Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 01-06-2004, 01:43 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to apollo410
The Quickie

Ok, readers. This is my first posting here but I'm not going to ask you to be gentle with your comments...LOL. Let me know what you think. If you like it, there are many more where this came from. so ENJOY!

The Quickie

"OK, enough with the bad jokes. The Master of Ceremonies tonight...." the speaker was saying as Tom moved his hand from Tina's knee up under her skirt to her crotch. She moved closer to him and spread her legs slightly.

"I take it you're as bored as I am." He whispered into her hear. She leaned her head back onto his shoulder.

"Dig a little deeper and I think you'll figure out how I've been passing the time." Tina replied. He slipped his fingers inside her panties and between her legs. Her juices were oozing out of her pussy and her panties were soaked. She grasped his thigh as he began to stroke her pussy lips and clit.

"Why don't we go get this taken care of." He whispered to her.

"I thought you'd never ask." Tina said as she pushed her chair back from the table. She led him by the hand back to the room they had rented upstairs. When they got into the room, she said, "Oh, I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right out."

"OK" Tom said. He went over to the radio and spent a few moments finding some nice music. He had just found a good station when Tina came out of the bathroom and crawled onto the bed. Tom turned around to find her on all fours, nude, and her face level with his crotch.

"OK, I'm ready. Now it's your turn." She said as she sat back on her knees and reached for his pants. When he was naked too, she turned her ass toward him and said, "I believe we came up here to get this taken care of." She backed up toward him and reaching back between her legs, she played with her pussy for a few seconds before grabbing his cock. "Now why don't we do what we came up here to do." She said and pulled him toward her. His cock disappeared into her pussy in one smooth motion. "Oh God. This is so good." Tina moaned as Tom pumped his cock slowly in and out of her pussy. He could feel her pussy squeezing his cock. He started to slow down. All the way in, pause, then all the way out and back in again. He kept this slow pace going for a few moments. Tina moaned in frustration, "Oh, come on. Stop with the teasing. I'm hot, wet and extremely horny. I want your cock hard and fast. Now let's go!" She said and thrust her pussy back against Tom's cock.

"OK Baby, you asked for it." Tom replied. He grabbed her hips and proceeded to pump for all he was worth. His balls bounced against her clit, his hips slapped her ass with every stroke.

"Yeah! That's it. Hard and fast!" She grunted between strokes. She bent lower, letter her nipples brush against the bedspread. This added to the heat already in her pussy. She played with her breasts for a few moments as Tom continued to pound her pussy. Then she sat up, forcing Tom to adjust his angle. Tom went with it. He placed his hands on Tina's breasts. She leaned forward slightly. They slowed their pace. Tom moved one hand down to Tina's clit and began to play with it. Soon Tina's breathing got rough and uneven. He could feel her pussy getting tighter, she reached behind her and hugged him toward her. Tom nibbled on her neck. Tina couldn't take it anymore. She fell forward again and buried her face in a pillow. Tom squeezed her ass as he pumped hard and fast again. Tina met his thrust for a few strokes then stopped. He could feel her pussy squeezing his cock again and again. When Tina's pussy relaxed its grip on his cock, he pulled out and lay down beside her. They cuddled for a few moments then Tina began to play with Tom’s cock, which was still semi-hard.

"So, you big stud. Ready for your turn?" She asked before licking his cock from base to tip. She sucked him down her throat and hummed as she came back up. "Are you ready for me to rock your world?" She asked.

"I'll tell you what, honey. Why don't we save that for later? Then we'll rock the entire universe together. OK?" He asked. "There's nothing I'd rather do right now, but we really should get back before someone notices we're gone." He continued.
"Yeah, I suppose you're right," she sighed. "How about a shower first?" She asked.

"Last one in buys drinks for the rest of the night!!!!" Tom exclaimed as he lifted her off of him and away from the bathroom.

The End

By Apollo410
Old 01-06-2004, 01:49 PM

About a Quickie story in the novels section

I know...this is the novels section. This was just an introduction to Tom & Tina, a couple of my favorite characters. If you like them, let me know and I will tell you all about their adventures.

Until next time, remember this..."There is nothing wrong with sex on television...just don't fall off."
Old 01-22-2004, 09:23 AM

The Rest Of The Evening

The Rest of the Evening…

Since Tom lifted Tina away from the bathroom, she was the last one into the shower. Tom washed her hair and her back for her, then stepped out to dry himself off.

“Honey, I am going to enjoy this shower for a few moments. Why don’t you go ahead and get dressed and fix us a couple of drinks. I’ll be right out.” she said.

