Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-11-2003, 04:54 AM

Send a message via AIM to Jaylay Send a message via Yahoo to Jaylay
My fantasy

This story is total fiction. Something I have imagined many times about a very good friend of mine I met online, and later met in real life. I know its a bit long, but please give it a chance. Again, this is all fiction.

I sit down at my computer hoping to see you online again. A smile crosses my face as I see your name pop up on my contact list. We begin chatting, and discuss my upcoming visit. We exchange thoughts of excitement and ideas of how to spend our time, also clarifying when you need to pick me up from the airport tomorrow. Shortly after I unfortunately have to log off to finish packing. The sleepless night passes slowly, my mind racing filled with thoughts of you. I wake up. Damn... Overslept...

I hurry and gather my things and call a cab and rush off to the airport. The flight is long, time seeming to stand still as the moment I'll finally meet you draws closer. I step off the plane, searching for your face. My eyes dart back and forth from person to person. Finally I catch a glimpse of your beautiful eyes. My eyes dart over your flawless body. Your shoulder length blonde hair falling gently over your eyes. I catch myself glancing over your perfect breasts and flat stomache, down your firm legs and back up to your entrancing eyes. Motionless and staring, I try to smile, eyes falling to my feet. You hug me, and we exchange small talk. Suddenly everything changes. No longer blushing or shy, its as if we've been friends forever and seen eachother every day our entire lives. I gather my things as we leave. On our way out we decide to go out to get a bite to eat.

We go to a local restaraunt, and take a seat at a table for four. The waitor takes our order and quickly disappears. Talking of little things, your friends and family you want to introduce me to and other little things of the sort, our feet touch slightly for a moment. I get nervous again and quickly pull away, turning bright red. You smile, and grab my hand. I encase your hands in mine, smiling from ear to ear. I let a hand fall from the table, and subtly place it on your thigh. Our eyes meet again and we stare blankly at eachother. I lean forward and kiss you, stopping quickly making sure I didn't overstep my bounds. You grin and pull me close and kiss me again. Our mouths open as our tongues meet for the first time. You ask me if I'd like to leave, and I agree, and we exit before the waitor even gets back.

We get out to your car and I kiss you again, pulling you close and holding you against me. We begin to head towards your house as my hand falls to your thigh. The ride back is short lived, filled with giddy chatting and small kisses at every opportunity. We pull into your driveway and quickly exit your car. We meet at the front of your car, embracing once again and kissing eachother deeply. I pick you up and set you on the hood. You wrap your arms around me and squeeze my ass as we continue kissing. You push me back and jump down, grabbing my hands and lead me to your front door. As you fumble with your keys I wrap my arms around your waist and run my hands under the front of your shirt, caressing your smooth stomache and kissing your neck softly.

You lean into my kisses as you finally get the door open. We hurry inside. I close the door behind us and place my hands on your waist. I stare at you, lost in the moment and begin to tell you how often I'd dreamed of this exact moment. You just smile and kiss me. You spin us around and you break away from me. I look at you confused. You push me back, and I stumble back and fall onto your couch. You walk toward me and sit in my lap, your legs falling to my sides. Gazing up at you I run my fingertips up the center of your back. You force me back and lean up and begin to remove your shirt, revealing your breasts covered only by a silky white bra. You lean over me and kiss me again as my hands trace your bare skin until I find the straps to your bra, quickly undoing them. You lean back again as I slowly remove your bra. While your sitting up I make quick work of my shirt as well, throwing it to the floor behind you. You lay over me, our bare skin pressed against eachother, as I hug you tightly.

I sit up still holding you against me. You arch your back slightly revealing your firm breasts. I slowly lean forward and circle your nipples with my tongue. You moan audibly as I continue to lick and nibble your breasts. Sliding my tongue up from your nipple, over your collar bone, I begin kissing and sucking gently on your neck. You kiss me once again and I playfully bite your bottom lip. You giggle and stand up, pulling me with you. As I rise to my feet, I pick you up and hold you in my arms. You wrap your arms around my neck and nod towards a door across the room. I carry you over and open the door. My eyes invade what I quickly identify as your bedroom. I search over everything inside that all describes bits and pieces of your wonderful personality. You squeeze my neck, bringing me back to reality, I look down and smile as I toss you onto your bed. You let out a sharp squeek as you tumble onto the bed. Looking back at me laughing, I rush toward you, pushing myself over you and laying you back on your bed while kissing you.

I quickly break away from your lips. Kissing down your cheek, placing small kisses down your neck and over your collar again. I run my tongue down the center of your chest and stomache, circling your naval. I kiss slightly lower and begin to bite at the button to your pants. You laugh as I tug on your pants, eventually giving up and grabbing ahold of you and unbuttoning them. I pull them down, over your ankles and off. I run my fingertips over your calves as I begin to kiss up the inside of your leg. I glide my tongue over your inner thighs as I continue higher. I let my tongue trace the outline of your panties. I begin licking your dripping cunt through your panties, becoming extremely aroused by your taste and smell. I let my fingertips slide over your thighs as they also reach your panties, pulling them aside. I slide my tongue inside you, seperating your lips and letting your juice drip into my mouth. I press my tongue deeper inside you, exploring your body and drinking as much of you as possible.

I pull away and begin to completely remove your panties. As they fall to the floor I begin to rub you once again. I slowly press two fingers inside you, sliding them in as deep as I can. As I press my fingers inside you faster and faster, I lean forward and begin to lick your clit, flicking it with the tip of my tongue. I lick and suck at your clit faster as I push my fingers inside you harder. I listen to you moan and begin to breathe heavier and heavier. You run your hands through my hair as I continue to lick and suck your glistening clit. You begin to stir and wrap your legs tightly around my head. You tell me you're about to cum as I pull my fingers out and replace them with my tongue. I begin to rub your clit firmly with my wet fingers as your body starts to convulse. You begin moaning and breathing louder as I feel your insides tighten around my tongue. You begin to grind your cunt against my mouth as I lick up your delicious juices. Your grip on my head slowly lightens as I lean back and begin to suck my fingers clean. Our eyes meet and we exchange smiles before I start to lean over you, never breaking eye contact.

(Gotta stop there, its late. Will write more later if anyone wants me too. Sorry it was so long, and took so long to get started)
Old 11-11-2003, 03:43 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Ah yes! nothing quite like a good cliff hanger! :)