Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2015, 01:06 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
New to me, kinda liked it!

Where to start with this? Hmmmm ……

Well, like most guys (apparently) there was a very short time period in my youth (about 30 seconds IIRC!!) where I wondered what it would be like to be with another man, both orally and anally. Since then I've enjoyed carnal pleasure with a number of lovely ladies and, with one or two very special of these ladies, I have enjoyed the "forbidden" luxury of anal sex. And I really have enjoyed it physically, mentally and emotionally.

So, on Friday I finished up work for a week's holiday, and when I got home my OH had run a nice hot bath which we shared for a while (OK, an hour!!) before she got out and went to fix dinner. Lying in the tub, my mind drifted to my formative years, linked it to some of the play I'd just experienced with Herself, and voila - a plan suddenly 'appeared' in my mind.

So, I got some lotion out of the cupboard, fetched the toilet brush from its' holder (not as gross as it sounds - it's brand new, and never been used - well, not up til then it hadn't!!) and covered the 7" handle end in lotion. And slid it in, slowly, to my back passage. All the way in until the disc (between handle and brush) was touching my ass cheeks.

I have to say it felt somewhat uncomfortable at first, despite only being about half an inch diameter, so I only slid it out and back in one time, but the result was a really nice, warm feeling inside and the re-inflation of my cock; something that doesn't happen quite as readily these days as it used to!! Suffice to say, I now understand why previous partners that have enjoyed ass-fucking did so, and I'm thinking of how to incorporate it into future fun sessions.

I know too there are a few guys here who've explored this aspect of their sexuality, so "hello" from a convert.

DM

P.S. This may, hopefully, also inspire me to get back to writing again, which is something I've let lapse for far too long now.
I only own my mind