Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-24-2002, 11:46 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
The Blindfold

Ok it has been a while since I posted a story at Pixies... but here is the first one I ever wrote.....

My breath is warm and moist as it carresses your neck. "Let go" I say. "Give in". You know that you can no longer deny that you are past the turning back point. You wonder who I am this mystery woman at your back. Thoughts start to fade from your mind as my tongue travels up the length of your earlobe and a shiver runs up your spine. A breathy caress starts at the side of your neck as your knees start to weaken. What is that you wonder as a dark material passes before your eyes. "Don't worry" I say as if reading your thoughts. I'm going to put a blindfold on you now. I don't want you to think I only want you to feel. Feel the exquisite sensations that your body cannot stop even if your mind wants to. Now you are in total darkness. Again you start to wonder who this goddess could be. Could she be the one you most secretly desire in your heart? Could it be your very own wife playing games to excite you? Could it be someone you never even imagined? You can only wait and wonder as I start to come around the front of your body. I can smell your excitement. It is almost tangible. I start to carress your face as I possess your lips and tongue with my own. My tongue wraps around yours back and forth side to side. You are starting to breathe slightly heavier and I can feel you as you start to become harder. I reach down and start to pull on your shirt and slowly pull it upwards hesitating to break contact with your mouth. Your kiss is so soft and wet. T'm begining to get aroused. Can you feel my passion? You are now half exposed to me. I begin to run my fingers all over your chest and linger slighly on your nipples. You give a soft whimper. "Do you like that"? You feel my hair brush your chin as I dip my head to encircle your left nipple with my tongue. Ever gently at first with increasing urgency as I start to nip at you gently with my teeth. You are running your fingers through my hair and I feel the need to move to your right nipple. When was the last time you were this excited? I've barely touched you yet you are straining against your jeans. I lick my way to the center of your chest and I start to flick my tongue across your chest. My hands are running up and down your thighs becoming closer and closer to their final destination yet never actually touching. You begin thrusting your hips forward hoping for the slightest touch......Needing relief. My mouth continues it's journey downward and I take the button to your jeans in my mouth. You can feel my gaze upon you yet you cannot see me. I am watching the excitement on your face. The look of ecxtasy on your face is enough to make me cum all over myself. I unzip your pants and push them down all in one swift move. You are yearning to be free of your constraints and I am eager to oblige. Now you are finally free. I have to take a second to drink in the sight of you. Standing there knees slightly shaking...Fully erect...Your body is shining in the light and the look of anticipation on your face is almost priceless. I inch ever closer to you and you start to feel the whisps of my hair on you. You can feel my breath on the tip of your cock. I start to lick small circles around the head and grab your thighs and ass with my hands. I start to lick downwards towards the shaft and you try to push forward. I pull back slightly. "I am in control". Then the moment you have been waiting for comes as my lips fully encircle the head of your cock. I push you deeper into my mouth engulfing you. You're not sure you can take this much longer. I start to move my mouth down your shaft and as I bring my head back up I slightly twist my mouth in one direction as my tongue moves in the other. You've never felt anything quite like this before and all thoughts seem to be leaving your mind. The only thing you can think about is release. I start to gently fondle your balls with one of my hands and you are starting to tighten. "Go ahead! Let it go! You need to! You want to!" And with that you feel that wonderfully warm sensation as you start to cum. Your hands go to the blindfold and you can feel me start to pull away. By the time you actually get the blindfold off I am gone. It's not time for you to know who I am.....Yet. But maybe sometime you will be alone again, and maybe next time we can take it even further.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 07-24-2002, 11:56 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
vampeyes that is damn good, ummmm, having trouble thinking, blood flow all to lower extremeties......
Old 07-24-2002, 11:57 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Awwww I am blushing now Thanx :o

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 07-24-2002, 12:06 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Super Vampeyes!!!!:p

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-24-2002, 12:27 PM
Built Tough Up North

Really hot story vampeyes!!
Old 07-25-2002, 03:46 PM
the Lusty Wench

Very well told! j
Old 07-25-2002, 03:58 PM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
hot story Vampeyes! certainly hot me all excited :p

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 07-25-2002, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Vampeyes Great story, got me hard!!

Andrew
Old 07-26-2002, 09:03 AM
Cynic Emeritus

Vamp ---
Wow that was a great little vignette.

CK

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 07-26-2002, 09:29 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Wow!!! I am so thrilled at all the responses I got!!!!! Thank You all very much :D

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 07-26-2002, 09:30 AM

You can blindfold me whenever you want, Vampeyes!