“Ok. What do you want to drink?” he asked.

“I don’t know. How about a Canadian & Coke?” she answered.

“One Canadian & Coke, Coming up.” Tom answered.

When she heard the door close, she quickly reached over to the top of the toilet where she had piled her clothes and pulled out the razor she had hidden there. The she used soap to lather her pussy and proceeded to shave herself smooth. When she was finished she ran her fingers over her lips, checking for stubble and removing it as she found it. The more she checked, the warmer her pussy got but she knew she didn’t have time to take care of it. She resigned herself to having her juices flowing down her legs the rest of the night.

She turned off the shower and toweled off. She had just pulled her skirt up her legs and adjusted it when Tom opened the door and handed her the drink. He was fully dressed in his suit again and looking very handsome.

“Sweetheart, we really need to get dressed up like this more often. You look so sexy in that suit.” she said after taking her first sip of the drink.

“I agree, with one exception…I think you should come back downstairs with me just the way you are right now.” Tom said with a lusty look on his face and a growing bulge in his pants.

“Ahh!!” she exclaimed as condensation dripped off the glass on directly onto her nipple. Her nipple hardened immediately and it sent electricity directly to her pussy. She almost reached under her skirt to encourage it but she wanted he newly bald pussy to be a surprise for Tom.

“Here let me help you with that.” Tom said as he grabbed a towel and dried her breast. The rough texture sent more signals to her pussy and it was responding strongly.

“You need to stop that right now or I am going to rip that suit off you and have my way with you again.” she warned.

“Ok, Ok. You are just so incredibly sexy standing there with no bra and just your skirt. I can’t wait until we get back here tonight. I want to make slow love to you all night long.” Tom said as he stepped away from her.

“Oh baby, that is so sweet. As a reward for that comment, come here…I have something I want you to think about throughout the night.” Tina said as she put her drink down. When Tom came to her she took his hand in hers. Looking him in the eye and maintaining eye contact, she placed his hand on her now smooth shaven pussy and moved it around so he could feel her heat and the wetness on her lips. She shuddered as his finger slipped between her lips and lightly brushed across her clit.

“Oh…My…God!” Tom exclaimed. “You finally did it. Oh baby, to hell with the rest of the evening down there. I don’t care what anyone says to me later. I want you right here and now!” he said.

“No, no, no. We told everyone we’d be back soon and we have already been gone almost an hour. You have had your feel, but you can’t look at it until later. Who knows…maybe you’ll see something while we dance. Better yet, maybe you’ll see someone else see something while we are dancing.” Tina purred softly in his ear as she walked over to the bed to gather her blouse and filmy bra. She giggled at his pained expression as she walked over to the mirror by the tv and put on her bra and adjusted it. Then she picked up her blouse, which was a black filmy material, nearly transparent in the right light. As she turned to the side to see how transparent it was, she noticed that the hotel across the street was very close. She could see into any rooms with light on and open curtains. She knew at that moment that it was going to be a very exciting, erotic night. Her pussy tingled at the things she wanted to do when they returned to the room. She didn't even realize her hand was on her pussy until Tom spoke to her.

"Honey, are you ok? You look a little flushed. Are you sure you want to go back downstairs?" he asked hopefully.

"What? Oh yes honey. I'm sure. Let's go." she answered.

Just as the doors of the elevator closed, Tina spoke.

“You know what, Honey? I am feeling a little naughty tonight. Stand in front of me for a moment.” she said and moved him between her and the doors of the elevator, facing away from her.

“What are you doing?” Tom asked as he could feel her moving around behind him.

“Ok, I’m done. You can move now.” Tina said as she handed him her bra. “I didn’t want anyone getting on and seeing me here with my hands inside my blouse. Put this in you pocket or something.” she said with lust in her eyes. Tom could tell he was in for one very erotic evening.

“Do you want it back later?” he asked.

She gave him a strange look, then something occurred to her and she burst out laughing. “Nah, it’s a cheap one…I have ten more just like it at home.” she said.

“Good. Then let’s give someone something to think about.” Tom said, then he hung the bra over the handle on the wall of the elevator just as the bell rang and the doors opened. No one was waiting to get on so they hurried off and headed for the banquet hall. As they got closer they realized that the meal was over and the music had started. When they opened the doors it was like they were stepping through a passage in time, back to the days of high school dances. Tina was thrilled as it suited her plans for the rest of the evening perfectly. The dance hall was darkly lit with the usual lightshow that goes along with high school dance DJ’s. There was a banner across the middle of the dance floor that read “A Moment in Time…brought to you by the management of Oblige, Inc.”

