User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2005, 04:36 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginewithme
You know all mine Dr. Flil........I'm a long time patient.
So.......could I help ya out on makin' that video of the boys ?

Hey there little Filly...you distract 'em with your headlights and I'll throw the sack over 'em. Them boys are tastier than frog juice over ice cream.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Suprise Me

/me wonders is Dr. Flil is channeling Uncle Silky... hmmmmmmmm? lmao - you all are nuts! I love it!

Old 06-01-2005, 05:02 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

course ya do but does that make it right....right is in the eye of the beholder...the man with one of his eye poked out from doing something his momma warned could poke his eye out wit that thing

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-01-2005, 07:17 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
I can't believe you're saying this. And what if it injures another Pixie member?
This is NOT GOOD! That's OK I'll pass thank you.
Old 06-01-2005, 07:25 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Oh you know Dr. FLil doesn't tackle any problems harder than some charcoal squeezed between some fat buttcheeks...and the advice....well it damn sure ain't worth the diamond it could become.

Take it back...just tell me your superficial problems like how to turn the other cheek when you are shackled to the barn door.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-01-2005, 07:34 PM
Insatiable

Dr FLil, the lady at the drycleaner thinks I'm hot and wants to fuck my brains out. She told me to come by after hours for some special service.

What do I do?

rabbit
Old 06-01-2005, 07:40 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Bring an umbrella to match the raincoat you best be wearing and buy new luggage cause your mrs. ain't gonna put up with you hound doggin' unless you get her a really good deal on the dry cleanin'.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-01-2005, 07:47 PM
Insatiable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Bring an umbrella to match the raincoat you best be wearing and buy new luggage cause your mrs. ain't gonna put up with you hound doggin' unless you get her a really good deal on the dry cleanin'.

I guess that means I need to find a new dry cleaner.

Old 06-01-2005, 07:57 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Doctor, Doctor...give me the news!

I've got a bad case of luvin ewes!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.

Last edited by WildIrish : 06-01-2005 at 08:15 PM.
Old 06-01-2005, 11:02 PM
Loungin' Around

Dr FLil.....I have an irrational fear of Southern head-shrinks with their own books, websites, and chat rooms.

WAIT! Maybe that fear is totally rational!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 06-02-2005, 02:19 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Dr Flil

I dunno what's wrong with me, but something must be...to read through all three pages of this in one sitting.....and I'm still none the wiser!!!!!

Bemused from Britain.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 06-02-2005, 06:56 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
Dr FLil.....I have an irrational fear of Southern head-shrinks with their own books, websites, and chat rooms.

WAIT! Maybe that fear is totally rational!

Of course yer skeered....you can't handle the truth ( said in a southern mock Jack Nicholson accent) You've got to take the heiffer by the horns and just face your fears head on. Then play duck and weave as the issues come flying at you like a swarm of killer bees. Only then can true security be secured.

(does he really have a chatroom??? bet that's a happy place)

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-02-2005, 07:06 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Bemused and bewildered by golly...you have got to start looking beyond the obvious...open the door up wide and rummage through the cupboard like your looking for that last cookie you know you left there. Like I heard someone say, "A wise man learns from other's mistakes..." and well a dumb one just keeps beating his head against the same damn brick wall and then acts surprised when he's got a headache. It's not easy to spout theoretical advice using nonsensical anecdotes and illogical similes. You can't judge nothin' til you've walked a mile in Bob's size 14 heels, remember that!

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-02-2005, 09:14 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Quote:
Oh you know Dr. FLil doesn't tackle any problems harder than some charcoal squeezed between some fat buttcheeks...and the advice....well it damn sure ain't worth the diamond it could become.

Take it back...just tell me your superficial problems like how to turn the other cheek when you are shackled to the barn door.

You are fuckin nuts woman.
I thought this thread was gonna be all serious and shit.
You had me worried.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:26 PM
here and there

Quote:
Well cumming don't happen less ya cum down off the tightrope and quit holdin' on with yer toes. the right man will tweak your knobs and rub your buttons and all the static will clear up and channel 39 will come in clear as a bell.

It would seem that our dear doc is suffering from some sort of mathematical repression issues and I am most certain that the true channel that will cum in a lot more clearly is 69 and not 39. I mean what good is a good 69 with 30 missing from the fun! Of course getting from 39 to 69 will also require a lot more fidling with the dials... but then that's where a lot of the required therapy is!