Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-29-2004, 09:15 AM

role playing

as i told you in my first story we didnt even know there were adult toys out there untill we stumbled on them in oklahoma one year. i love anal sex but my wife was scared because i have a nine inch penis and she was scared she couldnt take it, well on one of our trips to the store we found a strapon with a 10 in dildo on it and she told me if i would take that up my anus she would let me hae hers too. well that wa a no brainer we bought the strapon and went home. she was still a little bashful about the whole thing,so it took several weeks for the whole thing to unfold but when it did oh boy did we have fun.i told her to have fun with it and dont hold back well she told me she was going to pretend she was me---i knew that i was in trouble then. by this time i had already taken her backdoor and now she wanted mine.
she slipped the strapon on and cinched it up and was ready for action. she told me to get on my knees and she placed one hand on the base of thedildo and brought it to my lips and rubbed it across them. then she took her other hand and placed it on the back of my head and shoved that dick in my mouth, i nearly gagged onit but i did it. she took total control making me deep throat it and lick it and just let her ram it like i would do with her.
after 30min she told me to get on all fours and she slid it in my mouth again working me real hard and deep. next she bent me over the bed and spread my ass cheeks apart and lubed me up. she said i am really going to ejoy thisass fucking that i am going to give you it will make you think differently about wanting anal sex when i am through with you. she poked the head against my ass hole applying pressure i thought my ass ring was going to explode it hurt like hell but i woldnt give up. slowly but surely she got it in she was easy not wanting to hurt me so she just let me move back and forth untill i got it stretched out. she began to give me the ass fucking of my life all the way in and out she placed her hands on my hips and askedme is this how you do it as she drove that fake dick home. she rammed me for a good 30-45 min it was total pleasure on both ends hers and mine.but let me tell you once in it feels soooo good if you think i am crazy then you havent done it. after she was through it was my turn she always gets to go first if i can take it that makes her more willing to get hers done. well i lubed her up and gentlely entered her notice how now you have respect for the way you start anal sex slow and let the person whao is getting it ahve control over how fast or deep. i took her slowly but persisantly. i gave her a goood ramming like she gave me. now i think we have the same size assholes maybe mine is bigger hahaa when two people love each other and are not afraid to try different things sex or love can be very gratifing. 15yrs ago i never would have let someone poke my ass but now no problem because its fun for both of us, let her be in charge sometimes it wont kill you. it also shows me how she sees me during sex as either gentle or sexcrased.she never sets out to hurt me i always tell her have fun be as rough as you want if it hurts i will tell you otherwise nothing is off limits.
i dont know what i like better giving it to her or receiving it from her they both are fun. i am not anyless of a man for wanting to get it in the ass. i would never let a man do that to me but any woman that wants can step into the strapon and mount me its all good clean fun. i never have understood how someone could rape someone else???????? if that person doesnt willingly give herself to me i dont want it. but when you bend over and willingly give your ass to the other person that is the ultimate--- you know its supposed to be humilating to have been fucked in the ass thats why it is the ulimate you gavealll there isnt anything that can be taken from you you were hummbled disgraced but all in the name of mutual concent sex the good kind consel both have an active part and are willing to try new things.