“Let’s go get some drinks first.” Tina said as she led Tom toward the bar. As they were standing in line she leaned back and put her arms around Tom’s neck, tilting his head down to hers. “It’s too bad you don’t have your overcoat on right now. I would let you fuck me while I order the drinks. Just think of it. There I am leaning on the bar with one foot up on a stool. You are standing close behind me. I reach between us and unzip your pants and pull your cock out. I stroke it a few times before I put it in my pussy. Your coat would be hanging open, blocking anyone’s view of our pleasure. Mmmm god I am dripping just thinking about it.” she purred in his ear.

“Tina, you are this single most erotic, devious woman I know. I am so glad you’re mine.” Tom growled into her ear.

Then they were at the bar. Tina stood just the way she described. Tom caressed her ass as she ordered their drinks. He pulled her skirt up just a little then let it back down, again & again, higher each time. Just as their drinks arrived, it got very dark in the dancehall. Tom took advantage of the darkness and pulled her skirt all the way up to her back and grabbed both cheeks of her ass, his fingers grazing her asshole in the process. Tina almost dropped the drinks on the bar. She yelped and spun around quickly out of his reach. She glared at him playfully. Tom burst out laughing.

“That was payback for your little fantasy in the drink line.” Tom explained through his giggles.

They made their way to a table 3 rows from the dance floor, in a darker part of the room. They sat there with their drinks for a few songs, watching the crowd on the dance floor and others at tables around the room. Then a song Tina liked to dance to came on and she dragged Tom to the dance floor. When the trobe lights flashed during the song, Tina's blouse was indeed transparent. Anyone watching her would get a good look at her tits and nipples. Tom spun her around once and pulled her back against him for a moment. She felt his hard cock against her ass so she reached between them and gave him a long squeeze.

"What is this about, you naughty boy?" she asked.

"Every time the strobes start going off, I can see your tits. I have been thinking about nibbling on them and sucking on them later." Tom growled in her ear as he reached around and held her tits in his hands, gently squeezing with each word. He held them a moment longer then gently pinched both her nipples before letting her go.

When he let her go, Tina spun 3 times, her skirt flared wide enough to show off the fact that she wasn’t wearing panties each time. No one but Tom seemed to notice so as they left the dance floor, she reached back and flipped up the back of her skirt, flashing her bare ass at Tom. When they sat down, Tina dragged her chair right next to Tom’s. As they sat there, Tom placed his hand on his wife’s thigh and softly caressed it, driving Tina crazy with each touch. He slowly made his way from her thigh to her now very wet pussy.

“Oh my god. I thought you were never going to get there.” Tina sighed into his ear as she spread her legs wider for him. She began to move her hips in rhythm with his fingers. He flicked lightly at her clit, slowly at first then gradually stroking faster, then dipping his finger into her pussy. She moaned and gasped at each new pleasure. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensations radiating from her pussy. She brought her mouth close to Tom’s ear again, “God I want you to grab my nipples right now and squeeze them both, or better yet suck and chew on them like you want.” She moaned as she nibbled on his earlobe.

“Hi Tony, Becca. How are you guys doing tonight? Having fun yet?” Tom asked as their friends Tony and Becca came up to their table. Tina gasped again as her eyes opened and she saw the knowing look in Becca’s eyes and smile on her face. Tom started to take his hand away from her pussy but Tina grabbed it and held it firmly against her sex, pressing his fingers between her lips again.

“Oh it’s been alright so far. You two didn’t miss anything earlier. In fact we almost got up and left with you.” Tony said and they all laughed.

“I was getting so bored with everyone who is left. I almost told Tony that I wanted to leave. Then I saw you two over here, obviously enjoying yourselves. Do you mind if we join you?” Becca asked, flashing Tom her sexy smile.

Tom looked at Tina, who answered without hesitation.

“Of course you can join us. There is always safety from boredom in numbers. Pull up some chairs.” Tina said, and they laughed at her comment.

As they got themselves chairs, Tina looked them each over. Tony was a relatively athletic man, like Tom. He and Tom went to the gym together every other day. Becca had an athletic look as well. She and Tina had spent many days by Tom and Tina’s pool while the guys were at work. Tom knew they spent many of those days by the pool in the nude as Tina hated tan lines. What he didn’t know is that Tina and Becca had been intimate on many occasions as well. Tina knew it was a fantasy of Tom’s to be able to watch her with another woman, but the occasion hadn’t presented itself to her yet to fulfill his fantasy yet…she was working on it though. Becca was looking very sexy tonight in a black slip dress tailored in all the right places to accentuate her figure in all the right places. Tina could tell that Becca wasn’t wearing panties or a bra either. Her nipples were just as hard as Tina’s were and Tina wondered if she and Tony had been having some naughty pleasures of their own before coming over to their table.

