Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-03-2004, 12:18 AM

Bobbi

Bobbi watched her sister’s face as her brother stood behind her. She saw the want flush her cheeks and glaze over her eyes, and she felt her sister's and brother’s desire burn deep inside her.

“Ooooh god…I need something in my pussy,” Becca panted. “Fuck me Bobby, fuck me like you fucked Bobbi last night. I want to feel your cock in me.”

Bobbi slid down to her knees between her sister’s legs to watch her brother fuck Becca. His hard cock entered her slowly and Bobby felt a shiver of pleasure as Becca moaned in the ecstasy of her brother’s entrance. Becca began to moan and writhe on her brother’s cock, and Bobby, encouraged by his sister’s obvious delight, began to fuck her harder and harder.

Bobbi wanted to give her sister pleasure too, and so, as her brother pumped in and out of Becca, Bobbi’s tongue slid up her sister’s thigh. Bobbi’s licked across her pussy, and searched out Becca’s pearl. She flicked her tongue across the hard nub, and grinned as the tones of her sister’s moans intensified.

She placed her lips around Becca’s little hardness and began to suck softly at first and then harder. She could taste her sister’s essence in her mouth, and it turned Bobbi on more. She felt a hot tickle begin to emanate between her legs and knew she was close.

“Oh god! Bobbi! I’m cumming! Feel it, honey?” Becca panted.

And Bobbi did feel it. As wave after wave of pleasure washed over them, Bobbi moaned in ecstasy, Becca’s clit slipping from her mouth. As her eyes fluttered opened, she saw Bobby slide his still hard cock from his sister’s dripping cunt.

Bobbi again licked her sister’s clit, but this time continued to slide her tongue between her sister’s swollen labia. Bobbi stopped to tongue her hole a few times before sliding her tongue over to her sister’s tight ass hole. Bobbi licked all around her puckered bud, and then forced her tongue inside Becca’s entrance. She heard her sister moan and smiled up at her brother who was watching her with his hard cock gripped in his hand.

“Bobby, fuck her ass. She wants it…she wants it badly. Can you feel it? Please, please fuck her ass!” Bobbi begged her brother to give his sister what she craved.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"
Old 02-10-2004, 09:51 PM

Bobby

“Yes…yes, I want to fuck her ass,” he grunted, his hand stroking his hard cock. “Spread her cheeks,” he said to Bobbi as she knelt in front of Becca.

Bobbi reached around and pulled Becca’s ass cheek apart. She leaned around also, so she could watch Bobby’s cock slid in her sister’s tight asshole. Bobby held his cock right at Becca’s puckered little opening and felt her start to push back against it. Slowly the tight flesh parted and the head of Bobby’s cock slipped inside her ass. He released his hand and held onto her hips, pulling back onto his cock. Slowly he inched his cock up her asshole.

“Oh Bobby….that’s so pretty,” Bobbi said as she watched his cock disappeared inside Becca’s ass.

Bobby stepped back a couple of steps, pulling Becca with him, until his shoulders were leaning against the shower wall. He reached down and pulled her legs around the outside of his, forcing her to stand on her tips toes. She reached down and holding his hips to keep her balance, her head lying on his shoulder, as she looked at him. He bent down and licked her face, his tongue sliding across her lips as she panted.

Bobbi stood, and stepped between Becca’s legs, humping her pelvis against Beccas’. She squeezed Beccas’ tits hard, pinching the nipples with her thumb and finger.

“Do you like his big cock up your ass,” she asked her sister.

“It hurts so bad,” Becca whimpered. “Oh fuck yes, I love his cock in my ass. My ass is on fire Bobbi, oh god it hurts so good.”

Becca reached up and pulled Bobbi’s face closer, kissing her quickly between panting, her tongue darting in and out of Bobbi’s mouth with the same rhythm as Bobby’s cock in her ass. Both her hands slid down between them, one going to her own pussy, the other to Bobbi’s. She slipped two fingers into herself and two into Bobbi.

“Eat me,” she said to Bobbi, “eat my cunt and make the fire go away. Eat my cunt so I can cum in your mouth,” she pleaded with her sister.

Bobbi slipped down Becca’s body and squatted in front of her pussy. She leaned forward and placed her whole mouth over Becca’s sopping cunt, her tongue sliding along the slit and tickling her clit.

Becca rotated her hips back and forth, pressing her juicy cunt against her sister’s mouth on the forward movement, and forcing her brother’s cock up her asshole and the backward movement. Her head lolled against Bobby’s shoulder, her eyes closed in ecstasy.

“Don’t cum yet Bobby…wait for me. I want to feel your hot sperm filling my ass when I cum in Bobbi’s mouth,” she whispered.

