Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-11-2005, 08:53 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
Return of the Succubus

Darkness began to encase the room. The moonlight glittered through the open window by my bed, chased by the summer night’s enchanting breeze. I was secretly hoping that she would appear to me again tonight. Ghostly shadows danced along the walls of my room, filling me with hope that she had come only to be rewarded with disappointment. Our last interlude had caused a guilty passion to grow within me. Its flames grew even more with the memory of her blood-red lips and velvety creamy skin. Her hands…..they were so soft and knew exactly all the places where my body begged to be touched.

My eyes darted to my closet door, my mind playing games thinking that I had seen it start to open. Frustrated, I flounced onto my bed and stared up at the ceiling. I rolled onto my side and rubbed my legs against each other. I smiled at how smooth they were. She would be pleased, or at least I hoped she would be.

Hearing the well-known creaking of my closet door’s hinges, a smile spread across my face. I knew she was there, watching me, waiting for me to acknowledge her arrival. Turning over, I saw her glistening body and piercing red eyes. She was a figure to be admired….the guardian of pure desire and seduction. She was a master without a voice.

Her movements were always graceful, as if it took no effort at all. There was something different about her tonight. I sensed it before I could understand what it was. All at once, it hit me. The expression on her face was one of pure lust. I had never been desired like this before and my eyes grew wide with realization. She commanded me with her eyes and I followed suit.

The moonlight sparkled on her naked body as she lowered herself on top of me. I was lying down but still raised up on my elbows. I couldn’t take my eyes off hers. Where her skin touched mine, it felt like an electrical sensation rippling out in all directions. She brushed the hair away from my face and tucked it behind my ears. Her fingertips then glided over my smooth lips as I kissed them. Tilting my head back, she pressed her cool lips to mine, slipping her tongue inside my mouth, stroking my tongue with hers. I sighed heavily and pressed against her.

I had been expecting her so I had decided to sleep without any clothing. If nothing else, it would save the trouble and time of having it removed. I could already feel myself growing wet with excitement and anticipation. Her hands drifted slowly down my neck and came to rest of my shoulders. Gently messaging them, she gently pushed them down onto the bed. Instinctively, I closed my eyes to make the most of the sensations of her touches. It was just beginning and I knew what she was capable of….but did she know what I was capable of?

Her hands found my breasts and she began to knead them gently but forcefully. My nipples grew erect quickly and she smiled with approval. Licking her lips, she bent her head and sucked on first one, then the other. Her tongue flickered over them with ground-shaking stimulation. I ran my hands down her back and up her sides. She arched her back with my touch, catlike, but she never stopped tormenting my breasts. So amazing and yet, this was just a preview of what was to come.

She started to kiss her way down my stomach and, using her leg to spread my thighs apart, she parted my lips and pressed her tongue into my slit. It was a single passing but she did it forcefully enough make the breath catch in my throat. I gritted my teeth and stretched my body out its full length. I took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. I couldn’t let myself get so worked up just yet.

She began to rub my clit while still licking up and down my entire length. It felt so wonderful. I could feel her breath against my skin because of the sweat that was beginning to coat it. Her rubbing grew in pace and pressure while her tongue explored my wetness. Knowing what was coming next, I tensed up as she slid her tongue into me. Thrusting it in and out, my hips rocked with her motion as I reached for something to grab onto. The warning signs were in full form…..my tensing muscles, the tingling sensation that was dull as of yet but growing in intensity. I couldn’t hold on any longer. It began as loud moaning and then turned into uncontrollable pleasured screaming. Taking a moment to catch my breath and collect myself, I then looked down to see her beaming with pride. I had never come so hard before….somehow, she knew that.

Without so much as a thought, I chanced being the dominant one. I surprised myself but she seemed to have known that I was going to take charge. I turned her away from me and pressed my still erect nipples against her back. She laid her head back on my shoulder as I kissed the side of her neck, gently nibbling it from time to time. Wrapping my arms around her, I returned the favor by stroking her softly rounded breasts until they responded. Her breathing grew raspy into my ear. I turned my head and sucked on her earlobe. Feeling even more daring, I caressed down the front of her body. Her tummy was well-toned and silky. Hesitating when I reached the top of her slit, she took her hand and put it over mine, guiding me onwards. For a few moments, she helped me find my way up and down her slit. Taking her hand away, I continued the motion. Kissing her neck once more, I dove first one finger and then two into her. Her muscles tensed around my fingers as I pushed them in further.

Her soft whimpering encouraged me even more. Driving into her faster and harder, I felt when she came. I was proud to have achieved this. Her body was quivering in my arms. She fell against me as I held her close. Turning slowly to face me, she held my face in her hands and kissed me as passionately as she could. It took my breath away. I could still taste my saltiness in her mouth. Pulling away suddenly, she glanced out the window. The moonlight had been fading unnoticed by us. The sun’s rays were just starting to peek into the sky. I knew it was time for her to go. Disappointment must have been obvious in my eyes. Before she faded away, she touched my cheek to reassure me…..she would come back to me.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-18-2005 at 10:10 AM.