Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-23-2005, 08:22 PM

Miss Janet: Chapter 1 - Getting Dressed

Hi guys, this is my first story so all positive and negative feedback welcome, but be gentle with me! Hope you like it - let me know if you want to know what happens next!

Janet

It’s been a bad day at work and I’ve been doing other people’s bidding for hours. As I walk through the door I immediately feel the change, as I enter my domain – my castle.

I step into the shower and feel the soft water caressing my body, washing away the strain of the day and allowing my true self to come out to play. I take the soap and step out of the rain so as to ensure a really good lathering. As I run the bar along my body I feel each part of me respond to its sensual pleasure as my skin tingles and my nipples become erect. I slide the soap between my legs and hesitate there as I wonder how long I have by myself in the shower…but there really is no time and I continue to slide the soap along the contours of my body. As I approach my breasts I can’t resist pausing for a few moments to caress myself and imagine the pleasures that await me this evening. Although I feel I could stay under the water forever, I turn the shower off and think to myself that I will return to later - with my slave to attend me. I reach for the luxury of my towel, patting myself gently all over as I watch my graceful form moving in the mirror.

As I leave the bathroom to select my attire for the evening I decide that I am in the mood for sexy latex tonight. I select a tiny black skirt with a matching bustier and long gloves. As I pull the skirt onto my body I consider the option of wearing panties, and quickly discard the idea – I want my slave to see what he is longing for this evening…

The bustier is difficult to fasten and I bend over deeply to let my breasts fall nicely into it - they are sculpted superbly as each clasp comes together. Having completed this task I realise the position I am in and imagine what it would be like to have a powerful cock thrust into me…the thought pleases me and I let out a soft moan of pleasure as I see my sweet wet pussy exposed in the mirror behind me.

I pull my gloves on easily and move back into the wardrobe to select my shoes for the evening. I choose a pair of long black latex boots that ride high on my thighs, have sexy high stiletto heels and a sharp metal pointed tip. These are the perfect implements of desire, promising both pleasure and pain to my slave this evening. I see they could do with a polish and I go to the bed to undertake the task. I sit comfortably on the corner of the bed, straddling the short bedpost between my thighs. As I take the first boot and slowly slide my hand inside it I cannot help but feel the soft warmth of last night’s seduction within it. Long, dark, soft and moist I remember the sweet love of Mona… Having entered her fully I take the polish and begin to massage her body gently with one hand, fondly her inside with the other. I feel my juices flowing freely now and think briefly of mounting the bedpost as I work…

I walk to the mirror to see if I have achieved the aspect I imagined, and I am impressed as I see and feel the Mistress within coming to the fore. I move to the dressing table and take a brush from the many arrayed there…I move it towards the back of my body to stroke my hair, but can’t resist a quick spanking of myself – I am going to be a bad bad girl tonight, and I can’t wait to begin. I pull the brush swiftly through my hair - feeling it brush against my shoulders, caressing me like a lovers hand… I open my box of pleasures and take from it an intricately sculpted band to hold my hair high on my head, dismissing the softness of my face and revealing the Mistress completely now.

Having now lost all sense of the mundane I sculpt the arches of my brows, the lines of my eyes and the curves of my cheeks, finishing with a fiery red on my lips so luscious and full. There now remains only one thing to be done, and as I reach for my pencil I know that I am almost there. Taking the pencil softly in my hand I lean in close to the mirror to ensure that no error is made – one must be ever vigilant when branding.

As I lean back to admire my handiwork I see the trademark mole above the lip and to the left of the nose, and I know…Miss Janet has arrived.