Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-16-2004, 03:45 PM

Country ride

We saddled the horses quietly, reverent of the pre-dawn quiet. There was only the smells of horses and stables. Raw wood from the construction of new stalls, straw, and sweat. Primal, instinctive scents. The mare I saddled was warm, her coat sleek and soft, and her lips as she accepted the carrot like velvet against my palm. The saddle creaked as I lifted myself astride, the jingle of tack and the shift of leather, combined with the shuffling of horses hung over-loud in the air.

We left the stable side by side, the clopping of horses' hooves our companion on this, the beginning of our day. The sun peeked her sweet face up above the horizon, and threw ribbons of color across the sky. Chill morning air whispered across my cheek, bringing whisps of my hair with it to tickle lightly along my jawline.

I looked over at you, comfortable in jeans, t-shirt, and tennis shoes. I couldn't help but smile, the vision of you there against the sunrise brightened sky, sitting easy and familiar in the saddle was one to engrave upon my heart. You smiled back, a mischeivous, ready grin.

We followed a path that lead back into the forested area of the ranch, and the sound of our horses was muted, softened by the enclosing greenery. As we made our way down the trail, with wisps of mist swirling around us, I felt a sense of surreal expectation, a feeling of being alone in the world, only this time, only this place had ever existed, or would ever exist. The cool air, the quiet of the countryside that was deafening, but not absolute, the feeling of the horse between my legs, the brilliant golds, oranges, and reds of the sky against the dark, rich green of the forest.

Where you were leading me, I didn't know, but I was certainly willing to follow. And adventure I would not have missed for the world. And follow I did as we moved deeper into the silent wood, my awe and relaxation growing with each footfall of the horses, until I at last sank into the saddle, my motions as naturally a part of the horse as it had become a part of me, and we had become a part of our surroundings. You and I rode together, side by side, as one, the horses an extension of that one, and the world around us gently enclosing us in a cocoon of the moment.

Silently we moved along the path til you signaled a stop. Without a word, you motioned to dismount, and I did, each of us feeling that sound would break the trance. You lead me then into a clearing, perfect in every way, a place for the horses to graze, and a spot to eat breakfast beside a pond, fed by a stream that sang the quietest, most beautiful song as it emptied its burden of water into the small pond. The sun, having made her way up, flickered on the pond and the stream, and touched your face with a golden glow.

You took the blanket down from behind the saddle, and laid it out for us. We sat together and shared breakfast, our conversation minimal and hushed. We glanced often at each other, our bodies speaking what our words did not. The graze of a hand against a jean covered leg, the whisper of touch against a t-shirt shrouded breast speaking of deep desires. Watching me with a slight grin, you packed up the remainder of breakfast, then reached down and helped me to my feet. We stood together, our breath coming faster as we looked at each other.

Instead of the kiss you knew I expected, you reached down then and gathered up the blanket, rolling it and placing it back behind your saddle. You watched me with a slight grin as I mounted my mare, obviously disappointed that we had not made love there in that beautiful clearing as I thought you had intended.

I followed you, though, as you rode further on down the trail. You slowed down then, to let me catch up, and we rode together, until suddenly, the woods opened up on a vast vista of fields, pastures, and distant ranches, all snuggled in amidst gently rolling hills of forest, kissed by the morning sun and the last remnants of mist and dew. Not far away, foals frolicked together, running around their mothers, who, after seeing us there, returned unconcerned to grazing the sweet moist grass.

We dismounted again, and you once again threw the blanket down, and the horses turned happily to grazing. You turned to me then, and at last gave me the kiss I had been wanting all morning. Your tongue slipped into my mouth, gentle and seeking. Your hands pulled me close against you, warm, secure, strong. The foals continued to frolick, forgotten in the heat sweeping through me as your hands roamed from my back down to my butt, pressing me against you, to feel the hardness of your dick against me. Knowing it was for me, knowing that soon I would feel you inside me increased the beat of my heart and rushed my breathing.

Gotta let me know if you want more. ;)