Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-28-2004, 07:56 PM

sex from a different view

we had been married for about two years when the new of just plain sex had worn off. we take a yearly vacation and this perticilar year we were in okalahoma and came upon a sex store--we didnt even know that there was such a thing. we went in and were very bashful but i told my wife HEY NO ONE KNOWS US HERE lets try something new. well we bought some toys plugs and vibrators and some lube. before we left we saw the strapon dildos and i always wanted to try it. so we bought one with a pretty big dong on it. well we got back to the hotel and didnt even think about eating we tore open alll of our new toys. my wife was kinda bashful about the strapon but i told her hey its my butt were worried about. we lubed the dong up and she tried to mount me but i was an anal virgin and it hurt and i couldnt take it.
we tried several times like i said this was alll new to us well we got one of the butt plugs and she worked on me until i was well lubed inside and out. she put the srapon back on and poked my back door slowly letting me get used to it, never pushing just holding in place and letting me back into it. after about 10-15 min we were in and let me tell you that was such an awsome feeling.now let me make it clear i am not gay and i dont think letting my wife hump me in the rear makes me gay or bi. i let her poke me everynight for that week. the next day we went back to the store and bought more items. that was over 13 yrs ago and i still remember my first time like it was yesterday. if you all like my story i have more that i want to share with you.