“You better hurry then,” he replied. “The way you’re fucking me, I won’t last much longer. Oh god Becca, your asshole feels so good…I love fucking your ass.”
Old 02-20-2004, 12:35 AM

Becca rested her forehead on her sister's shoulder, her lips kissing the soft skin in the curve of her neck. She felt Bobbi reach round and cup har ass cheeks, pulling them apart.

Becca knew it was her turn to feel the searing pain that Bobbi had felt in her pussy, but this time it would be her bud that was stretched and penetrated.

She held her breath as she felt the very tip of Bobby's cock, cold with the lube he's slathered on, rest at her bud. It tightened involntariy and she willed herself to relax.

Just as she felt she had relaxed as much as she could Bobby thrust into her and she screamed into Bobbi's shoulder. Her sister soothed and kissed her face but Beccaas only aware of the intense pain - yet pleure - that she was experiencing at her brother's hands.

Bobby moved to lean against the showere wall and shifted Becca's legs apart so she was almost falling. She reached back and grabbed his hips for balance - Bobbi was out of reach.

In her ecstacy Becca's head fell back onto Bobby's shoulder and he kissed her. She was gasping and panting as he slid in and out of her stretching bud.

Bobbi moved towards Becca and stood between her spread legs,. She stroked Becca's breats - hefting them in her hand then pinching and twisting the nipples. Becca moaned.

"Do you like Bobby's cock in your ass, Becks?" she whispered.

"Oh it hurts so much, Bobbi, but it feels so good." Sj=he reached up and pulled her sister's face to her, they kissed deeply, Becca moaning into Bobbi's mouth.

Al the while the long, hard shaft of Bobby' cock pistoned in and out of her. She touched herself with one hand and found Bobbi's pussy with the other. As Bobby's hipd thrust behind Becca the two girls kissed and Becca finger fucked them both.

Bobbi slid down Becca and pressed her mouth to her sister's cunt, dividing the lips until her tongue found the rigis clit. She felt her sister shudder and heard her cry out.

Bobby shouted that he was coming and Becca felt him grow in her, already stretched - bud. As he exploded into her she came hard, flooding Bobbi's mouth with cum.

Becca's legs couldn't hold her and Bobby wrapped his arms around her shaking body, his cock driving deeper and sending aftershocks of pleasure through him.

Bobbi licked the nectar from her lips and rose to kiss Bobby as he held Becca up. They shared their sister's taste as she lay limply in Bobby's arms.

He felt himself shrinking and slipping out of Becca and she was starting to recover. Bobbi turned her around gently and knelt behind her. Becca's bud remained open - breached by Bobby'e hard cock, and Bobbi kissed it, tasting Bobby's cum. Becca moaned at the touch of Bobbi's lips and bent further.

Bobby moved to kneel beside Bobbi and placed a tender kiss on the ravaged little bottom.

The three of them embraced in the spray of water and stepped out of the shower. The girls took towels and tenderly dried their brother paying special attention to his genitals. Then they dried off on another kissing now and then. Bobby watched, wrapped in his towel.
Old 02-29-2004, 12:08 AM

Bobbi

Bobbi laid in her bed, trying desperately to finish the novel she was suppose to have completed for tomorrow’s English test. She was having a hard time focusing on the story, all she could think about were the events that had unfolded between her and her brother and sister this week. She glanced out her window just in time to see Bobby racing across the yard with the football under his arm, Luke and Jude in hot pursuit. Bobbi smiled knowing they would never catch her brother, they never did. Every afternoon the boys came over and played football in the yard. Whatever team Bobby was on was the winning team. She heard the boys hooting and hollering outside, and she knew he had just scored another goal.

Just then she heard Becca’s laugh drifted to her ears from down the hall. Becca was on the phone with Joyce, her closest friend. Becca could spend all night on the phone. The phone never stopped ringing for her. Countless girlfriends, and more recently, numerous boys had begun calling for her sister. Becca was beautiful and vivacious, and Bobbi could understand why she was so popular. All the girls wanted to be her, and all the boys wanted to have her. Bobbi smiled a self-satisfied smile, remembering all the times she had known her sister this past week.

Images of her last encounter with her brother and sister began to stir her desire. She felt the familiar, pleasant, warmth begin to build between her legs.

“Oh I give up!” Bobbi exclaimed, tossing the novel to the floor, and rolling over onto her back. She slid her hand down the front of her shorts, and began to caress her warm spot. She felt her wetness dampen her hand as she caressed her lips and rolled her clit between her finger and thumb.

She began to pant, her hips rising off the bed. She slid her fingers inside her hole, and moaned loudly.

“Oh God…Oh God…Bobby, Becca”, she whispered between her panting, wishing more than anything that her brother and sister were with her.

And then as if in answer to her prayers, the bedroom door opened and Bobby stepped in.

“I knew it! Bobbi, you can’t do this to me” he exclaimed. “I was out playing with the guys when…when I felt it. I knew what you were doing.”