“Hey you guys, Becca and I are throwing a party next weekend to break in the new pool. I am firing up the BBQ around noon. Randy and Rita will be there, and we’ve invited Dan and Heather but we don’t have an answer from them yet. I guess Dan is in the middle of a case right now and they aren’t sure what their schedule will allow. So how about it, are you in?” Tony asked with a wanton look at Tina, who was chewing her bottom lip in an effort not to moan out loud at the actions of Tom’s fingers on her clit.

“What do you think Tina?” Tom asked.

“I think we need to get out on that dance floor right now. Of course we’ll be there next weekend. You know I never turn down a chance to see Becca in that sexy swimsuit of hers.” Tina exclaimed as they burst out laughing again. Tom took Tina’s hand under the table and placed it on his very erect cock as they laughed. Then Tina looked at Becca. “Actually, I have a better idea. Becca, let’s you and I go out to the floor. We’ll give the guys something to think about on the way back to our rooms.” She said, winking at Becca.

“You got it, chick.” Becca exclaimed and grabbed Tina’s hand as she got up out of her chair.

The song changed to Madonna’s Justify My Love just as the girls got onto the floor. It was a perfect song for two lovely women to bump and grind on each other to. Their hands were all over each other through out the song. At one point, they stood face to face, arms around each other, when Becca turned them so that Tina’s back was to the guys, then she reached around and grabbed the back of Tina’s skirt and lifted it to her waist and held it there for a few seconds. Tina yelped and stepped back out of Becca’s arms, tweaking one of her nipples as she moved away. Becca yelped and grabbed the nipple Tina tweaked and they both laughed at the wolf whistles that came from a number of places in the darkened room. Then the girls were together again, rubbing against each other. Soon Tina turned them so Becca’s back was to the table, then she slowly slid down Becca’s body until she was squatting, legs spread wide displaying her pussy to Tom and Tony, her face level with Becca’s crotch. With Becca’s body blocking Tom and Tony’s view, she slowly rubbed her face against Becca’s pussy as she squeezed Becca’s ass. Becca groaned aloud and wrapped her fingers in Tina’s hair, pulling her face tighter to her crotch. Tina could smell and feel how turned on Becca was at this public display. Then she opened her mouth and nipped Becca’s pussy through her dress as she quickly lifted the back of it, flashing Becca’s ass and g string to the room. Becca’s yelp was followed by more whistles from the crowd. Then the song ended and the girls both bowed to the crowd, returned to the table and retrieved their men and left the banquet hall, much to the dismay of many people in the hall.

....To Be Continued
Old 02-10-2004, 11:05 AM

The Rest of the Evening...Continued

“Becca, I have to pee before we go back upstairs, come with me.” Tina stated as she grabbed Becca’s hand and pulled her to the bathroom.

“We’ll be waiting right her honey.” Tom said to Tina just as the door to the bathroom closed. Tom knew it would be a few minutes when he heard the lock on the door engage.

As soon as Tina had locked the Door, Becca spun her around and grabbed a handful of Tina’s right breast and planted a long, deep kiss on her lips. Tina’s hands went to work on Becca’s dress, dragging it down off her shoulders then past her hips until Becca stood naked in front of her. She turned Becca around and leaned her over the counter. She slipped her foot in between Becca’s feet and spread her legs. Then she stepped back and slapped Becca’s ass hard, right above her pussy. Becca gasped but didn’t scream. Tina slapped her again, harder this time. Becca gasped again, this one followed by a sensual moan.

“Mmm, Tina. You always know just how hard to spank me for being such a naughty girl. I love what your hands can do to my ass and pussy.” She moaned as she grabbed her nipples and began pulling on them.

Tina knelt behind her then and planted her face on Becca’s pussy from behind, thrusting her tongue into her from behind while she pinched and slapped Becca’s ass. Becca pushed her ass back against Tina’s face and moved her hips with Tina’s tongue. Tina kept this up until she felt Becca’s juices begin to flow then she slowly pushed a finger into Becca’s ass. That was all it took to push her over the edge. Becca struggled to keep from screaming as her pussy exploded in orgasm. She was weak in the knees when Tina stood and turned her around and planted a pussy flavored kiss on her lips which Becca accepted greedily.

