Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-28-2003, 10:36 PM

Familiarity

You come out of the shower naked and handing me a bottle of massage oil you tell me to rub your back. Lying face down on the bed you wait expectantly. Teasing you, I hesitate, not moving from my chair.

"Well?" you ask impatiently, raising yourself up on your elbows and arching an eyebrow at me. I acquiesce, mock reluctantly. I know what you want.

Sitting next to you on the bed, I pour the oil on your back and you shiver at the unexpected coldness. I hurry and rub it in with my warm hands.

"That feels sooo good." you say luxuriously. Then in a voice pregnant with meaning: "Sit on the back of my legs, I want you to do it really hard."

Again, I do as I'm told. I know what you want.

I hesitate for a moment before I straddle you, taking in the image of you propped on your elbows, the curve of your back accentuating your gorgeous ass. I slip a leg over and settle myself on you, my by now hard cock nestling in the crack between your soft buttocks. I start massaging your shoulders and neck--hard, the way you like it. You begin to writhe underneath me, rubbing the furrow of your ass against the sensitive underside of my cock. I do this for a long time and I can feel your excitement rising. I'm starting to get close too and I'm not ready for it to end.

I climb off you and pour oil on the globes of your ass. I massage your ample cheeks, edging closer and closer to your tiny, sensitive pucker. When I know you're ready, I decide it's time to tease you again. Reaching over, I find the vibrator on the nightstand. As I turn it on, I can hear you moan audibly--you know what's coming next. However, instead of working the toy into your ready asshole, I start gently pushing it into your pussy. You are so incredibly wet that you almost suck the vibe in. Your breathing becomes faster and faster and you reach down with your left hand to touch your clitoris. You and I both know that this won't satisfy you.

"Please," you beg,"I want to feel you. . ." This is my cue. Keeping the humming vibrator in your wet pussy, I pour some of the massage oil into the crack of your ass and some onto my hard cock. As I position the head of my cock at your willing backdoor, you sigh and relax slightly. This is what you have been waiting so impatiently for. I push in slightly and you rock back against my invading hardness. The head slips in and I stop, enjoying the sensation of your entire body straining both to let me in and to push me out. I ease in and out a little to get you used to me and then, trying desperately to get a rhythm going with vibrator, start to fuck you in earnest. I can feel the humming of the vibrator through your body reaching my cock and I can feel you getting closer and closer to release. You can't move much, with me on top of you and the vibrator I'm pushing into you, but you're almost there--your breath coming raggedly now, almost sobbing.

"I'm going to come," I whisper.

"Yes," you gasp, "yes, please come, please come." For the last time this night, I do as I am told, spasming into your ass for what seems like an eternity--my whole body quaking and shivering over and over again. My orgasm pushes you over the edge and you start to come, panting uncontrollably--your spasms coming in time with mine. Slowly our orgasms subside and we lie down on our sides. I don't take my cock out of your ass; it very, very slowly shrinks down and comes out while I gently rub your neck and lightly run my finger up and down your side.

You are already asleep, worn out, when I trace the words, "I Love You," on your shoulder.

Familiarity doesn't always breed contempt.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-29-2005 at 08:14 PM.