Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.14 average. Display Modes
Old 08-09-2002, 02:07 AM
Midnight Kiss

Hummmm, Would love to get into the light bondage stuff. Just the thought of having no control at all or having to give up complete control to another person...........sigh. But then I would also like to be the one doing the tying up as well and being in total complete control.
Here lately being spanked has come to mind... and maybe doing the threesome thing. FMF or MFM doesn't matter would just depend on who they were.
And any roleplaying with costums/outfits involved.
Old 08-20-2002, 01:42 AM

I would love to have make love with my gf's mother...she's 43 and i'm 20, never been with an older woman, but she's very beautiful and young looking...definate milf! lol. anyway, that's one fantasy of mine.
Old 08-20-2002, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by John_L
Mr. Diver,
You may wish to check out www.playcouples.com for a list of on-premise swing clubs. There are may such clubs across the US and most couples in the lifestyle don't mind being watched.

That is an interesting site. One guy told me about this bar in Edmonton where the bottom part people agreed to and were striped naked, tied up and people could do what they wanted to you. The upper part of the bar where you paid $20 you could watch. He says he got stuck on the bottom not knowing better

Are there such bars like that? I suppose there are probably any bar you can imagine.

Sweet Chastity
Old 08-31-2002, 08:37 PM

mmmmmm.... yummy thread. A little late I see, but I just joined yesterday.

I have way too many fantasies to narrow it down to just one, so not in any particluar order:

Naughty Schoolgirl
Selling Girl Scout cookies
Bondage and Spanking
Incest
Sex with other ladies
Vampire sex
Leather and costumes

many of the above are fun when mixed too!
Old 01-02-2003, 04:32 PM

Threesomes are wonderful experiences, BUT only if you find two women that are passionate, spirited, fiery, and love to try new things. I've had a total of three threesomes ad I can honestly say that only one actually topped a little one one one action. My second threesome involved a girl that was too inhibited to come out and play and her friend became a little bit more hesitant just because the other girl did. It made it a little less pleasurable though I'd still rate it pretty high up on the scale..... (suprise!!!) As for the public place thing, It's a thrill all right, try a secluded place like I did with my ex and then work your way up to the middle of a club or : gasp : Wal-mart If there is one thing you'll never regret it's getting your wife/g-f/significant other to lose all his/her inhibitions. It makes things quite a bit more......interesting.

Life is Chaos,
Chaos is life,
The Heartless One

Old 01-02-2003, 04:41 PM

Damn, I missed the light bondage...... how do blue fuzzy handcuffs sound to you?? Trust is the only advice I can offer on the bondage thing. Blindfolds and handcuffs shouldn't be used lightly and definately not by inexperienced lovers. I experienced one of those moments when one of my ex's had me handcuffed and blindfolded.....it's not a mistake I'll EVER repeat again. The handcuffs stay in the dresser drawer util I'm positive my current partner is sexually matured enough to take the responsibility.

As for the older woman thing that's a typical deal. I think that just ONCE in every man's life he should be with an older, more experienced woman. If you can survive the experience, lol, You'll definately walk away a better man for it. And anyone that gives you a disgusted look for being with a woman twice you age, give em' the bird. And then think back on what you've learned.....

Life is Chaos,
Chaos is life,
The Heartless One

Old 01-11-2003, 10:49 PM
madmax67's sub

My deepest fantasy is to be dominated. If only my hubby was into that sort of thing.
Old 01-13-2003, 05:21 PM

I'm sure you'll find many here willing to fill that role Takira

Angel's Hot Weekend (part 1)
Old 01-13-2003, 07:43 PM
Stiff Member

Say the word Takira, I'll be there.

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 01-13-2003, 08:41 PM
Bongo-Beater?

Send a message via ICQ to Doomsday Send a message via AIM to Doomsday Send a message via MSN to Doomsday Send a message via Yahoo to Doomsday
DAMN... at this time... it be to BE with a women in the first place... but... I guess... it would be to be with two women together... or just be with one and have her cum.. I don't know I am a simple guy... I guess...
Old 01-13-2003, 09:40 PM
madmax67's sub

seems i have an offer, how about you madmax67?
Old 01-13-2003, 10:42 PM

mmmmmmm to be totally and completely dominated. To be his sex slave.......hmmmmmm getting so hot just thinking about it. Also, some very light bondage......Nothing too over the top just enough to be tantalizing.
Old 01-14-2003, 10:34 AM

I am more than happy to have a sexy young body completely in my power....to please, or not; as take my whim....just remember to be obedient or........
Old 01-14-2003, 01:38 PM

Well...I'd love to be with a female. I've never done that before. Maybe get with a girl and a guy at the same time. I don't have very many...detailed fantasies....just the typical, usual thing...
Old 01-14-2003, 05:26 PM
The Good Knight

Well, i have a couple of fantasies which are pretty typical. There is me with two women(I think I could handle that lol) and still have a thing about older women that hasn't passed even though I'm 32 now.