Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2002, 10:38 AM

Send a message via ICQ to ethy
Thumbs up *absolute treat* got it from somewhere, tell me what you think abt it.

i think this is delicious...=P ( guys divulge everything they want you to know before your next sizzling session in the sack!)

21 ways to make a naked man shiver!

1. love bites Nibble a little on everything. My bottom lip as we are kissing, my chest as you're working your way down yonder, or my ear lobe as you're riding me from above.

2.Eye contact Please look at me! Nothing can compare to having a beautiful woman going down on you and holding your gaze at the same time. You won't believe what a major turn-on that is.

3.Role call Play games with me. Meet me at a bar and pretend to pick me up, surprise me with an evening of night-long passion in a cheap hotel, or be in bed naked when i get home. It'll be my turn next time.

4.Pillow talk When you're feeling horny, please tell me. It doesn't even matter if there's nowhere to do it---just the thought of you wanting me always drives me wild.

5.Two hands While performing oral sex, don't forget to keep your hands busy as well. Caress me, tickle me, pinch me or just run your hands all over my body.

6.Under cover Once in a while, don't wear anything under your dress. Then, while we're in a crowded place, whisper it in my ear, or better still, engineer it so that i happen to findout for myself. We may just have to make it an early night!

7.Love notes Read me erotic fiction. I may say it's silly, but it really gets me horny. Plus, it's fun to sit there and try not to ravish you while you read that kind of sexy stuff. Who says literature can't be exciting?

8.Body works Warm up some oil in your hands and give me an all-over body massage. Then, when i'm slippery and relaxed, get naked and we'll havesome fun.

9.Pull a fast one Let me have a quickie with you every now and again while your clothes are still on. Skirt on, undies pulled to the side, kissing roughly and passionately----simply fantastic!

10.Cyber space During the day, send me an SMS message, telling me all the things you'd liketo do to me when i get home from work. That has to be the best kind of foreplay there is.

11.Groan Zone If you don't want to be a traffic controller in bed, when i hit the aweet spots, go crazy so i know how to keep on keeping on. No one wants a mouse on the mattress, and you have to communicate your preferences if i'm to pleasure you right.

12.Waiting game When you're on top of me during sex, stop fpr a while and tease me a bit. it'll feel great for you and drive me wild waiting for you to start up my engines all over again.

l3.Head work When you're giving me a blow job, it does'nt always have to be hard and fast (even though i make it seem that it has to be that way). Take sometimme to be sensual and even breathe a little hot air down there---that feelsamazing.

14.Slip stream When i'm in the shower in the morning, jump in with your PJs still on or in one of my shirts. That way i can peel it off your dripping wet body before having my way with you.

15.Bosom buddies Don't forget how much i love it when you rub those nipples all over my body, with a little lick and nip here and there. And please rub me between your breasts---that rocks!

16.Remember me If there's something in bed I did that drove you wild and you can't stop thinking about, tell me so i can organise for it to happen again.

17.Move it Please don't ever be a strafish. There's nothing worse than feeling as though the sex is one sided. Lift your hips, claw my back---anything, just as long as your response is enthusiastic.

18.New stuff Experiment at will. If there's a position or sex toy you'd like to try, or even a spot around the house you would'nt mind christening, just ask. You'll rarely get a rejection.

19.Lip lock Give me a long, hot, tongue-probing kiss during the throes ofpassion. That has to be one of the sexiest yet most overlooked aspects of making love.

20.Bum danceWhen i'm on top and going for it, grab my butt cheeks and draw me deeper into you. Few things turn me on than that.

21.Hold me After the deed is done, lay there with me, stroking my chest and face. I'm tingling all over so it feels really amazing. But its the intimacy that makes it feel so good---men do like to cuddle.

That's the whole lot..i hope its good.. :yellghst: :whiteghos

P.s. Add to the list!
Old 04-16-2002, 11:42 AM
Sensual Member

Very well thought out. I know that most of the guys here would agree with these tips. Us women too. Most of them can be reversed.
Old 04-16-2002, 11:58 AM
Manwhore

There isn't one thing on that list I would disagree with, even the cuddling part. I really like #4. I love it when my wife tells me she wants me... even if it's not going to happen for a few hours, or even the rest of the day. Knowing she's hot and horny, and it's because of me, is a major turn-on!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 04-16-2002, 02:18 PM
morpheus

HMMMM what can i say Great Stufffffffffff.........Quite TRUE.....
Old 04-16-2002, 05:33 PM
dragon mane

Send a message via ICQ to axe31
hastlaly writes all them down
agree with the eye contact watching
there eyes glaze over as thay cum in
your mouth is a big turn on
Old 04-16-2002, 05:40 PM
~Big Tease~

Very true and great stuff
Old 04-16-2002, 06:01 PM

Very clever. I can relate the list. Good stuff.
Old 04-16-2002, 08:27 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Right on man! Can't think of anything except:

22) Romanticise: and remind me to be romantic..not just the candelight dinners and sexy clothes, but takig the time to make you feel like a lady, before making you feel like the slut you always wanted to be. Taking time to relish the sweetness of your whole body instead of just your breasts and pussy. And tell me when I'm being romantic, so I can remember when I got it right

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 04-17-2002, 07:48 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
DAMN!!! Great list and great suggestions!

Now, back in the stone age, when I was still getting "a little" now and then...I know for a fact that I followed at least half of these suggestions.....2,3, 4, 5, 11, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20. and 21!
So would somebody kindly tell me
WHY am I not getting any at home??????????(

*going back to my room to feel sorry for myself now*
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 04-17-2002, 09:44 AM

Hey guys..thank you so much for your responses....hehe..i feel overwhelmed...my fingers were pretty tired from typing them out.....
Murphy..i agree with you....good one...

Sugarsprinkles...i think you make your guy want you like..Crraaazzyyy...=)

Aquaman43..i've seen your posts...you look great!...really sexy=)

Sarriah, sadora, morpheus, axe31, tango seven.......*snuggly hug* thanks so much!
Old 04-17-2002, 07:19 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by ethy

Sugarsprinkles...i think you make your guy want you like..Crraaazzyyy...=)

Welllll, I used to....but anymore I never get the opportunity...DAMN!!!! :heart:
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 04-18-2002, 09:58 AM

Don't worry sugar...i'm sure you'll attract all the bees..you're so sweet...=)
Old 04-18-2002, 11:46 AM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Quote:
Originally posted by ethy
Don't worry sugar...i'm sure you'll attract all the bees..you're so sweet...=)

and you too...
BZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz....

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 04-18-2002, 02:32 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Quote:
Originally posted by Murphy

BZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz....

You need to Bee-have yourself!!!

(Did I just say that?? I can't believe I said that!! )
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 04-18-2002, 02:39 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarsprinkles

You need to Bee-have yourself!!!

(Did I just say that?? I can't believe I said that!! )

Bee-lieve me Hunny I yam, but i'm a-Buzz with excitement, have to COMB my hair...