Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-24-2003, 12:21 PM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

Gold Digger Woman ??

I always hear about this phrase from a lot of men I know. they keep saying that a lot of woman are Gold Digger than man. more woman than man.

As a man you have to be rich, nice looking, drive nice car, nice house and etc... in order to get a good looking girl. is like being a man is so hard, you have to try so hard so you can be with a good looking chick. As a woman if you are good looking, you don't have to try very hard i mean not as hard as the un attractive chicks. is that a streotype again? but dam! i do see a lot of this is true from a lot of people out there in the real world. is like the man doesn't have to be supper model as long as he has a lot of $$$$ then he can get a supper model chick. but the woman if she has the look like supper model, she will have a rich guy follow her even thought she is not rich.

For example. Kobe's wife stand by his side????

even though he admited adultery w/ the 19 year old woman or

even the ex first lady Hilary stand by her husband former president Clinton

so the question to the Pixies girl is

Will u stand by ur man if he is broke but he admited guilt and wrong?????

will u give him a second chance like kobe's wife and Hilary Clinton?????

can we call them respectable woman because they do respect their husband like death till us apart

my own answer would be I'll stand by his side alright. After everthing is over I'll file for a divorce and take all the money. Cruel world huh? There is no second chance with that kind of mistake. You messed up, you are gone.
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 07-24-2003, 12:23 PM

yesterday on TV they said Kobe just took his wife shopping and bought her an 8 karat diamond that costs $4 million. Who wouldn't wanna stand by his side ?

now i know for a fact

Diamond are girl's best friend

big diamond....better friend

Vanessa Bryant, left, has stood by her husband Kobe Bryant as he fights a charge of sexual assault.

Kobe buys wife
$4 million ring,
report says

Lakers superstar gives gift
days after admitting adultery
but denying sexual assault

July 24 — Los Angeles Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant gave his wife Vanessa a $4 million ring a few days after admitting that he committed adultery with a 19-year-old Colorado woman who has accused him of sexually assaulting her, People magazine states in its new editions hitting the newstands this week.

Accuser reportedly 'bragged' at party
Party host Steve Evancho says the 19-year-old woman who has accused Kobe Bryant of sexual assault attended a party at his house last week.

2 / 7

Kobe case puts spotlight on Colorado town
The Kobe Bryant case has turned the spotlight on Eagle, a small Colorado town in the middle of a national case. NBC’s Jim Avila reports.

3 / 7

Colo. DA Mark Hurlbert on Kobe Bryant case
District Attorney Mark Hurlbert discusses what he can in the Kobe Bryant case with “Today” host Katie Couric.

4 / 7

Charles Barkley talks about Kobe’s troubles
Charles Barkley talks about Kobe’s troubles.

5 / 7

Bryant’s future in question
Lakers star Kobe Bryant faces pressure over sexual assault charges in Colorado. He has admitted to committing adultery, but says the sex was consensual NBC’s Jim Avila reports.

6 / 7

Bryant’s charge spells trouble for NBA?
Kobe Bryant’s problems contribute to the NBA’s “bad boy” image. NBC’s Don Lemon reports.

7 / 7

Kobe Bryant charged with sexual assault
Eagle County District Attorney Mark Hurlbert announced that his office charged Los Angeles Lakers’ Kobe Bryant with the sexual assault of a 19-year-old Colorado woman.

Do you believe Kobe Bryant is innocent?

Yes
No
Don't know

Vote to see results

Do you believe Kobe Bryant is innocent?
* 126852 responses
Yes
18%
No
68%
Don't know
15%

Survey results tallied every 60 seconds. Live Votes reflect respondents' views and are not scientifically valid surveys.

THE MAGAZINE SAID the couple, along with their 6-month-old daughter Natalia, purchased the ring from a jewelry boutique in Santa Monica, Calif., two weeks after commissioning it.
“They looked very happy together,” the jeweler, named Raffi, told People. He also made the couple’s wedding rings two years ago, People said.
The 24-year-old Bryant was charged with one count of sexually assaulting the concierge at an exclusive mountain resort last month. He said the sex was consensual and that he only committed adultery.
The Los Angeles Lakers star is free on bond pending an Aug. 6 court hearing during which he will be formally advised of the charge against him.
An Eagle County district judge has sealed most documents, including the arrest affidavit, details of the physical evidence and other information. The Denver Post, the Los Angeles Times, NBC and the Vail Daily have asked a district judge to release some of the material.

