Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-13-2003, 11:44 PM
Unemployed Food Critic

Send a message via Yahoo to calihotguy
anonymous......

Halloween had always been a great time in my youth. Candy galore and a good time from innocent play, living without the knowledge of life's twists and turns. As one gets older, we all have to put away our bags of candy and those childish games....until that is we discover the ritual known as the Halloween party.

This last Halloween I took part in such an event. I was truly looking forward to it because this girl, Sarah, who I had become close friends with through our work, and had greatly fantasized about, was going to be there. Also, this was to be a masked Halloween party...no mask, no admittance. Of course I had wanted to make some moves on Sarah, but I felt we had entered that "friend zone" where any such move might be akward and potentially ruin the frienship (from her point of view anyways). Sarah, to me, was a walking goddess.....dark, almost black, long straight hair, crystal blue eyes, 5'7, a swimmers body with a little plump to her perfect ass, and 34D breasts that would make any man loose his balance. She dated a lot but at this point was still single and I needed an excuse to remedy the situation. Knowing that she would come dressed as a female Zorro and I, as a cloaked masked man with the anonymity this situation offered me, I thought of it as a good opportunity to take a chance.

As I entered the party, I had one goal....find Sarah. An hour later, I was not only a little buzzed by the jungle juice, but also a little annoyed that there were no female zorros in sight. Another half-hour passed by and I was about to leave, but then I saw her. There she was, a black haired temptress wrapped in a black corsette, black stalkings, a black cape, and a black mask and hat to match. I almost lost my eyes because I didn't know if I could look at such a sight for long, too arousing to handle. Since this was my purpose for being here, I immediately headed in her direction as soon as it seemed she was on her own for a second.

Coming up to her I spoke, "Lady Zorro....Enjoying the party?" Suprisingly she seemed quite suprised by this hooded, tall, and disguised figure coming to her and speaking. She hesistantly replied, "Actually not as much as I would have hoped....I can't check out any of the hot guys here, they are all hidden...like you." "Well then, I responded seductively, "maybe that just means you need to put out a little more effort to find out?" I swear under that mask she had started to blush. Relaxing a bit she said, "and how would one make such an effort...like this?" Slowly she came up to me, bringing her hands up to my robed head. I thought she was about to unmask me, and ruin my anonymity, along with my new-found courage that came with it. However, she stopped and laughed knowing she made me squirm a bit. I said, "You had me worried there for a second, we're supposed to keep our faces hidden here or get booted out, you know?" "You have something to hide, huh?...maybe I can find it, " and then she quickly pressed her glorious body up to mine and reached down searching with her hand for my suddenly stiffening cock hidden beneath my cloak. From the outside, she began to rub my cock, forcing me quickly to respond, "You keep doing that, I won't be so hidden anymore."

With a mischeivous grin, she said, "oh...ok then," and quickly turned around pushing her ass up against my cock as if pretending she had dropped something. "Yea, that helped a lot, " I said and forcifully turned her around deeply kissing her in the same motion. At this point I was thinking, "wow Sarah is so hot, I never realized how hot she was...I need her now." And as soon as I was thinking that, there she was, this goddess dressed as Zorro, whispering how hot I was making her in my ear and that her pussy was too wet to not have my hard cock stuffed in it. That did it, quickly we were off to an open room upstairs.

As soon as we entered the room and locked the door behind us, I reached around from behind her, cupping her perfect breasts, kissing her soft neck, and smelling the prisitne juices naturally flowing from her now drenched pussy. I then quickly undressed her..I don't even remember how, with my teeth, hands, even feet if I could have managed it. There she was, naked, save a mask laying on the bed. Being fair, I quickly disrobed myself, only leaving the mask on to equal her own nakedness. Looking at my 6'2 muscular frame, she said to me, "Hmmm, I am Zorro, so it would be a shame leaving my mark on that body, but I must earn my reputation." As soon and she finished saying that, she pulled me on to the bed and got on top of me, kissing all over my torso. Soon she was licking and nibbling on my nipples and chest, concluding in a soft, yet deep bite. "There, mark given," she said laughing. Taking my turn, I wrestled her below me and began my own exploration of her body. Moving from her mouth to her neck to her scrumptous breasts, I also begin to nibble and lick and then eventually bite on her own nipples. I didn't stop there, I continued down to her dripping hairless pussy and begin to repeat the same motions on her clit. At this point she began to moan, in between breaths saying, "mmm...your mouth feels so fucking hot on my clit, you're making me so fucking wet...rub some of my juices on your cock and get up here so you can fuck my mouth." I am not one to argue so I did as I was told, slowly teasing her, rubbing the head of my cock on her moist pussy lips, getting my hard throbbing cock wet with her juices. It felt so good in fact, I couldn't help myself and slid my hard prick into her waiting vagina....pushing in hard and fast just so she wouldn't have been able to react fast enough to argue with me. However, once I got into a nice, steady yet quick pace, she said, "I said fuck my mouth, not my pussy."

I said, "well I just wanted to give you some extra pussy juice to lick off you dirty slut." "Mmm...yea I am a slut...only a slut would love tasting herself as much as I do, so let me have that cock baby...I want to suck it sooooo fucking bad, lick all my juices off the tip and then feel your cock slide into my mouth and taste myself on it." I quickly obliged, and was glad I did, because soon I was fuckng her mouth like it was her pussy. I don't know if you would call it a blow job, but it was damn good and she loved it as much as I did. Soon as I was reaching my peak, she quickly took my cock out of her motuh and got up, turning aorund and putting her face into the bed, and placing her ass in the air saying, "Remember this....if you do, you should know that it needs your cock in it right now....fuck ur slut's ass baby, let me feel your spunk deep in my hole." Soon I had my cock in hand planning to slowly enter her ass. She planned differently. As my cock slowly pressed against her puckered hole, she quickly thrust back as she had done before in our fitst encounter. I was not prepared for this, but it felt fucking great. I started pumping her ass like it was her pussy...hard and deep stroaks. I said, "Your ass is so fucking tight slut..keep this up and I am going to explode a load so big you won't be able to handle it." Mmm you better, "she responded, "I need my ass filled with your cum..fill me up baby, please...I need it so fucking bad." Tha just made want to fuck her ass harder and I did. As I reached around to play with her large breasts, she begain to steadily thrust her ass back into my pistoning until finally I broke...stream after stream of cum began to fill her tight asshole, making me pull out because my cock couldn't fit with the cum I shot in to her. Immediately though, as I pulled out...she turned around and being to finger her ass and suck the cum off my cock. She then licked her own fingers, saying, "Mmmm....yummy..I really love cum."

With both our masks still on, and me laying on my back exhausted with her starting to get up, I asked her, "Where are you going?" While geting dressed, she said, "I need to go, I have work early tommorrow....thanks, I needed that." She leaned down, givng me a slight kjiss on my cheeck and was soon out the door. I thought that was curious, because being the Friday following a halloween and having a nice employer, Sarah and I both had the day off the next day. I just thought I must have really fucked her good to make her delirious.

On that Monday, when I came into work and saw my beautiful Sarah, I came up to her and said, "I really had fun that night at the party." She replied, "Oh you did? Darn it, I wish I could have gone, I was sick...good thing we had Friday off, I needed it." Immediately I thought to myself....."I never did see her face."

"Anonymous"

Just decided to sit her and write one. I would appreciate any compliments or criticisms, so give me some if you could, thanks.

- calihotguy
Old 11-14-2003, 09:02 AM

Send a message via AIM to Daedulus Send a message via Yahoo to Daedulus
I think you hve been had as they say.