haven't the darndest idea... i was thinking maybe some lingerie.. because she doesnt have any.. or maybe these pink fuzzy hand cuffs she's been talking about lately.. *shakes his head something wrong with that idea* but i dunno.. where would i find something like that? i know where to get lingerie.. but the hand cuffs? i just don't want to send flowers.. i mean.. i am.. but thats not the only thing.. she's the love of my life.. and to me.. flowers do no justice. so i'll ask yall for help
Old 07-18-2003, 05:56 AM
Everybody Stretch!

OK......we need info hun! Her age? The length of time in the relationship? Stuff like that! K? I know you'll get many helpful ideas......so give us more to go on.....*hugs*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 07-18-2003, 05:57 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

find a near by adult novelty store... you will find the pink fuzzy handcuffs there. While there, pick up some nice and naughty massage oils... a vibe... a cock ring... the lingerie... on the way home, stop at the store and buy a bottle of chapagne, strawberries and a little bit of energy food Invite her over and have the scene all set (candles, lighting, dinner)

just my suggestions

have fun
Old 07-18-2003, 06:04 AM
Pixies Roving Ranger

=)

Well, she's turning 18, relationship time.. oof... 3 yrs? somewhere around there...she lives in NC where i used to live unfortunatly.. so i just can't invite her over =(... being so far away is a drag on both of us.. =( but she graduates this 04 so its ok.. and im thinking of going back before then.. uhhmm.. hrm what else can i think of? well.. shes got nice big 36 DD's.. yes men.. i know im a lucky guy.. nooo tell'n how lucky LOL. im thinking.. about a 12.. or 14.. im not sure.. but somewhere in that area.... i'll sneak it out of her later tonight to be sure.. uhhm.. not sure what else i could say.. if you need anything else to go on just ask.. O_o limited funds as well
Old 07-18-2003, 07:06 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
mmm limited funds but not limited feelings.

A hand made card telling her how much you love her perhaps with a garter with your name embroided on it.

That is small in cost but high in charm perhaps we should have a female perspective on that
Old 07-18-2003, 07:24 AM
Pixies Roving Ranger

ehehe i said limited in funds.. not broke =PP
i found a pair of leopard print fuzzy hand cuffs... im thinking those along with a nice leopard print panty and bra... there's a vcitoria's secret at the mall here... what yall think?
Old 07-18-2003, 09:57 AM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
What if you sent her a card that said something like "good for one trip to Victoria's Secret or Frederick's of Hollywood with me."
So you could anticipate getting together, pick out something you BOTH like, etc etc.
Old 07-18-2003, 01:59 PM
Loungin' Around

Is it out of the question to take the money, buy a bus ticket, and show up on her doorstep? You can deliver your present in person...

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 07-18-2003, 05:41 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh, I love osuche's thinking! YOU......would most definitely be the ultimate present!

Take a weekend......tell her you are coming though.....woman hate when you catch them with hairy legs and rollers in their hair........and tell her what to wear (don't do this on any other day but this particular one) and when to expect you. Be on time......take control (research a place beforehand and book it) and take her dining and dancing........something like that.

If not possible...........the lingerie is nice.....but she won't be able to use it till you two get together........unless she takes pics for you (in which case I am sure Pixies men would love to see her bigguns....tell her to take pics......lol!).......but you could follow the advice of the previous posts and do something more personal..........more from "the heart" and something she can put in her "archive of love" book (which all women have, if only in their memory). If she is "your heart".........then show her your heart!

~Thomas Dewar~