Lawyers for the Vail Daily and the alleged victim filed written arguments Tuesday in the newspaper’s request for police reports it believes are related to the woman. Hurlbert may file his own brief, spokeswoman Krista Flannigan said.
The alleged victim is a college student who took a summer job at the Lodge & Spa at the Cordillera in nearby Edwards. Friends say she is an energetic former cheerleader known for her love of music. She once tried out for the television program, “American Idol.”
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 07-24-2003, 12:46 PM

There is a phrase in Chinese we called," Nan Cai Nui Mao"

it means a Man has talent a Woman has beauty

I guess that is so true.

Where ever there is a successful man, there will be a beautiful woman at the back is supporting him.
This also came from the phrase of Chinese
Old 07-24-2003, 01:06 PM
Loungin' Around

What about women with talent, beauty, AND money??? What do we get?

Of course...I could always have more talent, more beauty, and certainly more $$...

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 07-24-2003, 01:08 PM

osuche

lucky you, and how many woman out there really have them all? do you think more woman have them all than man ??? I am not sexist, but i think not a lot of woman like you. I still think more man has tallent than woman, and more beautiful woman than hansome man

and a lot of woman who has them all end up married a loser. I am not talking about you, but i had seen a few very successful woman with ok look but married to someone not rich at all but may be he is handsom

i still think that more percent of beautiful woman marry to rich guy than the other way around.
Old 07-24-2003, 01:18 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I think you dont give women enough credit CP.
Old 07-24-2003, 01:20 PM

skipthisone

how ? but that is so true that i see around.

i want to give us woman credit a lot, but is hard to fight with the man
Old 07-24-2003, 01:23 PM
Loungin' Around

Women simply have to work harder to achieve the same ends. In the US, the average woman makes 74% of a man's salary. When you get into the executive ranks, women often make less than 70% of a man's salary.

I run into this issue all the time -- I know for a fact that I make 25% less than a male colleague of mine who started on the same date I did at my company and has the same title.

Plus...in my company (I work in a traditional main-line industry) business is done in the golf course locker room, in strip clubs, in the ski lodge, and other such places...where I am simply not welcome.

So...yes...it is true. There are not many talented successful women (although there are more than there used to be!), and it is *far* easier to get money by luring in the right guy.

But I prefer real challenges.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 07-24-2003, 01:28 PM

osuche

now that is more reasonal heheehehe. I know this only exist in the North America more than any where else on this world. If you go to Asia, I think will be less, I heard in Eruope also less as well.

yes i know is far easier to get money by luring in the right guy. i guess i am eh? hehehehe
Old 07-24-2003, 02:12 PM
IGGY MY LOVE IS HOME!!!!

Kobe and Vanessa don't have a pre-nup. If she was a gold digger she could have left him and taken his money after he admitted sleeping with another women. I won't judge her because she stands by him right now but if Kobe made a habit of sleeping around then I would wonder.
Old 07-24-2003, 02:14 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Hmmm. this pixies......lets open our minds...Maybe she doesnt care if he sleeps around??? Maybe it is ok in their relationship.
Old 07-24-2003, 02:59 PM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
All I can say is that all of the women here are SOL because some ***** woman got deep into my accounts and assets two years ago and I'm STILL paying it off.
Talk about take the money and run.

Old 07-24-2003, 03:35 PM

IggysGirl

if she is a gold digger she still have to wait until thing done so she can wrap more money and run.
Old 07-24-2003, 05:46 PM
IGGY MY LOVE IS HOME!!!!

Not really. She doesn't work so she can ask for alimony on top of the 50% of his assets she gets due to no prenup, Cali is a community property state. They have a child together so that equals more $$$$ because stars pay enormous amounts of child support. If she was a gold digger she should do this now before the "victim" hits Kobe with a civil suit. I think Kobe made a very big booboo and his wife is being the better women by standing by him in public but I bet she beat him down in private at home!
Old 07-26-2003, 08:15 PM

osuche, maybe the guy who started at the same date simply does a better job?