Bobbi looked at her brother and saw the raw emotion in his eyes.

“I’m sorry Bobby. I…I just couldn’t help it. I just think of you and Becca, and what we’ve been doing…and…well it just happens,” Bobbi mumbled biting her lip. And she did feel bad, she felt awful, she lowered her eyes. And as she did so, she caught sight of it, her brother’s huge erection pressing against his shorts.

Her pout turned into a lewd smile as she glanced back up at her brother.

“Come over Bobby, let me take care of that for you,” she said, patting the bed next to her.

Bobby quickly peeled off his clothes, and scampered up onto the bed. Rather than lying next to Bobbi, he straddled her neck, thrusting is huge erect cock in her face.

Bobbi wrapped her arms around her brother’s hips, grabbing his ass with her hands. She opened her mouth and let her brother push his dick into her mouth. She closed her lips around his dick, and began sucking on his member. Bobby took her head in his hands, and began to guide her head up and down the shaft of his cock as she sucked.

“Oh god, that’s it, suck my cock Bobbi” Bobby grunted. He was working her mouth furiously now, and by the heat building between her own legs, Bobbi knew he was close to cumming.

They were so distracted they hadn’t heard the door open.

“Oh my God you guys!” Becca exclaimed, a giggle very evident in her voice. “You guys almost made me cum when I was on the phone with Joyce.”

And then she felt her sister between her legs, sliding off first the shorts and then her panties. Becca’s tongue immediately searched out her clit and her fingers penetrated her hole. Bobbi’s brother’s cock in her mouth stifled her moans of pleasure.

She bucked her hips, encouraging her sister to finger her harder and deeper. Her orgasm crept up on her and shocked her body to her core. She gasped and moaned in pleasure as Bobby exploded into her mouth and down her throat. And when she couldn’t swallow him anymore she felt his warm liquid trickled out the sides of her mouth, and down her chin.

Bobby slid himself out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed next to her. Bobbi laid where she was for a few seconds recuperating from her orgasm. She became aware of her sisters soft licks and kisses teasing her again between her legs. Bobbi looked at her brother, wiped his cum from her chin, and smiled knowingly at him. Together they turned and set their eyes on Becca.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"
Old 03-19-2004, 11:01 PM

Bobby

Bobby was watching the football spiral through the air toward him, and all of a sudden it wasn’t there. Or rather it was, but his mind and his eyes were not longer on it. One of his sisters in the middle of sex and it was drawing all his attention. The ball slid passed his shoulder, untouched, and rolled around on the ground.

“Guys, I gotta go inside,” he yelled to his companions. “Something’s come up I hafta take care of.”

They looked at each other as Bobby ran into the house and up the stairs. He knew what was waiting for him.

“I knew it! Bobbi, you can’t do this to me” he exclaimed. “I was out playing with the guys when…when I felt it. I knew what you were doing.”

“Come over Bobby, let me take care of that for you,” she said, patting the bed next to her.

Bobby knew there was no use fighting it, he quickly peeled off his clothes, and scampered up onto the bed. Rather than lying next to Bobbi, he straddled her neck, thrusting is huge erect cock in her face.

“Oh my God you guys!” he heard Becca exclaim, a giggle very evident in her voice. “You guys almost made me cum when I was on the phone with Joyce.”

He turned and looked at her smiling as he continued to fuck Bobbi’s mouth. It was always sexually exciting to watch his sister doing each other and he knew he wouldn’t last long as he watched and fucked Bobby’s mouth. He turned back around and began to humped Bobby’s face in earnest, pushing his cock as far down her throat as he could. The sweet sounds of Becca’s fingers and tongues coming to his ears. The pleasurable humming coming from Bobby’s throat sent their own sensations through his cock. He was about to tell her he was going to cum, but it was out before he could. Thick warm globs of sperm splashed against the back of Bobbi’s throat as his hips continued their short jabs toward her face. He emptied his balls in her mouth and throat relishing the release in her mouth, the sensation of her humming throat.

He pulled out and lay beside her, his breath coming quick and fast. He smiled as he saw his cum running down her chin. She’s so pretty with my cum on her face. he thought. He knew Becca had brought her to an orgasm but he also hoped his cock down her throat and the taste of his sperm added to her pleasure. He lay there for a moment, then Bobbi looked at him, lust filling her eyes. They both looked at Becca in turn.

“Which part do you want,” he said to her.

“I want to feel her wet cunt pressed against mine,” Bobbi said wickedly.

“Sounds good to me,” Bobby said, “I can fuck her mouth and tongue both your pussies at once.”

Quickly they grabbed Becca and stripped her clothes off. Bobby straddled her upper body and held her legs apart so Bobbi could move between them. The sight of both their pussies coming together had his cock hard again in a second.