Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-23-2003, 09:36 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Skppy1979 Send a message via Yahoo to Skppy1979
Dream Come True

One day I am sitting at home next to the fireplace relaxing, fading in and out of reality. I am in my recliner looking the window, where it is snowing big beautiful flakes, gracefully falling ... throught the flakes I see a figure of a beautiful women in the distance. I am sitting there thinking and fantasizing that she would come to my door. I fade off in to lala land. Then I awake to see the figure has disappeared and I become arouse wondering where she disappeared too. Then all of a sudden I am studdered by a knock at the door. I slowly raise out of my chair and stroll on over to the door. I ask "Who is it??" There is nothing but silence behind the door. I begin to ponder if I had heard a knock at the door or not. I reach down and begin to turn the door knob, i begin to open the door, to see the figure I had seen a couple of minutes ago standing at my door. She has her face covered by a scraf, so I am unable to see who it is, she reaches out and gives me a hug, I pause, but reach out and hug her back, even thought I am unsure of who it is. I get into her arms and the sensation become familiar. She begins to remove her scraf from her face, as she reveals herself, she has a huge smile on her face, then I realize why the hug had felt so familiar to me. I invite her in out of the cold, she begins to undo her jacket to reveal that she is only wearing a silk blue nighty with spaghetti straps. She walks over to me, begins to kiss me passionatly, I can feel her tongue urging to meet mine, so I open my mouth and she puts her in my mouth. I pull her closer to me, I can feel her nipple are hard throught the nighty on my chest. As she is kissing me, I can feel her hands running up and down my back. She stops kissing me on the lips and move down on to my neck, which begins to arouse me. She is moving back and forth from side to side. I leans down a bit more, begins teasing my nipples by licking and biting them. As she is doing that, her hands push down my silk boxers to reveal my throbbing cock. She reaches and grabs my cock in her hand rubbing it back and forth. She then kneels down on the floor in front of me, slides my cock into her mouth, as she is doing this I can feel her other hand massaging my balls. I am getting goose bumps. I close my eyes, it is feeling so good I begin to feel myself starting to fall backwards and weakness in my knees. She senses this and stands up and begins to kiss me. I snap out of the trance I was just in and grab and pick her up, carrying her over to the chair, placing her down with her legs wide open, revealing the prize that I have been urging for. I continue to kiss her, well, one hand is rubbing her pussy and I begin to push down the strap on her nighty, to bring out her breasts and rock hard nipples. She starts to squirm from my hand teasing her clit. I lean down, begin licking her nipple, teasing them, by licking and gently pulling it with my teeth. I slowly move down her body, kissing ever inch of it, til I come to her pussy, I take two fingers and guild then through her lips to show the throbbing clit. I begin to lick her clit, I suck her clit in my mouth, push it out, suck it in ... she is becoming very moist, I then take two fingers and slid them into her pussy. Moving them back and forth, feeling her get wetter and wetter everytime I move them in and out. My fingers become very moist, as she starts moaning out in pleasure. I continue to pleasure her til she climaxes and yells out "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME NOW AND HARD". I stand up rubbing my limp cock, til it becomes semi hard before I tease her clit with it. I stick my cock inside her pussy, it easily goes in, as she is so wet from cumming so much from the pleasure. I start off nice and slow, grabbing her by the waist moving her back and forth on my hard cock. I stop for a second, then I grab her and pull her close to me and push my cock inside her, so that she is feeling the whole thing. She jolts with pleasure as she feels me inside her. She is moaing really hard as I am fucking her pussy really hard and fast. I reach up and play with her nipples, lightly squeezing and pulling on them. She is moaning and screaming as if I am killing her, but it is totally a pleasure scream. I then stop and remove my hard cock from her juicy pussy, pick her up and turn her so that her body and face are in the chair, so that her throbbing pussy is in the air. I bend over, sticking my tongue out and licking her pussy, tasting the pleasure cum in my mouth. I move my one hand up so that it is caressing her ass and the other is running 2 fingers in and out of her pussy. She is panting hard as thought she is going to burst. I then stand up and stick my hard cock inside her, fucking her doggystyle, she is feeling the whole thing inside her. I reach down and cup her waist with my hand, bringing her back and forth hard and fast. I move one hand from her waist to her ass, inserting 1 finger in her and moving it up and down. I then insert another finger so that she is feeling the sensation of double penatration. I slow down and pull my cock out of her pussy and insert it into her ass. I feel the tightness and just makes me harder and more eroctic. I start pushing in and out slowly. She leans down opening up a little more with me inserting my cock more inside her. I push my whole cock inside her ass and start pumping her slowly, gradually picking up speed. She begins to cry out in pleasure. I start to feel like I am going to explode. I continue fucking her ass for a few more minutes. I stop and pull out, picking her up off the chair and placing her on my lap with her legs spread open. I put my cock inside her pussy once again. I feel the cum from her on my cock, I continue fucking her up and down til I explode inside her and she squirms with pleasure of this hot cream shot inside her. She then gets up, turns around, kneels before me in the chair. She grabs me by the cock and places it in her mouth. She starts moving it up and down in her mouth. I can feel her tongue touching the tip of my cock, it begins to make me feel the rush of cumming all over again. She pulls back, then inserts my whole cock in her mouth, I can feel the head of my cock touch her through, as she is coming back up, I start to cum in her mouth, she then pulls my cock out of her mouth and I cum all over her face. She has a huge smile and a sign of relieve on her face.