“Thank you Sweety. Now it’s your turn.” Becca said as she traded places with Tina. She then grabbed Tina’s hips and pushed her back onto the counter. Tina moved until her hips were right on the edge of the counter then she leaned back against the sink as Becca leaned in to kiss her again.

“Mmm, I love the taste of my pussy on your lips.” She purred as she lifted Tina’s skirt and ran a finger up and down Tina’s very wet pussy. Tina moaned at the electric contact. Becca knelt between Tina’s spread legs, bringing her face level with Tina’s newly shaven pussy. She gently caressed Tina’s pussy lips. “Oh now that is a good job, my dear. Smooth as a baby’s butt…just the way I like it.” Becca said as she lifted Tina’s legs, opening her pussy even more. Then she slowly brought her face to Tina’s pussy and lightly licked and nibbled each side. Tina moaned at the touch of Becca’s warm lips.

“Oh Becca, please don’t tease me…now is not the time.” Tina begged as she tried to guide Becca’s mouth to her clit. Becca nipped Tina’s pussy next to her clit as Tina’s hand touched her head.

“Uh uh girl…I’m the one doing the driving here…you just sit back and enjoy the ride.” Becca said. Then she gently blew on Tina’s clit, which drew a gasp from Tina. Then Becca took Tina’s clit in her mouth and Tina grunted at the sudden sensation of suction and friction Becca’s lips and tongue were creating. She opened her blouse and began pinching and twisting her nipples. Becca continued to work on Tina’s clit for a moment then she slowly worked two fingers into Tina’s pussy and turned them up to stroke her G-spot. It wasn’t long before the telltale signs of Tina’s approaching orgasm appeared. Her nipples hardened dramatically, as did her clit. Her breathing became very ragged and her pussy began to leak juices, which Becca lapped up greedily. Then just when Tina thought she was at the edge, Becca did to Tina what Tina had done to her and slipped her middle finger into Tina’s ass. The faster she moved her fingers in Tina’s ass and pussy, the harder Tina pinched her nipples and bucked her hips. It only took moments for this to push Tina to her 2nd orgasm of the night. Becca stood up and brushed Tina’s lips with the finger that was in her pussy and Tina stuck her tongue out and sucked it clean. Becca watched Tina suck on her finger for a moment then slowly leaned in and kissed her passionately. Tina wrapped her legs around Becca’s waist, bringing their pussies together. As they kissed, she ground her pussy into Becca’s and soon Becca could feel Tina’s juices on her own pussy. She moaned softly into Tina’s mouth then broke their kiss.

“Um…we have to stop this or we’ll be in here all night.” She said as she backed away and made a move toward her dress. Tina grabbed her hand.

“Wait a minute. I want to do something that will totally shock the guys and turn them on at the same time. Are you game?” she asked.

“Mmm, hot and shocking at the same time? Of course I am in, girl! What do you have in mind?” Becca asked, leaning forward so that their pussies were touching again. As Tina spoke, she slid her hand between them and began caressing Becca’s pussy, occasionally slipping a finger between her lips.

“I want to go from this room to the elevator and then to our rooms wearing only our shoes.” Tina said. Becca’s eyes opened wide as Tina drug her finger across her clit.

“I like it. It’s late, the elevator is just down the hall, not many people around, let’s do it!” Becca answered then planted one last long deep kiss on Tina’s mouth before pulling away.

They gathered their clothes and folded them neatly and left them on the counter. One last kiss then they opened the door and boldly walked out of the bathroom together without checking the hall. Tom and Tony were both very shocked at their wives boldness. Tom’s first instinct was to take his jacket off and cover Tina. As he was doing this, Tina stopped him.

“Tom, what are you doing? Leave it on, Hon.” She said as she took his hand and lead him toward the elevator. Becca grabbed Tony’s hand and lead him after them.

Once they were in the elevator and the doors closed, Becca and Tina got the same idea and dropped to their knees in front of their men and pulled their man’s dick out of his pants and began sucking on already stiff cocks. Tony and Tom just leaned back against the wall and let their women have their way. As the elevator dinged at the 2nd floor, Tina let go of Tom’s cock and tapped Becca on the shoulder. Becca released Tony’s cock and looked at Tina.

They said “Switch!” together. Then they shocked their husbands by trading cocks. Tina took Tony’s cock in her mouth and Becca took Tom’s. They traded every other floor all the way to the 18th, which is where they got off of the elevator.

To be Continued Further....