Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-08-2005, 03:30 PM

Out To Dinner

We were going out to Dinner. I arrived at your apartment and waited for you in your living room. When you came out into the living room, you were dressed in a white silk blouse, short black pleated skirt and high heels.

I tell you to stand in front of me and remove your panties. With your panties in your hand, I tell you to turn around, spread your feet and bend at the waist. I flip your skirt over your hips and tell you to reach back and grasp and spread your buttocks. I notice that your pussy and asshole are freshly shaven. A thin line of pussy juice was beginning to show between the lips of your pussy.
I put my finger in my mouth and then placed it on your clit, pushing the fleshly hood back and forth over your clit. A minute of this and your pussy is dripping wet and flared open. You were becoming very excited and aroused, waving your hips and softly moaning.

From my jacket I took a large radio controlled egg, about the size of a Christmas ornament and gently pushed it through the opening of your vagina and straight up to the cervix of your womb. I also took a medium sized butt plug and gently insert it into your asshole. As your pussy and asshole adjust to accommodate this intrusion, I slapped each of your buttocks several times until they were pink in color. I tell you to put your panties back on and keep both dildos' where I had put them. I also tell you that you’re not to have an orgasm until I tell you can. We leave your apartment and go to the restaurant and are seated at a quite connor table.

While we were enjoying our first glass of red wine I turned on the large vibrating egg in your cunt. Your eyes snap wide open and before long your pelvis is gently humping back and forth on your chair. I smile and ask, ”Are you enjoying your dinner?” You reply, “Oh Jack, you have no idea how turned on I am”. In fact I did. Your nipples were swollen and distended and quite visible through your blouse. During supper I frequently turned the vibrating egg on and off, watching you ride up and down the waves of arousal but never reaching orgasm.

By the time we reached your apartment you were out of your mind with arousal. I sat down in your living room chair and told you to slowly remove all of your clothes. When you were standing nude in front of me I told you to bend toward me and I attached a pair of nipple clips with small weights to each of your swollen and distended nipples. You moaned deeply and tossed your long brown hair from side to side. You looked into my eyes and said, “Oh Please, Please, Fuck me! Make Me Cummmmm!” I smiled and told you to spread your legs and be careful not to loose the vibrating egg. Your pussy lips were drenched and distended, engorged with blood; fiery red and glistening with the juices that flowed in copious quantities from your swollen vagina. I tell you to walk to your bedroom and bring back our favorite paddle.

When you returned I am naked and standing in the center of the room. I tell you to get down on your hands and knees in front of me. I move forward so that the plum shaped head of my aroused, thick cock is easily within reach of your mouth and tell you,” I expect you to make love to my prick, not fast in the beginning but slow. I expect you to worship all of me, my asshole, my balls and the head and shaft of my cock!”
I turned the intensity of the vibrating egg to high and replace the butt plug with an 8” vibrator. Your puckered asshole slowly stretched to accommodate its fatness. Three, four then five inches, you began to gently push back taking more and more of the vibrator. When the full eight inches is in you, you started to breathe heavily, groaning, feeling yourself being stretched wider then you’ve ever been stretched, deeper than you’ve ever been penetrated.

“Oh fuck, Honey! I didn’t think I could take it,” you moan breathlessly. I gradually settle into an in and out rhythm, fucking your ass with it’s huge girth and length. At this point, you open your mouth and begin to lick my balls. You lick and suck my sack, taking into your mouth one of my balls and tonguing it. I lift up my cock and balls and squat over your face as you run your tongue around the brown star of my asshole. You run your tongue forward to the sensitive skin between my balls and asshole, I moan and tell you, “Take only the head my cock into your mouth then lick under the ridge of the head.”

I grab your hair and pull your mouth onto my cock, I feel the tip of my cock pass over your tongue and enter the opening of your throat. Your wild with lust and passion and start sucking and deep throating my cock for all you’re worth. You gasp and moan, “Ohhhhh fuck! Yes! Yes! Fuck me with IT! Pound me with it Honey! FUCK ME WITH ALL OF THEM!!!”

I slowly begin to accelerate the tempo of the fucking motion of my hips and my hand driving the vibrator up your ass. With my free hand I begin to slap your up-lifted buttocks, increasing the strength of the slaps. With both vibrators turned up high and buzzing and humming deep inside your cunt and ass, buzzing against the walls of your pussy, teasing all the nerve endings deep in your cunt and ass.

You moan and grasp my hips. Pulling my hips closer, driving my pistoning cock deeper down your throat and instinctively begin to hump and shake as your orgasm intensifies, sharpened by the pulling on your nipples by the weights and hot tingling feeling of your ass cheeks and the rippling vibrations in your ass and cunt. I begin to cum in your mouth and you shutter and drive your ass back on the fucking vibrator as you have one of the most intense orgasms of your life.

END

Please take a minute to write the author an email. It world be greatly appreciated if you expressed how you found the story, whether it was arousing or not. raised_cobra04@yahoo.com