Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-26-2004, 04:45 PM

Italian vacation

OK... first time I try this, but I thought maybe I should share this with you pixies.....:

I was on vacation on this Italian island, it was winter and there wasn’t too much to do at this time of the year. I first met him at a bar, one of the only two bars that were open in winter. He was the owner of the bar and on my first evening of the holidays I went there with my friend, telling her, hey, isn’t he cute? Very tall for an Italian, a really big guy, muscular, but not really body-builder style, reminding me more of a big bear (Grizzly I suppose). Of course I noticed his wedding ring on his finger. So we just had a few drinks and left.

The next day when I went for a walk I passed his bar, still closed, but he stood in the door, waving me to come over. Why not, I thought, so he let me in and offered me a coffee and a Limoncello, a sweet but strong lemon liquor. I didn’t speak any Italian and neither did he speak any English, so conversation was very limited. I felt a little uncomfortable, so I left. He asked if I’d come back later that night (I understood that much), and I said, maybe. Before I left, he came close, put his arms around me and gave me a deep kiss, trying to press his tongue deep into my mouth. I tried to pull back, but was too irritated because this is what he did to me in my fantasies already.

Later that night, my friend and I had a few drinks again, but when she was about to leave, I decided to stay a little longer. I was too curious and too horny. As soon as she had left, he came over, bent over the table and kissed me again. “Aspetta”, he said, which means “wait”. Another half hour later, the last guests had left the bar. He locked the door from inside, came over and pulled me into the back corner of the bar that can’t be seen from outside. While his tongue was urging into my mouth, his hands wandered under my shirt, finding my D-cup breasts. In no time, he had all my clothes removed and watched me in the dim lights of the bar. He watched my tits in admiration, caressing them with his hands, then tightening his grip, squeezing and pinching my nipples until I started moaning with pleasure and a bit of sweet pain. Soon his fingers were replaced by his mouth, sucking my nipples that had already been rock hard.

My hands had in the meanwhile found his rock hard cock, freeing him from his pants. He let go of me to sit down on the table and made me sit down on the bench in front, facing him. He pulled me close, pushing his cock between my tits, I squeezed them tightly around him and he started to tit-fuck me, first slowly, then increasing the speed of his strokes. I saw him throwing his head back, eyes still facing mine .. he was in heaven. So was I, feeling the wetness of my cunt, impatiently…. I wanted to taste him, so I licked the pre-cum off him before I put my lips around his head, my tongue playing with the tip, then tightening my lips around him. He let out a loud moan when all of a sudden he shoved his full length into my throat, almost making me gag. He fucked my mouth, harder with every second, his hands pushing my head down when I thought he couldn’t hold back any longer. I didn’t want him to cum yet, I wanted him so bad to fill my cunt with his thick cock. As is he had read my mind, he pulled my hair, withdraw his cock and made me stand up. He roughly turned me around so that I leaned over the table, face down. I was so wet that he easily entered me with one heavy thrust, hands on my full ass cheeks. I came right away but he had just started, pushing into me as hard as he could, before he withdrew with a loud groan, shooting his load of cum all over my ass.

I turned around and saw him grin widely. He took some Kleenex, wiped my butt cheeks clean and gave them a good slap. I got dressed while he watched me. Before I got to put on my bra, he grabbed my tits again, made me sit close to him, facing him. “Perfetto”, he said in admiration to my breasts, then burying his face in my flesh. I noticed his bulge in his pants, his cock already hard again. So I slowly unzipped his pants once again, bending over to take him in again, this time giving him a very slow, long blowjob.

For the rest of my vacation, I waited for him every night, enjoying to being fucked like I’ve never been fucked before….

The last night of my vacation had come, and it was time to say goodbye to my Italian Lover. So once again I went to the bar, waiting for the guests to leave, while having a few Havana Club – Cokes. It was a busy night at the bar and I enjoyed joking and flirting with the other guys at the bar, as he didn’t have time for me. Once in a while he grabbed my tit when he passed me or slapped my butt while I was standing at the bar. It was five in the morning when finally the last guests left and he could lock the front door. This time, he didn’t bother taking me into the back corner or dimming the lights. But at that time, after waiting so long I couldn’t care less about being exposed to everyone who came passing the glass door. Without a word, he pushed me against the table, hands on my tits, ripping my shirt and my bra off to have full view and access. He lowered his head, his lips sucking on my hard nipples, biting them, while his hands kneaded the flesh around them. He spread my legs, standing between them, rubbing his hard cock against me. His hands moved down, unzipping my pants, pulling them down until I lay on the table naked, totally exposed to him (and everybody who passed the bar). I opened his pants and just pulled them down, and he didn’t bother undressing. He just took my legs, lifted my feet up on his shoulders thrusting into my tight, wet cunt as hard as he could, almost hurting me when he shoved his cock in in full length. In his wide open eyes I could see the pure lust, releasing all the stress and tension from his long working night. I lay there, knowing I was nothing more than his little fuck toy in this moment. But I just didn’t want him to stop.

After a while, he seemed to need a break though, so he sat down on the next chair, exhausted, sweaty, but still horny as hell. “Get on your knees” he told me in Italian (I really improved my language skills during that week), so I kneeled down on the floor in front of him, licking and teasing his thick red cock head. He wasn’t in the mood for teasing though so he took my head firmly in his hands, pushing me down while he shoved his full length into my throat, thrusting into me and fucking my mouth harder with every shove. I could hardly breath but he wouldn’t let me withdraw, holding my head tightly and fucking my mouth like crazy. I had to use all my strength to get my head up to get some air, and I took my chance to pull away from him since I couldn’t take any more. He took my wrists with a tight grip and made me sit on his lap, facing him. I wrapped my legs around his back and lowered myself on his cock, again as deep inside as possible. I finally felt in charge and started rocking back and forth in my own tempo, feeling his cock moving so deep inside me finally made me come, but he didn’t allow me any rest or slowing down.

Only when the chair became kind of uncomfortable for him, he made me stand up and pushed me on the table again, this time face down, his strong arms pressing me down. He entered my dripping pussy from behind, his balls slapping against my ass cheeks with every thrust. He fucked me as hard as he could when he slipped out of my pussy. I thought he would now come, as this was going on for at least an hour now, but all of a sudden I felt his hands on my ass, pulling the cheeks apart to thrust into my ass without any warning. I screamed out in this horrible pain, since there was no other lubrication than my cum on his cock. He pushed my head hard against the wooden table while he pressed into me, not listening to my whimper. “Please… nooo..” I sobbed, while I tried to press my cheeks together which only made the pain unbearable. He only enjoyed the tightness and tried to push deeper in spite of my resistance. “Relax!” I told myself, this is the only way you can make it… so I forced myself to let loose and relax my ass muscles. By now, maybe two inches of his cock were inside me and he fucked my ass in short strokes, withdrawing and pushing in, in and out, in and out, and I even though it still hurt, I realized a very new sensation, a mixture of pleasure and pain that I have never felt before. My muscles squeezed his cock when I came, moaning loudly, and then relaxing and letting loose again. With me now feeling more and more comfortable with his thick cock in my ass, he shoved it all the way in, fucking my ass harder and faster, while he was holding on to my hair, pulling my head back. I held on to the table in pain, not wanting him to stop this. He shoved himself into me for a last deep hard thrust, before he withdrew and came over my ass cheeks.

Totally exhausted, I collected my clothes, got dressed while he was already back behind the bar, cleaning up for the next day. I left the bar feeling used, abused and totally satisfied. I left the island the next day, but still felt the pain in my ass for the next few days. I can’t wait to return next year.